Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1331 results found

1. Add game developer names underneath the game you are on and when you search the name of a game developer it will bring up all games they developed.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Well this isn't irl you guys have Paper.io 1 & 2 but you don't have the 3rd one so yeah.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey Twitch, how to create a tag that can include everyone and identities? Simple, treat it like Twitter treats hashtags. Customizable, searchable, clickable, and can trend. Two customizable tags to add per stream customizable each stream. With user utilization this can lead to specific areas of creative or terms that harassment trolls won't know offhand but growing communities that band together behind a tag, like groups, but more easy to lead to discovery or search.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With comedy clubs across the country being closed many of them have turned to Twitch to keep shows going. I wish Comedy had it's own category.

I have recognized over 50 accounts that would consider themselves either Stand Up, Sketch Comedy, or Improv

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There’s a channel that just unfollowed for a reason. However, “Recommended Channels” continues to recommend channels that I just unfollowed to me. I would like you to modify this algorithm.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recently the game Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) was added to the Category list, I would like to request that Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart (SRB2 Kart) is added as well so that streamers like myself and others don't have to continue to use the Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car categories for playing the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Zufällige spiele spielen oder nur reden ganz normaler stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When looking for a streamer to watch, you can now sort through ranged of how many viewers the stream has, just like you can sort from highest to lowest, and lowest to highest. For example, you can select “0-10 viewers”, “11-20 viewers”, etc. Perhaps you can also sort through followers!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Every console and platform should have its own category, especially older ones.

If you look at Retro right now, you'll find over 20 years of games represented because "Retro" is a poorly-defined term- it means something different to everyone. For many people that makes it fairly useless for discovering new interesting streamers.

Conversely, people generally know what Atari 2600, SNES, PSP, Dreamcast, etc. are, so it would be nice if streamers didn't need to resort to the punt category and getting buried in the noise (which sucks to sift through as much as it sucks to be stuck in). This…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The removal of the "blind playthrough" tag was made in an attempt to be more inclusive of those with vision based disabilities, however the move of taking tags away effectively hurts more streamers in the long run than it helps (myself included, I have a visual impairment and play new games all the time on my stream, so blind playthrough is quite literal). For reference, I could count 16 tags directed towards speedrunning (a small subset of content creators on twitch, though quite popular in its own right.) and not a single one directed towards gaming with a disability.

Instead…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What is Twitch doing to improve the lack of discoverability and lack of tools for musicians in the fastest growing emerging music category?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I’d love to know more about non-gaming expansion and support. Is this an area you are looking to expand in or are you keeping it focused with gaming content? Also are there any plans to offer more breakdowns instead of “Just Chatting” such as Workshops?

Sincerely, thegreatkind

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch is increasingly seeing success in large, full-time partnered streamers who seem to be growing in mainstream recognition and opportunities, but what is or can Twitch do to help dedicated small streamers get visibility to avoid a YouTube-like situation where it's only for the celebrities.

2,568 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Estaría bien poder buscar categorías por seguidores y no sólo por espectadores. Así se podría saber qué categorías tienen más demanda.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. make an option where directories sort streamers by who follows the same content as you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I like the idea of being able to just do basic sorting on my followed channels. Instead of prioritizing viewer count I could sort alphabetically, by most recently followed, etc.

For filtering, I'd like to see the ability to filter by channels I'm subscribed to, category they are streaming, maturity, etc.

I'd also like to be able to favorite my followed channels to easily see streams I watch most often or want to prioritize. They could be sorted to the top of the list, or posted in a separate section of the Following list.

124 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How hard would it be to add Tags (that we can search/filter for), that correspond to the 'servers' on the more populated MMO's such as FFXIV and WoW?

ie: A few of the "Datacenters" on FFXIV are: Primal, Crystal, Chaos.
    ie: A few of the "Realms" for Wow are: Rampage, Shadowburn, Ruin.

This would make it easier for viewers to find streamers they could actually meet in-game if the streamer wished, and possibly help grow communities for streamers hoping to grow their channels 'with' those bigger (and more populated) game listings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The ability to purchase promotion of your stream, being placed higher in the section that you are streaming in.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Similar to the "LIVE" and viewer count corner overlays ("tw-media-card-image__corners") on live channel preview thumbnails, I believe an uptime counter should show up on hover state, giving the user an idea of how long the stream has been live. Whether it is to discern if your favorite streamer is nearing the end of their broadcast (based on schedule) or for how long they have already been playing the game you were hoping to watch, uptime can play an important role in determining who, how, and when you'll watch. Providing such information without having to click all the way into a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Personally I find this feature a complete waste of space because I don't need to be reminded of when the people I follow normally do their streams.

I know there are some ways that users can hide it while viewing Twitch in a web browser, but those of us using the Twitch application itself seem to be SOL.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?