Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1321 results found

1. the feedback you've received has been almost UNANIMOUS and yet y'all seem eerily quiet so here I am, once again, asking for you to make creative its own category and putting art, music, crafting, etc in it.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Que los canales pequeños o con pocos viewers salgan primero en recomendados en vez que los canales grandes ya que asi no pueden los canales pequeños

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please add a category outside of Art/Just Chatting for photographers and editors. There is a rapidly growing number of editors and photographers who have very helpful content, tutorials, and ideas that don't directly fit into "Art" or "Just Chatting".

310 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the option to organize categories by the amount of currently-live channels! I don't only want to see what people are watching, I want to see what people are streaming! :D

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This would be every month have new creators highlighted in those sections. This would be a great way to promote twitch ambassadors more as well as creators that are really just making great content regardless of their small size. Right now its incredibly difficult to get any exposure on twitch and i think this would be great right now.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A option to not show channels with mature content filtered on could help out in some cases. Where if you toggle this option on, browsing through twitch, channels with mature content filtered on will not show up.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Okay so within Games we currently have recommended games and recommended gaming stream, which are great, then it starts listing streams of different genres. My idea is to create a separate page for each genre, then when you start the list, it can be of some or the top games or recommended games within that genre.
    For example, I click on games, then I click on RPG. I then see a few recommended RPGs as icons like normal at the top, then some recommended streams like where the "recommended gaming streams" is right now, then take some of the top…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Summed up, for the new directory buttons that are being experimented with to supposedly help adding discoverability to the platform, could there be a fifth button that exclusively shows streamers who has been streaming consistently for atleast six months, but average less than 10/15 viewers?

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why not enable the ability to search for streamers based on their listed, scheduled times? Allow the user to input the days/times they tend to watch streams and then recommend them streamers that best match that scheduling. If they don't select it, you could automate it based on viewing data.

This improves discoverability for streamers and also benefits viewers by making it easier to find people they can reliably watch.

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The browsing itself is great, I like that we can browse separate subcategories (for example in Gaming) like Shooter, Action & Adventure, Role Playing etc but it would be great if the shown streams weren't all the highest viewer counts. Yeah it increases the discoverability but only if you're in the top 5-10.

Maybe there is a way to display random streams from that category/subcategory? A mix of different channels would be great so streamers with lower view counts don't disappear. Especially because expanding the subcategory only gives you a few more streams, not all of them. Normally we can…

1,018 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we get a category for various party games?

Any game show/trivia/board game with viewers, etc could share such a category.

I host my own trivia, word games, and bingo, and they really don't "belong" anywhere!

There are a couple of tags that sort of fit, but no category for it at all. Jackbox is the closest thing, but that's just one specific brand. A category for ANY game of that nature would be fantastic!

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding thumbnails to streams would be a great way for many viewers to come across streams that might be of interest to them!

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would be nice if you added Heroes of the Storm to you e-sport tab. As it features quite a lot of tournaments on a regular basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A large house with 15 streamers. They all compete for the most growth within a specific time frame (say 3-6 months), but they are allowed to prank each other, without physical harm to others or hardware, in means of sabotaging others so they can grow more. The top 3 highest growth streamers make it on to the next "season". It would create a lot of competition and drama, and having streamers do it, means that they would be posting constantly, updating their audiences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think it would be really cool to implement drag and drop ordering of followed channels. Currently it sorts by most viewers, but a lot of the most popular streams I follow aren't the ones I care the most about. I have to click "See More" several times to see if my favorite streamers are online. Being able to customize the order and have it automatically save my preference would be awesome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Maybe dont showcase channels that are marked for epilepsy on the main page. Its kinda hard for me to do anything when strobe lights are flashing at my face. since you know, i might have a seizure.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. click on a button that say "rotate". what this does is, every 5 minutes (or whatever is decided) you automatically switch to a random channel that you follow continuously.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Recently am having alot of trouble finding "live" streams in my search results. I like to search streams on their titles, such as "pc builds" etc. Now most, if not all, my results are user names, and continually having to scroll to find any live stream is tedious.
    Please change the way search functions back to like it was, where I could search for stream titles, not users.
    Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Предлагаю ввести категории в обучалку. Тем кто хочет связать стримы с играми - отдельные советы. Те кто хочет быть комментатором, обзорщиком контента - пусть учатся отдельным аспектам речи. Также необходимы более углубленные лекции насчёт железа. К примеру, для стрима игр и стрима медиаконтента партнёра - минимальная необходимость в железе разная.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?