Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With the growing popularity of using virtual worlds to connect, teach and communicate, Second Life really should be allowed.

Not all of SL is "mature". There are universities present, corporations with "campuses", virtual concerts and charity events. Today, one of the book clubs interviewed Larry Niven, who was in-world, in full avatar as one of his own characters.
    Give it some thought.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Live ingredi barbi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The main page says "Welcome to Twitch's feedback and suggestions forum!"
    But then under "If you need help:" it says "This forum is for ideas only."
    Yet this is where you're send when you go to leave feedback on the support page.

If Feedback is being referred to as "ideas" that might be something to consider.

I wanted to give feedback about something, but now I don't know if it would be breaking the rules or not because of semantics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. i just want to make a community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ape escape games are the best games ever made and since twitch is all about gaming I think streaming ape escape 1 2 and 3 should be mandatory for every streamer no matter the viewcount0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For those who don't know, inting is whenever someone intentionally gives kills, gold, and exp to the enemy and makes it so the enemy has a higher chance of winning, while the team where the inter is on has a lower chance. This is a huge problem in League of Legends specifically

After a clip of a pretty popular LoL streamer surfaced where he was inting and saying "Im going to make my team lose" (or something along those lines), the LoL community wants to have this guy and everyone who ints, popular or unknown, punished. I think a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?