Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

56 results found

1. We want to know who our twitch managers are, and an easy way to contact them, either via discord, or email. More transparent way to chat with our questions, not only for the big streamers, but also for the minorities from small countires like Bulgaria and such. We love the platform, we just want to be in touch with the people responsible for our region.

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've been streaming on Twitch as my main source of income for almost 4 years now, and for the most part, I love the platform. I like additional emotes you've supplied us with, I like the quality of the service and most of all I like the sense of community.

I'm not a massive creator by any means, but I've seen this pattern plenty of times before, with Patreon, Mixer, and Insagram to name a few.

A company is founded to give content creators a place to thrive. Creators come to the platform and for a while, they do thrive,…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd love to have some control over the recommended channels section in the sidebar. I see the same channels in that section and I don't like them all, I'd not miss anything if this section never existed. I think if users had an ability to exclude channels from this section, it would bring in much better user experience to the platform and more exposure to other streamers.
    My solution would be just a tiny X button on the right, after the streamer's name and viewers count.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The system already in place for cases is horrendous. Twitch Support on Twitter can't always answer questions given by their guidelines page and a lot of the time cases get closed without an actual reply.

Please provide a better messaging system so we can actually talk and voice our opinions for the higher ups, especially with sensitive matters such as legalities for music and fair usage on media as well as problems with accounts.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Whenever I land on Twitch the landing page contains many female streamers with their breasts mostly exposed or them clearly showing off their rear ends.
    I come to twitch to watch people stream video games, while I understand that you as a platform support other types of IRL streaming it is a shock to never click on this content and you keep pushing it over and over again. To be quite frank it looks like *********** and has me weary to open Twitch anywhere outside of my home if people might be looking over my shoulder.
    Please add an option…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What would be nice is an actual working system or way to submit bug reports without being re directed here by Twitch Staff. Or an option to make a bug report when making a Support Ticket.

Because, even though it says "Help / Report a Bug". There is NO options to select in regards to bug reports.
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/how-to-provide-feedback

Here is my bug report too just in case, (Changing password)

Extra Information:
    - United States
    - Vivaldi (Chrome based)
    - Error message = "That password is to easy to guess"

I would also like to add in some extra info about…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The twitch support page is really bad. I can't categorise my problem, I would love a live chat with someone from the support team or maybe even an AI. It is really poor website design, the pages are not findable. It is overall just really bad and I expected much more from Twitch. I still have my problem on twitch and I don't know how to solve it or where I can solve it. 1 out of 10 experience for me. Just dissapointing...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. People who already have Twitch Prime should be automatically given verified account status. Amazon already has the information about the viewer through their prime subscription. This should be a simple matter since Twitch is linked to the customers Amazon to give customers Prime inside of Twitch. This would simplify verification for many viewers of Twitch and expose less personal data to potential hacks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I agree that at the very least affiliates should have some sort of access to admin live support.

I am constantly having my stream sound blacked out. I pay real money every month for my audio and video content how do I stop twitch from ruining my content. and as such ruining the ideas that I am trying to get to my viewers.

Honestly chat support should be offered and if no one wants the job lets discuss salary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How about Twitch having its own community discord server where the entire Twitch community can meet and discuss, debate, and contribute anything?

I myself have long thought and wondered why Twitch does not have its own Discord partner server.

Well first of all why do I come up with the idea? A Discord server simply gives a huge area for a certain community. People can write with each other, give each other tips in topics made for it. And generally exchange about and with Twitch. I also think that it should be no problem for Twitch to get a partner…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi.

As a user, I've been repeatedly and increasingly unhappy with the level of transparency the Twitch team offers to their userbase.

You drop unannounced updates
    --> Example would be the /me change

You don't reply to userfeedback (aside from incredibly broad statements)
    --> Mails towards the Twitch Support are answered with automatic replies. Most of them send users to UserVoice
    --> But here on Uservoice, barely anything ever gets an answer and if so, it's a "we'll think about it" until it either is forgotten or we're back at the unannounced Update again.

You force random users into beta…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Categories are so important to drawing in new viewers. My channel is focused on the classic DOOM game. The DOOM categories need to be cleaned up. The most common one used for classic DOOM is DOOM-2016. Instead, I recommend you consider consolidating the DOOM channels into DOOM-CLASSIC and DOOM-MODERN. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I do not agree with the new sexual content policy, as due to people being naked on streams Twitch has allowed it to be ok but when Vtubers show any under boob or are wearing a bodysuit Twitch wants to get mad and ban them and I don’t think that is fair as big corporation VTuber get away with it but y’all wanna go after a streamer with a smaller view range and I don’t find that fair at all as most of Twitch is made of VTuber communities. So if your gonna change the policy you should allow it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Web browser experience > Whale browser (made by NAVER) is one of the active browsers used in Korea and the users are mostly 10s to 30s (which means this browser's target is very young) , but Twitch is not working on Whale browser. Please add Whale browser as a working browser so more Korean users can access and enjoy Twitch! Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On all pages after the area /p/ contains "© 2022 Twitch Interactive, Inc." in the footer section, I presume 2022 should be 2023.

Example: https://www.twitch.tv/p/en/company/

As you can see it's correct on the dev sub domain: https://dev.twitch.tv/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is probably not a regular issue, but the last email I got from you guys had some error which made it look like complete spam when viewed from the iPhone default email client. There should be someone in the process to look over this since it's such a large mass email.

Here's what I saw: https://i.imgur.com/3zTDHLJ.png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make a Tribute channel that plays vod's from reckful and other fallen creators that no longer live on a rotation or random playlist that we can tune in to and enjoy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Streamers are basically considered merchants/businesses and I think that viewers should be able to leave reviews and general feedback on their channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When we get error codes, it's inconvenient to always have to tweet about the error or have to rummage around the net for the codes meaning. help.twitch.tv's search doesn't give full explanation of codes and some don't appear at all. There should be a database search for directly looking up every error code on the site.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I use the video space much more than live, and my default page is "continue watching". I simply want to be able to remove videos from the ones shown that I no longer want to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?