Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1339 results found

1. As more and more people are stalting to talk about sign language on Twitch, an d indifferent countries, sometimes the categories don't really allow us to say what we're streaming. Sign language is also a language that has a hard time getting recognized round the world, so streams about that would help in a way.

Some people are also tutoring, and I nnoticed there an "American Sign language tutor" category already, so adding them for other sign languages makes sense.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think that Streamers should be able to choose up to two categories at a time. For me personally, this would mean being able to choose both the ASMR category as well as the Stardew Valley category, as my stream is both of these things. Another example would be people who play retro games. They would be able to categorize their streams as both Retro and whatever game they may be playing.
    This way, you wouldn't have to sacrifice exposure by picking between two possible categories. There are games that people play that do not have a lot of followers.…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have recently started watching streams but all of the streamers I have found have been in the US and are streaming at times I am not able to watch.
    I want to be able to search for streamers using my time zone or multiple time zones as well as what they stream, if they stream with other people and how many subscribers/followers they have.
    This way I can find small streamers that are in my time zone and play games I want to see.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Super Mario All-Stars" is widely played as a way to complete multiple different games at once, which requires a category.
    Also I have confirmed that this game exists on IGDB.
    https://www.igdb.com/games/super-mario-all-stars

I'm having trouble with the deletion of the category for this game, which is my main game. Please respond to this issue.
    The same thing is happening with "Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World", so please add both games.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Afterbirth is an expansion of Rebirth and is on Twitch but Afterbirth+ which is an expansion of Afterbirth isn't on it. Plus, the game is in IGDB. And there will be Repentance (which is an expansion of Afterbirth+) at the end of March. It will be weird to have every expansions on Twitch but not Afterbirth+

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. to add an option where an individual could pick his/her top 10 or top 12 of their choosing followed channels as to where they don't have to scroll through so many to find one of their favorites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. darle la oportunidad a streamers pequeños a aparecer en las recomendaciones de inicio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Condense all versions of RPG Maker (MV, XP, VX etc.) into just 'RPG Maker'. This will mean that RPG Maker streamers get more traction & exposure if everyone points to one singular, all-encompassing category.

If that's not possible, even just an 'RPG Maker' tag would be enough, so that people can just stream into Science & Technology with that tag attached.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I THINK WOULD BE COOL , TO RANDOMIZE THE FOLLOWED LIST WHEN THEY ARE LIVE, SO INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE ONE WITH MOST VIEWERS ON TOP , IT WILL BE RANDOM EVERYTIME YOU REFRESH THE PAGE , MOST OF THE PEOPLE FOLLOW HUGE CHANNEL AND NEVER ENTERED IN THE CHAT , BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TOP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ballistic Overkill is a game with a small community but nonetheless twitch acts as an outlet to give content to that small community. Users can no longer search nor stream the game as a category, it would be awesome to see it come back to the platform.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've recently noticed that many videos tagged with the name of our game have been removed and don't appear when you open the category of the game. There are videos around but they don't appear if you are following that specific game category, which makes it look like there are none. It would be really helpful to have this fixed, as it was working before and it recently changed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think it'd be great for 3d printing to have its own section so they can be easily found by people that like to watch it!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There needs to be a biannual event where the entire Twitch community can celebrate and help uplift the hard work us small streamers put in when planning something special for our communities only to end up with little to no payoff.

For this, it could be setup a set of benefits that are active to any streamer who has been streaming actively for six months atleast and is currently streaming below an average of 20 viewers:

Outside of any contractual agreements with companies, (i.e, Nintendo Directs, major game reveal streams, etc) the entire Front Page is taken over by small…

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. omega legends e um dos melhores battle royale para android que está em bastante crescimento

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a Up and Down arrow to adjust the priority of followed channels in the follow menu on the left, very small and simple. Having a setting that's basically "sort followed channels by relevance" & "sort followed channels by viewer count" & "sort followed channels by stream duration" are great, but the arrows will allow us to customize our follow list perfectly on top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Some streamers will always use a certain set of tags to describe their stream. Having to re-select those tags every single time we select a different game is tedious. Please allow us to "sticky" certain tags that will always be present no matter what game we are choosing to play.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Providing alphabetized offline and online lists would make finding followed channels ALOT easier... so many times have I scrolled past an offline channel that I either wanted to go to, to find out the schedule for or maybe watch a VOD that they streamed later on.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please merge these games under one category (there are SO many) and I feel there is no reason to fragment this series/community, similar to what was done for Pokémon. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I stream mostly game shows on my channel and find that the best way to get discovered through the Twitch SEO is working through larger categories and hoping that I get interested viewers watching my content. I think it would be smart to have even more categories instead pushing most users into Just chatting. Just chatting doesn't really apply to the content I create, but it is the one I stream on and I think it is making it harder for interested viewers to find what they are looking for. There are many creators who simply don't fit the niche…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There are some games after the consolidation of repeat titles that no longer show up at all! One example is "Fairy Fencer F", the game came out for the first time in 2013, has since gotten ONE other release, and neither show up as a category, they were removed completely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?