Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

330 results found

1. So, I did a stream earlier, and I was going back to clip things. And a section was muted as 'copyrighted music' when it was the same thing playing as always. So, I realized that a train had gone by around that time. And the muted section was about the length of time it took the train to pass. So...I'm not sure, but I think the recording thought that was copyrighted music. Just a heads up. Not a complaint, the brief muted part does not ruin anything in the clips I just thought it was worth mentioning. (Edit to add:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Video Description to Stream Information. In video description, add ability to add licensing information. If user does not have license do not instantly publish VOD, rather request on behalf of and apply asking user to agree to profit sharing of VOD. If user denies then the vod can not be published. Consider this a safe guard. Listing license in video description can also help with Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licensing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please keep up to date the songs we can play or not. Or give us a precise list of website we can use. Preztel Rocks should be safe for us to use but it seems that it's not anymore ( i got muted part of my stream). Plus, it would be nice to have a way to add a comment when me appeal a muted audio. Thank you !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Здравствуйте
    Могу предложить использоваться. Чтобы авторы использовали , музыку с музыкальных площадок. Лично , если бы я был автором музыки , я бы был не против. Так как музыка слушаяется и поднимается в чартах. А автор контента на Twitch , слушает музыку с удовольстивем на фоне.
    Так что , было неплохо , предложить такой вариант авторам музыки.
    Конечно не знаю , как это контролировать. Но как по мне , это самый адекватный вариант.
    Либо придётся писать музыку самим стримерам , а так бы не хотелось)

НАДЕЮСЬ СООБЩЕНИЕ , БУДЕТ УВИДЕНО)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I specifically use the app to avoid DMCA, but now I'm going back through my vod and I see that audio is muted because of copy right... How does that work when this app is supposed to help avoid this, now I'm missing key information on an event even though I was using the app to avoid this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a music business student and variety/music streamer who's come across people who play unlicensed music on Twitch, I find this topic intriguing. It seems there are many people in the world who don’t understand the intricacies of copyright and if there was something we could do to better explain this to the public, that may help with reducing copyright strikes. Indeed, I often have users come in who are constantly pressuring me to play background music to make the stream more entertaining, but as a Mac user, my options are limited so I prefer to do without.

I personally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I've seen streamers getting strikes on VERY old VODs, but they can't access them to cut any strikeable parts. If you won't make deals or revenue splits, or anything else that would protect your only income, at least make it possible for people to protect themselves on old VODs with problematic music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. gente sei que pode ter essa burocracia de não deixar colocar musicas, mas todos ficaria mais livres para fazer suas stream e chamar mais pessoas para assistir, se permitir colocar musicas, assim mesmo por que se o cantor faz uma musica as pessoas compra suas musicas ele não tem direito de reclamar de alguém colocar suas canções em uma stream de jogos eu mesmo adoraria fazer colocando alternativa rock em minhas stream o que a twitch pensaria a respeito disso chamaria mais pessoas por que as vezes só assistir não é bastante ninguém tem sempre 100% de conteúdo ou conversa…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Klip alma ayarlarındaki, klipleri etkinleştir seçeneğinde "Canlı veya geçmiş yayınlarınızdan klip oluşturulmasına izin verin." yerine, canlı yayınlar için ayrı geçmiş yayınlar için ayrı etkinleştirme seçeneği olur ise yayıncı canlı yayınlardan klip oluşturulmasını kapatır ve yayın esnasında oluşturulan kliplerdeki DMCA sorunu ortadan kalkar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I only use your player to "listen to music with the assurance that I will not skip the DMCA" and see this:

Twitch Sound Track Music:
    RL Grime featuring Jeremih and Tory Lanez

Vídeo DMCA (Strike + Muted):
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1022547948

Why? Check out the "Artists" who don't sell their Tracks to Record Labels and we'll take these upsets by surprise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I recommend adding a feature that allows a streamer to submit a link to a song/upload a song, and has the Twitch system check if that song is considered DMCA. If the song is not DMCA, then streamers can go ahead and use it. They won't be anxious about "testing" it on stream and potentially getting a strike. If not, then they won't use it.

Not every song is particularly clear cut based on research alone- there's a lot of haziness and this way we can all alleviate some anxiety about this together. Twitch worries less about going through VODs…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There should be a copyright music setting because it's too much work to mute our stream when we can just have a setting to do it for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://twitter.com/yungbae/status/1318698702752542721?lang=en
    that is a link to Yung Bae on twitter stating that his music will be royalty free, and not subject to DMCA, which indeed does include his Collab music. I have muted audio in my stream despite this fact and that is inexcusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Streaming and Recording them / also trolling in another person on their stream using them as your youtube and tic tok content and not asking for their permission they felt uncomfortable didn't know they been recorded

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. a muita coisa boa ,e muitas a melhorara para novos e velhos stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i would love if you guys could add a feature for small and big streamers for music i know you guys have a app but makie it also in one spot or make a bot that id in every stream that only moderators and the streamer can see which lets you know if you could be copyrighted cause nothing is worst than being copyrighted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Um... so I'm playing a video game. TES III: Morrowind, for heaven's sake. WHY did you feel the need to mute 10 MINUTES OF AUDIO from my VoD when the ONLY music AT ALL is coming from THE GAME THAT I WAS PLAYING??? Sorry, that's fair use. Calm it down over there with your DMCA garbage, you're punishing the wrong people! (Cam girls with rap bullcrap playing faintly during softcore streams, hi?) Fix the DMCA bot. Now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Finde es sehr speziell GEMA FREIER Sound von Quelle X wirst du direkt gemutet und Verwarnt. Der gleiche Titel vom Soundtrack by Twitch und alles ist in Ordnung. Frage was ist der Unterschied zwischen den beiden außer der Speicherort ? Kommt dazu das in den Games auch Musik gesperrt wird der aber zum Game gehört. Verwarnung Urheberrecht für ein Sound der zum Game gehört !!!
    Da hätte ich gerne Antworten dazu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I believe the use of copyrighted music / sounds / audio, may be used IF the streamer signs a waiver to negate ALL reception of donations, bits, and subscriptions (any and all monetary transactions to the streamer) during the streaming session, while that specific session is being used at that time with music, sounds, and/or audio that falls under copyright.

For Example: I want to stream BURNOUT 3 on the Playstation 2, but it has music on there that is originally part of the game. Normally it would be either muted or other action would take place against the streamer,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?