Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the option to hide a stream you aren't interested in, such as streams in a language you don't understand.

Recently, an add-on for this was discontinued and now having to see the flood of streamers i'm not interested in or simply can't understand is clogging up the game sections and making it hard for me to find new streams that i actually am interested in. I've especially noticed the 10s of Fortnite streamers i had previously blocked showing up on the front page, i find it almost unbearable to use Twitch currently because of this.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Social Anxiety is one of the most common disorders, affecting 7% of Americans (15 million). It is probably the same proportion for the rest of the world, but there is no tag to identify and promote awareness of this condition. It would be great to know streamers and viewers who struggle with this condition, to support them, and learn from them. Please add a tag so that we can identify ourselves and make it easier for others to find us!

Thank you

StudyCoach

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think it would be nice to put my stream under both Art and Makers & Crafting at the same time, since I often do both art and crafting in the same stream, or do crafts that approach art, or do art that qualifies as crafting.

I also see a lot of people playing a game while also playing stream raiders, so being able to designate both stream raiders and the game they are mainly playing would be nice.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I was surprised to not see an epilepsy tag. I think a tag relating to epilepsy or disorders involving flashing lights would be useful, and allow viewers with sensitivities to know which streamers are safer for them to watch, since they are unlikely to use flashing effects or play certain games that may trigger issues.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This would be every month have new creators highlighted in those sections. This would be a great way to promote twitch ambassadors more as well as creators that are really just making great content regardless of their small size. Right now its incredibly difficult to get any exposure on twitch and i think this would be great right now.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I saw it was marked as "Completed" that the pokemon directories were fixed but they really are not.
    Can you please merge Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, Diamond,Pearl, Platinum:
    Some are still completely on their own and are even missing the cover images from the recent changes. (Look at Let's Go Pikachu for reference)

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The removal of the "blind playthrough" tag was made in an attempt to be more inclusive of those with vision based disabilities, however the move of taking tags away effectively hurts more streamers in the long run than it helps (myself included, I have a visual impairment and play new games all the time on my stream, so blind playthrough is quite literal). For reference, I could count 16 tags directed towards speedrunning (a small subset of content creators on twitch, though quite popular in its own right.) and not a single one directed towards gaming with a disability.

Instead…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What else do we need in our Nerd Life? Correct, the new Category from Digimon 2020 TCG.

Please vote this Up guys <3

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to see Twitch add tags for more sign languages. Despite what a lot of people believe. ASL (American Sign Language) is not a universal language for Deaf people.

There is BSL (British Sign Language), NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) and many, many more!

It can be extremely isolating for those that can only communicate via sign language. And with a place like Twitch constantly bringing people together, just think of the spaces that will become available to Deaf people if these tags are made available to them and how much visibility they will receive as a result.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A tag for straight people that stream on Twitch

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can we create a category for "Miniature Painters". Art is very broad, and as much as we do fit in we often get lost and overshadowed by other subjects. If Video games have specific sections for specific games wouldn't it be wonderful if Miniature Gamers/Miniature Painters would get their own?

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. There are a bunch of non-gaming streamers in the Science and Tech, Makers and Crafters, Just Chatting, and Software and Game development categories (among others) that do something fundamentally new and push the boundary of human knowledge just a little bit -- maybe even culminating in an academic paper or similar resource.

It would be nice to be able to filter for these streamers and get more academics involved with streaming, in general

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I exclusively stream beadwork and none of the current categories fit my type of craft. "Jewelry" sort of works for beaded medallions and earrings, but not for patches, wall decor and traditional regalia. Because of this, I believe this will be harder for fans of this craft to find relevant streams. Instead, potential viewers will have to find streams by chance or filter through tags until they get lucky. Which is exactly what I did until I finally found other beaders. All of which list their craft under different tags. If not a dedicated beadwork tag, allow streamers to add…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I love being able to browse when I'm bored, but I would love to see an option to exclude (and save) certain tags.
    For example: "Sports game"
    I know that I will never be interested in Sports games, so having the option to exclude those would be so much easier than clicking each and every sports game to go "Not interested".
    Of course there would need to be an option to see and edit such a saved list, so people could remove tags from their exclusion list if they change their minds.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. UK Garage is its own animal. Rawr,let's give it a tag!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The following titles are the original and ports/expansions of the same game:
    * Phantasy Star Online
    * Phantasy Star Online ver. 2 (expansion--note this is different than Phantasy Star Online 2 which is a different game and should be separate)
    * Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (port + expansion)
    * Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus (essentially just a patch!)

This was previously proposed and implemented with https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discovery-browsing-and-searching/suggestions/39303526-combine-the-5-phantasy-star-online-categories -- since then, the implementation was mostly undone, with all categories except Blue Burst mysteriously returning without announcement or explanation.

When the categories were consolidated previously, it was…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Afterbirth is an expansion of Rebirth and is on Twitch but Afterbirth+ which is an expansion of Afterbirth isn't on it. Plus, the game is in IGDB. And there will be Repentance (which is an expansion of Afterbirth+) at the end of March. It will be weird to have every expansions on Twitch but not Afterbirth+

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Tags for the different generations: Greatest Generation, Silent Generation, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millenials, Generation Z, (eventually) Generation Alpha.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. As an older streamer (pushing 60!), it would be great to have a "Senior" tag for content creators over 50 years of age who want to make themselves known. Personally, I like when I find a streamer who remembers 45rpm records, typewriters, and cassette tapes. Heck, if they remember 8-tracks, even better!

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. [SPA]

Hay muchos juegos que no entran dentro de las categorías habituales, o que son de compañías emergentes, y creo que una mejor forma de representar estos títulos sería con un nuevo tag, que no con el actual de ''games + demos'' o similares.

[ENG]

There are many games that do not fit into the usual categories, which are from emerging companies, and I think that a better way to represent these titles would be with a new tag, not with the current one of "games + demos" or similars.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?