Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. Like sorting the channel by the following numbers or the followers How many hours they stream And alphabetically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Being able to collapse the pinned channels section, but add a red dot next to the list if someone you have pinned is live, will save some space and still allow us to know when our pinned channels are active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There are many good posts in this section that try to address the issues with highlighting relevant content for viewers and support discovery of channels where viewers will be engaged in a way that leads them to support the content creator and platform. The problem is that Twitch has become increasingly solely depended on a cornerstone of viewer count which provides little to no value and detracts from the actual value and outcomes of engagement on the platform.

Channels are often avoided or attended because the primary metric is focused on viewer count. This is basic psychology at work and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to get GS Pro golf simulator (PC) added to your games list. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ok so my idea is that twitch should make a contract of some sort with netflix or some others streaming sites like maybe ADN or crunchyroll and make a category with them like in my title "Netflix And Chill" so known streamers or begining streamers could watch a serie with him. Obiously it wouldnt make sense for netflix if the viewers could watch for free so when you click on the netflix and chill stream you'd have to connect an existing netflix account that have a subscription so you could watch the stream. Its profitable in both way (of course…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I like the idea of being able to just do basic sorting on my followed channels. Instead of prioritizing viewer count I could sort alphabetically, by most recently followed, etc.

For filtering, I'd like to see the ability to filter by channels I'm subscribed to, category they are streaming, maturity, etc.

I'd also like to be able to favorite my followed channels to easily see streams I watch most often or want to prioritize. They could be sorted to the top of the list, or posted in a separate section of the Following list.

124 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to be able to use the "tags" system in the search bar to avoid certain streams. For example: I live in Spain but im not native of this country and i really hate having Spanish streams flood my main page the moment i open up twitch. Just give me the option to use tags to avoid certain streams. #spanish, #cosplay, #depression, etc. These are for the ones i want to avoid, and the longer i stay on twitch the more "#" i will ban

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Muchos coreanos , chinos y latinos jugamos este hermoso juego ya que salio en el 2009 hasta su actualidad .

Por eso pido a soporte de twitch que cree esta categoría de juego , ya que hay gente que lo juega y transmite en categorías aleatorias sin poder poner la categoría en si .

Necesitamos que se cree esta categoría cuando antes por favor !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For those who like to watch & Chat within multiple streams (often via team up situations or watching fave streamers online at the same time) instead of forcing people use sites like multistream/multitwitch, where the embedded streams get interrupted by a notice telling people to watch the stream on the original site, why not build a page where viewers can do just that, watch several of their favorite channels (2-4 or more) side by side where every view will be counted, channel points will be earned, ability to chat in any is accessible, and best of all, no interruption (with…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow users to tag their stream as having turned on Twitch integration for the game they are playing.

Twitch integrations, either added by the developer or through mods, can be a fun way for viewers to interact with the streamer and the game that they are playing. At the moment there is no way for viewers to find streamers who have integrations turned on.

Even if you search for a specific game which has the potential to integrate with Twitch, there is no guarantee that the streamer has the feature turned on.

This tag would allow streamers to indicate that…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is it possible to add a SPORTS tab? just like there is for games, IRL, music and e-sports. (on the top of the twitch page).
    it makes it much easier to search for sport content creators and content.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have the image of a quill and paper morphing into a keyboard computer screen. since there is a lot of people who are using Twitch to stream their writing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Animal Cam
    Co-Working
    @work (Baker, Driver, etc.)
    Replays (it sucks, that replays appear in the first category you have streamed)
    React
    Roleplay (GTA, Arma, etc.)
    Fishing
    Interviews
    3D Printer

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Twitch responded

Hey there!

Thank you so much for reaching out about these categories. I just wanted to make sure that you were aware that we actually have an animal category now and co-working, roleplay, fishing, interviews, and 3d printer tags on Twitch. You can find out all the tags we have at Twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/all/tags

14. The streaming functionality in the app was designed for IRL streamers in mind with the added ability to broadcast games from the device itself.
    However, this has a limitation where, if a user was at a physical venue playing arcade games that have been added to IGDB, they would be unable to pick them as the app limits the creator to use IRL based tags.

I believe it would be beneficial to creators to be able to search the complete game list from within the app in another menu. Currently creators that stream from public arcade venues are confused in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wall Street, trading, Mercados financieros, Economia, SP500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There are several tags that are banned, but which have equivalents that are not. These should be either all removed from, or all added to, the list of banned tags to make them consistent.

• 'Bisexual' and 'Asexual' are allowed, but 'Heterosexual' and 'Homosexual' are not.

• Likewise, 'Bi' and 'Ace' are allowed, but 'Hetero' and 'Homo' are not.

• 'Gay' and 'Lesbian' are allowed, but 'Straight' is not.

• 'Black', 'Asian', 'Hispanic' etc. are allowed, but 'White' is not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to have an Astrology/Tarot or Divination Category as I feel like there is an untapped group of people out there wanting to dive into it. Currently, there is a Tarot tag but not a category. Divination would be the best bet to cover all of those. Thank you.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Seit dem letzten update kann man nicht mehr zb. nach „nur Deutsche“ Streamer suchen! Bitte wieder einstellen!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello there
    I have found out that there is missing a "Splittermond" Categorie.

While there is a Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder categorie, Splittermond is missing one for it self. wich makes it extremly difficult to set up the stream for said Pen and Paper.
    Especially cause you need a categorie and there is niether a "Pen and Paper" categorie for Pen and Paper games that are missing.

So to conclude: it would be nice to add both categories or at least a "Pen and Paper" Categorie.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Category for the game " EXIT 2 "

Hi, I have an game on steam called " EXIT 2 ", but it seems like there is another game called exit 2 and its category is being used to stream " EXIT 2 ".

would be nice if an seperate own Category for " EXIT 2 " could be made :D

Link to the game if you need further information.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1816880/EXIT_2/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?