Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. When visiting Twitch, you need to select a broadcast to watch, and to switch to other broadcasts, you need to go back to the suggestions table and select again.
    This method is inconvenient for new users; it forces them to return to the list of suggestions again and again, which is annoying.
    It is much more convenient to have toggle buttons on the broadcast player to simply switch broadcasts, as is implemented on some streaming sites.
    With this method of switching broadcasts, audience retention of new viewers will increase.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I do reccomend to implement the option to fade in/out the audio of clips.

Music stream´s clips would be easier to cut whilst improving the listeners experience.

Thank you 4 considering to upvote this idea.

<3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to add this as a category as ive started to send live of my turtles (Mauremys reevesii) Aquarium dosent quite meet the match as it is not really a aquarium, This is more reptile land and water based terrarium. Mauremys reevesii is a super popular turtle and as a twitch affiliate i request this as a category! Mauremys reevesii

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. La catégorie Poker a disparu depuis plus d'une semaine et toutes les personnes qui streament sur cette catégorie sont invisible/introuvable. J'ai l'impression que cela concerne que twitch FR car un streameur que je suis "LexVeldhuis" continue de streamer et a des viewers mais est introuvable de mon côté hormis si je cherche une ancienne de ses vidéos, que je me rends sur sa page et je vois effectivement qu'il est en live. Même en utilisant la barre de recherche il n'est pas possible pour moi de le trouver.
    De plus, c'est un streameur que je suis donc il devrait apparaitre…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello,

I want to know why the Poker Category is banned in Europe ?

You said you made the difference between gambling slots and poker, but now the category is banned in Europe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have a update for a cover art for Non-Gaming Category (Go).
    This game is not allowed on IGDB, because it is like chess, not a game for PC.
    Please let me know the procedure for updating cover art for this game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After my stream has concluded for Shrapnel (the FPS web3 game), the Twitch platform incorrectly switches the category to another Shrapnel category with the same name, but it's a different title. This needs to be fixed so I can correctly categorize my stream. Currently, I have multiple streams categorized incorrectly. This is very frustrating when trying to gain exposure and awareness of a new game that's currently in pre-alpha stage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As the mechanical keyboard community continues to grow, the Makers and Crafting section is becoming overwhelmingly overrun by keyboard makers. This sub-community continues to exceed beyond the presumptuous categories related to tech and gaming -- our community is filled with creative directors, athletes, artists, designers, etc. Creating a dedicated category for the construction of mechanical keyboards, will allow this sub community to grow with more intention, and allow this niche hobby to have a more significant role in the future of culture and tech.

565 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Write my annotated bibliography for me service https://essayhub.com/write-my-annotated-bibliography has been my savior throughout my academic journey. Through in-depth research and attention to detail, the quality of their authors' work consistently exceeds my expectations. This service relieved the stress of research assignments, allowing me to focus on mastering the subject. This is more than just a service; it is a reliable ally who contributed greatly to my success in student life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it a category on its own, cause now you can only pick "Nailart for girls" and not all nail art is for girls

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For the builders and enthusiasts that enjoy the hardware behind their games. To have a more focused approach to our viewers. We are here to showcase PC Hardware builds, educate viewers on best practices and to be able to interact with chat to help. From planning, to building step-by-step system builds if it may be a straight forward "AIO build" to high end complex custom hard tube water cooling builds. We have Just chatting or Science & Technology currently, but I feel we could reach more by defining the building side of the machines we all love to use everyday.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like the idea of grouping channels we follow into different categories, so you can find a channel you'd like to participate in, depending on the time you have, or the mood you're in.

Say you follow ChannelA, ChannelB, ChannelC, and ChannelD.
    ChannelA and ChannelC are quiet, cosy streamers.
    ChannelB and ChannelD are chaotic, high-energy streamers.

You're feeling kinda tired and want to wind down, so you click on where it says "followed channels" (underneath For You), and you click "sort by", and you click on the category you want, in this instance, "cosy streamers" (named and organised by you),…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There's a considerable amount of streamers who cover this type of content and this is not just small talk, it's not just chatting. These are more meaningful topics being covered and are worthy of having a more comprehensive category. Most streamers avoid the Politics category because its scope is too narrow. They're drawn to Just Chatting where most of the "appealing" content takes place in the hopes they will get noticed. Some reasons would be because these communities/topics are niche, smaller in size, and not as common or frequent. Many existing IRL categories are grouping similar content together, which is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Warhammer 40k gladius is a fun game that many people enjoy but it lacks its own category on twitch. It would be nice for it to have its own category so it's easier to look for people who play and stream it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We should be able to set our own default sorting instead of having to change it every time. I will ALWAYS switch from recommended to viewers high to low, every time. And it's pretty annoying having to change it every time instead of being able to just set my preference for it and have it automatically set to what I like, instead of what you want me to see.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Game is listed on IGDB but not showing up as a Category on Twitch:

https://www.igdb.com/games/high-speed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When A Channel Changes Categories. For Example from Just Chatting to Art an alert is sent out

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New Category: 3D Printing.

3D Printing streams have consumed the Makers & Crafting section on Twitch making the category painful to scroll through to find anything that isn't a 3D printer stream. Can they please get their own category?

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ASMR category and a lot of its creators have been affected by a massive wave of ear licking streams, which do not reflect the ASMR category's purpose.
    I'm proposing the creation of a different category for that so that creators can all have their streams labelled correctly and viewers can easily find what they are looking for.
    There are a lot of different subcategories when it comes to ASMR and I think it's important for Twitch to notice and do something about it. Imagine playing a game under a category called "Games", it wouldn't specify what the stream is…

189 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Non-affiliates can only share their default resolution while streaming. (When I started, this was over 1080p.) So putting yourself in the viewer's shoes, if that resolution is quite high (720p or higher) then you virtually cannot watch that streamer on your mobile device. If you tried, you would buffer a lot, get frustrated, and leave. This uniquely negatively impacts non-affiliates. Please add at least one low resolution option for viewers whose setups cannot match the streamer's default.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?