Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

63 results found

1. People who already have Twitch Prime should be automatically given verified account status. Amazon already has the information about the viewer through their prime subscription. This should be a simple matter since Twitch is linked to the customers Amazon to give customers Prime inside of Twitch. This would simplify verification for many viewers of Twitch and expose less personal data to potential hacks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is probably not a regular issue, but the last email I got from you guys had some error which made it look like complete spam when viewed from the iPhone default email client. There should be someone in the process to look over this since it's such a large mass email.

Here's what I saw: https://i.imgur.com/3zTDHLJ.png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make a Tribute channel that plays vod's from reckful and other fallen creators that no longer live on a rotation or random playlist that we can tune in to and enjoy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I agree that at the very least affiliates should have some sort of access to admin live support.

I am constantly having my stream sound blacked out. I pay real money every month for my audio and video content how do I stop twitch from ruining my content. and as such ruining the ideas that I am trying to get to my viewers.

Honestly chat support should be offered and if no one wants the job lets discuss salary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i've had more days with viewcount glitches than i have without. today i was having atleast 8+ in chat consistently but viewcount dropped to 4 and i can't report the issue. any reporting of the issue gets met with an automated email essentially saying "you're too dumb to understand the difference between viewcount and chat list" even with pictures showing there's an issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've been trying to find this one person to block them due to them gifting me a sub to a channel I personally don't approve of. I can't find them and I was hoping to be able to get in contact with someone from Twitch.tv HQ to remove the gifted subscription and to help me block the person.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Okay, 1) I don't like how the "suggested channels" show up on the desktop website. It's usually the "more popular" channels and channels I'VE ALREADY WATCHED. Don't say "We might think you'd like this channel." If I"VE ALREADY WATCHED IT. I like how the mobile app is set for it.
    2)Where is the feedback button? I shouldn't have to look in "Settings" or check other menus, click on "Help" and then search for Feedback. Good or bad, let US TELL YOU WTF IS GOING ON.
    3) The amount of ads you've tossed in is cancerous
    4) F Amazon
    5) It'd…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I feel like when users are dealing with a suspension or ban twitch takes forever to notify users of updates on their suspension appeal or ban appeal. I feel like if twitch created a contact number that was only for suspension appeal updates then that will help the user get clarity better, instead of waiting a very long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I took part in the WoW/Twitch Drake drop and neither business followed through with what was promised or advertised. Where's my mount?! I'll ask you like I asked Blizzard, why would I want to continue this "service" or pass it on to my friends and family? Again, where's my mount? I watch Nagurra until she went off the air and then I watch Swift do until 1am my time I believe. Even if it was until midnight, I began the streams between 4:30pm - 6pm and ended between 12am and 1am.

Where's my mount?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You replied with incorrect info (see link below) so I made a reply on user voice but you never got back to me which is just plain rude! Also I would use the contact support to let you know but your bot is too stupid to understand me.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/45784861-report-admins-closing-ideas-bug-reports-when-they

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just ran in to a problem giving bits to a streamer I support in England. Took me 45 minutes to figure out it was your test with Direct Giving. Since he's participating I couldn't give him bits ... or play his Sound items for bits. It was frustrating ... on top of that I don't like the idea ... He didn't even know why it wasn't working for me!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've been streaming on Twitch as my main source of income for almost 4 years now, and for the most part, I love the platform. I like additional emotes you've supplied us with, I like the quality of the service and most of all I like the sense of community.

I'm not a massive creator by any means, but I've seen this pattern plenty of times before, with Patreon, Mixer, and Insagram to name a few.

A company is founded to give content creators a place to thrive. Creators come to the platform and for a while, they do thrive,…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am posting this show the need for additional Twitch support. I recommend that Twitch develops a call center for escalation support or even to support content creators. Sometimes, email messaging or posting boards can limit the discovery of complex issues. I have worked customer service and have seen the benefits of having additional support channels. I would be happy to give feedback or suggestions in any way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tonight, a favorite streamer of mine raided a Russian musician that improved this smooth looping jam for hours! I was impressed as *. Yet, when I felt the urge to tip the dude, I got this message... "Twitch has stopped it's payouts to Russian-based streamers." 4fuxake!

I worked for Oil and Gas my whole career - specifically, Enron before it went belly-up. I created PowerPoint presentations for Ken Lay, himself. *
    Cheney was IN the conference room for one of those slideshows. So, really, I have fewer 'Degrees of Separation' from Putin than this RAD Russian musician does!! Yet,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Streamers are basically considered merchants/businesses and I think that viewers should be able to leave reviews and general feedback on their channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about Twitch having its own community discord server where the entire Twitch community can meet and discuss, debate, and contribute anything?

I myself have long thought and wondered why Twitch does not have its own Discord partner server.

Well first of all why do I come up with the idea? A Discord server simply gives a huge area for a certain community. People can write with each other, give each other tips in topics made for it. And generally exchange about and with Twitch. I also think that it should be no problem for Twitch to get a partner…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why not recruit smaller creators to help filter some of the work through, by enabling just a category stamp to which department this should be directed to.

In doing this, they could use a dedicated Smaller Community Showcase channel. Which could be built on the premise of helping new creators in establishing their brand, and moving forward.

All in all, it could help the flow in being able to provide a better customer experience, while also giving tools to those looking for other ways to help promote their content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What would be nice is an actual working system or way to submit bug reports without being re directed here by Twitch Staff. Or an option to make a bug report when making a Support Ticket.

Because, even though it says "Help / Report a Bug". There is NO options to select in regards to bug reports.
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/how-to-provide-feedback

Here is my bug report too just in case, (Changing password)

Extra Information:
    - United States
    - Vivaldi (Chrome based)
    - Error message = "That password is to easy to guess"

I would also like to add in some extra info about…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi.

As a user, I've been repeatedly and increasingly unhappy with the level of transparency the Twitch team offers to their userbase.

You drop unannounced updates
    --> Example would be the /me change

You don't reply to userfeedback (aside from incredibly broad statements)
    --> Mails towards the Twitch Support are answered with automatic replies. Most of them send users to UserVoice
    --> But here on Uservoice, barely anything ever gets an answer and if so, it's a "we'll think about it" until it either is forgotten or we're back at the unannounced Update again.

You force random users into beta…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We've been having an audio issue that has prevented us from streaming for two days. There is no direct way to get quick technical advice. There should be a line to call and speak with a live technician who is knowledgeable on common glitches and fixed, particularly since Twitch is such a buggy platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?