Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. November is Native American/Alaska Native Heritage month do you have any plans to highlight this or feature Native Streamers?

2,720 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Me and my cousin want to bring LIVE paranormal investigations to Twitch with THE HAUNTED LAIR. would love to see "paranormal" "haunted exploring" "paranormal investigations" ect on those lines as a category to choose from when setting up a broadcast. None of the existing categories really fit it to say what we are trying to show.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Mario 3D All-Stars Collection is Really Buggy, When streaming it Works, But in Clips, as Catagory in the Shedule or as Past Streams it just isnt Selectebale, When searching you can Click on it, But when you Safe twitch says: "You´ve selectet a Catogory that Doesn´t exists" It a Little Strange and Annoying when Planing the Shedule

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd like to stream the game and a stream category for that game makes sense as there's about 6 games included in it and 6 in collection 2. there is also the regular Meganman collection missing as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. you know that part on the right, where the channels are, you could (at least on the pc) that if you use the scroll there, you can go down the channels, without having to press the arrow and then show more ....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give the non-affiliate seeds to plant their view growth organically. Keep pushing affiliate streamers too so they have a much better chance at hitting partner if it's even possible as well.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As it says. I enjoy scrolling down the discover page but everytime I have to clic the "show more" button on every section.

It takes some unnecessary time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I started trying to get Dragon Quest IV's box art corrected three years ago, it occurred to me that Twitch has no system in place to fix this. They just allow the directory to have errors like that. I know this hurts us small streamers, because personally if a game has no box art, or wrong box art, I'm going to assume it's not a game worth watching and keep moving on.

Before this IGDB merger I was told by Twitch that the publisher needs to contact Twitch to correct a game's box art, and when I contacted Square…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dragon Quest IV has had no box art ever since I started streaming it five years ago. Twitch has refused to help me add box art for it for over three years. Now it has Dragon Quest XI's box art. Instead of fixing it, they sent me here. Can this finally be corrected, please?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've been playing through the original .hack quadrilogy on Twitch since May, but recently, the categories for the entire series were deleted from Twitch:

.hack//INFECTION (Part 1): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FINFECTION%20-%20Part%201/videos/all
    .hack//MUTATION (Part 2): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FMUTATION%20-%20Part%202/videos/all
    .hack//OUTBREAK (Part 3): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FOUTBREAK%20-%20Part%203/videos/all
    .hack//QUARANTINE (Part 4): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FQUARANTINE%20-%20Part%204/videos/all

I don't see any categories that are supposed to replace them, and when I asked support what happened, they told me to post my "feedback" here.

Can you please restore these categories, or create an overarching category for the entire quadrilogy?

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've had a thought about Older Game Directories and the problem with there discoverability. Lately, I've personally been streaming under a game category where the follower count does not accurately represent the viewer count ratio.

I never understood the reasoning behind why someone would follow a game directory on Twitch, but, yet the game directory only has 2 - 5 viewers

Examples:
    Pokemon Stadium (1) Follow Count: 46.7K
    Pokemon Stadium (2) Follow Count: 40.7K

Like, who is following?

Granted they are old games, and that goes for most older games on Twitch. The issue is that the Game Directory it'self…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Main Dawn of War II Category has been removed (Retribution) while dead "Last Stanalone" one is exist.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Most if not all people know this game as "Jet Set Radio" and when people try to find it they only see "Jet Grind Radio" and that makes some people believe that they're 2 different games leading them to stream in the wrong category. Ever since the HD port of the game released back in 2012 the game has been officially known as Jet Set Radio too. The current name is now outdated and incorrect.

Changing the name to "Jet Set Radio" would make less people confused when they search for the game.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. the category disappeared and it shouldn't, I hope it returns...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If twitch can't be bothered to get the default tags for games correct, which is obviously going to happen with any organization of this size working at this speed, then at least allow me to disconnect tags that don't describe what I'm doing. IE when I'm playing X-Plane 11, a flight simulator, why am I getting "Stealth" "RTS" and "Strategy"? Let -me- manage my tags, because you're bad at it. I appreciate the suggestions I get, but if you've got default tags that suck, I should be able to remove them. This should always have been a capability we should…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For whatever reason you renamed "Steven Universe Save the Light" to just "Save the Light" which makes no sense - you did not do this to the other Steven Universe games on the site. Please reverse this change.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Segue o link do jogo e gostaria muito que adicionassem na CATEGORIA de vocês:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andamiro.piume&hl=en_US

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add a gaming category that's a follow up too retro like PC gaming from mid 90s late 2000s and console gaming from the 2000s-2010s

this way a lot of streams won't end up in obscurity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Categories as they are are a bother to search through. Looking for Pokémon games? Well, look through all these people that have "pokémon" in their names, then all over these streams that might not be for Pokémon!

Categories nesting with Sub-Categories could change this altogether. Let's say we would want to look for Pokémon games. We'd type "Pokémon", head into the "Pokémon" category and look at all the streamers doing different games. If we want some more precision into the category, different sub-categories like "Mystery Dungeon" or "Main Titles" could work, so on and so forth until you reach the…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?