Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. Please please let us mark someone recommended in the sidebar under the recommended section as not interested straight from the sidebar. It is so annoying to have a recommendation there that you want to get rid of that you can't. You're supposed to be able to find them on the main page and be able to mark not interested that way but today I could not find them there so now I'm stuck with the streamer in the sidebar. Super frustrating.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Constantly the same problem with trying to find something on browse and I've ignored certain creators putting them on my don't recommend list, but they keep reappearing constantly and you have to repeatedly "don't recommend" also if you're ignored whole categories like hot tubs, or gta V etc this will constantly not get associated with your "live channels" recommenations and it'll show people streaming in these categories I literally have no interest in and don't want to see it literally makes discoverability impossible and just can't find anything interesting to watch because you push the same stuff I have literally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need more specific options that's not "Just Chatting." ---and tags for them don't always work.

Since for many communities... especially for tiny ones, vtuber streamers, and/or female streamers owned ones.
    This category is EASY troll, bots, and cyber bully bait.---

Had plenty of those in my channel due to being tiny community and "female owned."
    (Even if I'm not on camera and I don't have the tag saying "female" "woman" Etc. related--- Just because of my u/n and my voice)

Also "Just Chatting" is way to vague... I get if you're talking about certain topics.

(Shout out also to…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ever since the preview feature was added to categories, the 'Not Interested' button has stopped doing what it did before. It will only hide a channel temporarily in that category.

Given that a viewer can still click on Browse, then click on Live Channels, then find the channel they are not interested in there and click the same button, only it actually works, I would say that some kind of bug exists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please write the name of people's games properly instead of randomly coercing them to titlecase. 's the least you can do

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like some Trading Categories to be added. There are already categories like Crypto and Stocks but those don't encompass all the things that can can be traded.

Either you should add all the individuals like Forex, Indices, Futures, commodities etc, or there should be a singular category called "Trading". I am more in favor of just having "Trading" as a category because this could be used for all and would garner the most attention and diversification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently it's difficult to find certain kinds of creative works and it would be nice to add some of the major categories to help find exactly what I'm looking for.

Some of the most prominent ones I've noticed:

• Needleworking: Knitting, stitching, sewing, leatherwork, etc
    • Mechanical Keyboard: Assembly and modifications of mechanical keyboards
    • 3D Printing: Streaming their 3D printers or discussing them
    • Woodworking: Carvers, lathe, Guitar Makers
    • Metalworking: machining and forgers
    • 3D Design: CAD Design work and modeling
    • Model Makers: Lego, scale models, and miniatures

The Art Category could also be split up more:
    - Painting
    - Drawing/Sketching
    - Sculpting
    -…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. on every stream can we have a next stream button to help find new streams and also a featured shelf of streamers below streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As you may know, twitch is 13 +. But little 5 yo kids are donating to people like CODE_BarryBee and saying some stupid gen alpha things like "sigma" and "rizz". So I came up with the Gen Alpha Filter. A filter streamers can enable to stop the gen alpha language. MAKE TWITCH 13 + AGAIN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "River City Ransom" was removed as a category when creating a new stream.

The closest category that matches this game on Twitch is "Downtown Nekketsu Story", the Japanese version of River City Ransom. Very few people who play River City Ransom in the US, Australian, and European markets would refer to the game as Downtown Nekketsu Story. River City Ransom was heavily localized for its NA release, including the removal of one of the three difficulty settings, core narrative change from rival high schools to street gangs, completely rebalanced item costs and enemy rewards, and a graphical redraw of both…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add swipe function to mobile app to swipe Through live channels in the same categorie so its faster to find other people to follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tonight I received a popular clip recommendation from an account I had blocked. These clip recommendations needs to be checking if the clip being recommended to you is from a channel you have blocked. If it is, it should not be sending it to you as a recommended clip or channel you should see. I was absolutely furious when I saw this, especially when it was from a channel that decided to stream topless. Please implement a check to see if we have that channel blocked or not. This should not have to be suggested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I saw that this got recently updated, and now has a "Recommended for You" option which just seems to be random (probably yet another dumb algorithm for streamers to figure out.) And there's an option to sort "Viewers (High to Low)" as it was before this feature was introduced. Why can't we sort Viewers (Low to High) though? If you can sort High to Low, why not the opposite? I'm still going to have to scroll down to find smaller streamers I want to support anyway, and the "Recommended" sorting order just makes them harder to find, if anything.

It…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make everyone who is streaming under a category equally visible under said category. Maybe add a hard worker tab for those streamers who put in 8 or more hours each stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch should not weaponize discovery like they did with the Mountain Dew Exploitathon™ this week.

Telling us we might maybe have a chance at getting on the front page, if we advertise for Mountain Dew™ for hours, is Twitch admitting that not only do they have pretty granular control over discoverability, but that they withhold it from us so they can use our desperation to get a quick check from a soda company.

It erases all the fragile trust you've built with us, it exposes Twitch as a blatantly rigged game, & it undermines all the effort you've put into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can we possibly get a category for steamers that read/narrate books? Topics like "Storytime" and "Storytelling" are both linked to obscure video games, and ASMR is linked to far too many whispering & synthesized ear licking channels.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like the browse menu, 'sort by' drop down box to be able to filter just 'New' games. I don't like having to scroll down through all the games just to see whats new.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A category that is defined for the study, discussion, training and demonstration of martial arts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch is increasingly seeing success in large, full-time partnered streamers who seem to be growing in mainstream recognition and opportunities, but what is or can Twitch do to help dedicated small streamers get visibility to avoid a YouTube-like situation where it's only for the celebrities.

2,568 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here