Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1331 results found

1. There are 41 separate Nancy Drew (ND) game categories currently on Twitch, with an average of 3-5 people streaming in separate ND categories with maybe an overall total of 25 viewers. This makes discoverability for anyone streaming a Nancy Drew game very low and building a community based on the love of these games hard when it is difficult to figure out if there is anyone else playing a game from this series.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make an option to merge the followed categories into custom categories. For example, I might want to merge Far Cry 1-5 into "Far Cry Series" or merge the remastered version of a game with the classic version, or merge multiple games by genre such as "FPS" or "Roguelike" or even merge all categories I follow into a single list. This would save me a lot of time when browsing streams, as I often enter a category with many viewers, only to find that none of the streams exist within the filters I search, making me flip back and forth between…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Greetings,

Please add the option to sort VOD list by date oldest first. It is very tedious and time consuming to scroll to the bottom of a list of thousands of videos.

Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am a big fan of how all of my live streamers/friends are constantly shown on the left side of the website now. However, I think it would be nice if we were able to "load more" to see all of the currently online streamers without having to first expand the sidebar. This would provide for a much more immersive experience, as I find the sidebar distracting and intrusive while watching streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think that adding a "Non-partnered" and "Partnered" section to twitch would be a great way of promoting smaller streamers who are trying to find their audience, as well as making it as easy as possible for people to find their favorite partnered streamer in the partnered section.

This would be a very simple idea to implement and wouldn't have an effect on the way people stream. It would make it far easier for those streamers who are trying to find and audience find and audience and once thats been done, the partnered section is for them.

The way I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. a button that i click and that removes all consoles streams from view.

or

a button that i click that shows only PC games streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is a gaming section for Apple iOS, why not Android iOS?

I have a Nvidia tablet that I would like to stream from, but most games don't have a gaming section.

It would be a lot easier to have a place where I could just stream any Android game and stay in one channel.

I'm using the "Games+demos" section for now, but I would like to use and official "Android Gaming" or something like that.

Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Similar to the creative directory, except for comedy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello. I would like to suggest a new category specifically for Planners and Planning. I currently use makers and crafting as it is similar, but after talking to several creators, I have received the same feedback of desires for a new category!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring the Homepage Carousel feature to every category in the browse section. With each category taking the top recommended streamers based on the individual user's recommended streams in that category into a carousel like design that is used at the top of the front page. Going a step further, having a carousel for every stream tag where possible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi
    The scroll bar goes to the top and the down itself , since few weeks ago , is there a fix for this annoying issue !!!
    WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT EDGE

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In Japan, it is commonly understood that "VRChat" refers to the specific virtual reality social platform and is often abbreviated as "VRC." However, the term "VRチャット" in Japanese signifies a broader category that encompasses any virtual reality chat or interaction, distinct from the "VRChat" platform.

The distinction between "VRチャット" and "VRC" is significant for the Japanese-speaking community on Twitch. It affects how content is categorized, searched for, and understood. The current treatment of "VRチャット" as synonymous with "VRChat" or "VRC" can lead to confusion and misinterpretation, potentially hindering users' ability to accurately find and engage with the content they are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it easier to navigate to UserVoice. I keep forgetting what it is called and have to click through about three or four pages to get here. "Three vertical dots" > Help > search for Feedback > go to How to Provide Feedback > click link for UserVoice.

The Help page has no results for UserVoice even though that is what it is called. The first article is called Giving Feedback in the Feedback Forum, but it doesn't actually tell you how to get here. I'm not sure why How to Provide Feedback is the third result, as it is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If we post an idea/request there is currently no way to come back and see if anyone has commented on it. Currently we must slog through a confusing interface of trying to find it again in order to simply land here. Then I can find no way to view my previous ideas....probably including this one. How is this not tied to our accounts? Please give us an updated dashboard that includes topics we've created.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I go to the clips page of a game category I want to see the "most relevant" section arranged by viewcount and all time. Thing is you can't do this since you have to scroll past the entire featured clips category before you can see the beginning of the most relevant clips category and the page will crash before you ever reach it due to having to scroll and load every single featured clip until the 0 view ones.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The suggestions on the main page below the top have the option to add "Not Interested". This is missing from the "Suggested Clips". The channels on the Clips are usually random or weird and the users that I want to remove from my suggestions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. my suggestion is just to get an up to date list of top domains so things like "panda.exe" don't generate a fake link in chat which can trigger twich's automod when links are disabled.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Allow users to put their top followed/viewed channels in the carousel
    2. Allow users to curate their own shelves
    3. Add clips with a viable algorithm based on viewing habits
    4. Keep recommended shelf
    5. Keep event shelf (Twitch Women's Guild, Unity Guilds, etc)
    6. Allow users to add shelves based on keywords, categories and/or tags
    7. Add a calendar that references top viewed channels and Twitch events so that users can see a glance of upcoming things from their favorite creators on front page

This will take away the need to rotate people on front page and the excess of people asking for front page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. One day per month, turn off viewer counts on all channels and randomize display on category searches.

2. Allow viewers to cast votes for what a channel has to offer (fun, chill, hype, etc). Use these to allow viewers to align their viewing habits based on these types of streamers for those that don't want to view by category

3. Enhance search ability for vods/clips allowing to find based on machine learning of what is being talked about, and eventually roll out AI integrated algorithms to deliver content that aligns with viewing habits

4. Allow a "I don't want to see this type…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Introducing the Streamer Spotlight Boost, an exclusive opportunity for small and aspiring streamers to shine on Twitch! In this innovative feature, broadcasters can invest in a guaranteed top-of-the-list placement, ensuring their channel stands out and attracts more viewers.

How it Works:
    For a nominal fee, participating streamers can secure a prime position at the very top of the viewer list, irrespective of the default sorting algorithms. This means that whenever users browse a specific category or game, your stream will be prominently featured, providing unparalleled visibility.

Benefits:

Maximum Exposure: Enjoy unparalleled visibility as your channel takes the lead position, catching…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?