Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. A simple check will allow many erroneous DMCA "muted audio" events from ever happening. This simple check:

1. Are there multiple detected songs?
    2. Are they ALL at exactly 3:00?

If so then they CANNOT be legitimate detections - after all how can you have multiple songs at the same time, and always, without fail, occuring at precisely 3:00?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the new rules are very vague, suggesting that if I stream Neverwinter (DOS, the original MMO from the 90s) via private server than I am a filthy pirate and playing it illegally and should have my twitch account deleted and locked up in jail. Or that we aren't allowed to stream playthroughs of games on PSPLUs/Gamepass because that's another streaming service.

Ya, I own 10k+ games acrossed multiple platforms (STeam, UPLay, Epic, Xbox , Sony, Nintendo) . so this is laughable to me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a 13 hour VOD where 20 seconds of audio has been muted (im pretty sure) but i cannot seem to FIND exactly where it is...
    could we implement something that tags what part of the VOD was muted, with a numbered timestamp or something like taht, please???? (im aware it sections off part of the VOD with a color but in long VODs, sometimes its not able to be seen)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If a song is part of the game, it should not be muted. If you're going to insist to have the stupid DMCA filters in place in the first place at least have them set to recognize songs that are in various games so I don't have parts of my stream muted for songs that the game comes with.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  2 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I play my own band's music and keep getting my VODs muted and automatically stopped publishing my VODs. My music category streams when I play covers are set not to publish per DMCA guidelines. But I purposely premiere new songs, lyric videos, and use our songs as intro/outro on gaming streams so they can exist in the VODs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Xerroxipleiades,

Multiple instances of copyrighted audio have been detected in your VOD(s) within the past 24 hours. As a precautionary step to reduce your risk of receiving a DMCA takedown notification in the future, your default stream settings were updated to store new VODs in an unpublished state for your review first. The segments of your VOD(s) containing copyrighted audio were muted, and any corresponding clips were deleted.

To be clear, this action did not result from a DMCA notification, and no copyright strikes were issued to your account. At the same time, we emphasize that any unauthorized material you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When Twitch mutes audio thinking it's a copyright issue, yet it' truly original music, it should NOT be hard to get the audio UNMUTED. This has happened before, where the bot erroneously thinks its copyrighted material, yet it is COMPLETELY MY OWN SOUND DESIGN and not samples, etc. It's BEYOND ANNOYING in that the VOD after does NOT unmute after, and I'm left with something unusable. FIX THIS PLEASE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm so sick of fighting off 15 copy right claims and losing half the set I played for VRChat last night. I fill out all your paper work just for the sections to stay muted. It's unfair and unethical for DJs since we naturally use other peoples music for our sets. Now I have to record my sets in obs or switch to youtube. I already swapped to VRCDN as my main streamer and restream to twitch because your ad breaks are unpleasant for DJ Sets in VR.

I know nothing will change, I just needed to vent because every…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not an Idea but pain in the a** for me. I didn't find any other way to report this issue. The problem is that twitch algorithm doesn't recognize music playing in my streams correctly so I am getting muted all the time in my videos. Recognized song isn't even close to what I am actually playing.
    For now I have to fill out appeal every time I finish my stream but this is no really a way for me. So Twitch please fix your stuff.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Solicito recurso de reanálise de direitos autorais em um video meu, onde eu uso APENAS musicas da SoundTrack by Twitch, e ainda assim a Twitch silenciou meu video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Warum bekomme ich dauernd eine Meldung wegen Urheberverletzung, wenn ein Sound Allert im Stream erklingt von einem Ton oder Sound den Twitch mir im Sond Allert empfohlen hat ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. in call of duty modern warfare 2 there are war tracks that players can add to vehicles as part of the game that gets streamers audio muted and videos muted and makes it more difficult for new or older users to stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Protect streamers from false copyright claims. We don't want this to become like Youtube where anyone can just claim your content without any repercussions.

There are hundreds of fake accounts stealing music from video games and voicing rap over it, posting it as original content and then claiming the original video game music as their own whenever it is played on a stream.

Countering it takes entering your full name and address. No way anybody is gonna appeal those muted vods or copyright claims by submitting that info.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The top streamers on twitch, XQC, Hassan, Asmongold, etc... are making more money in a year than most people will ever see in a lifetime. Yet, you might notice tuning into there streams, literally all they do is restream other peoples content, violating copyright law, and more importantly stealing hundreds of thousands of hours of other peoples hard work, solely for profit. This patently disgusting, the fact that twitch has become a place for inconsiderate thieves to grow fat, and rich off the labour of others is repulsive, and blatantly illegal. The largest most wealthy people on your website should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Get with the devs . we get muted cause of their in-game music. We cannot control what they put in game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My music does not get saved, I did however sing along occasionally. I didn't think I was good enough to get dcma flagged but thanks? Technically though wouldn't that fall under covers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I get random muted audio for music in the game I am playing/streaming. That is not even an option for the dispute, that music is literally part of the game. Why is it being muted?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Buenas... les comento una situacion que me esta pasando repetidamente en el juego... por lo general hago transmisiones de 3 juegos, CMS 2021, GTA 5 Online y Warframe... el problema que estoy presentando es que me llegan muchas advertencias de silenciado por derechos de autor, por musica incluida en el mismo juego, yo no utilizo musica personal de fondo ya que por obvias razones siempre me silencian el audio por lo ya mencionado. ¿hay alguna manera de poder llegar a solucionar este problema de censura en el audio que viene incluido en el mismo juego que se esta transmitiendo?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Let me record my Vinyl Records so I can listen to them the collection is like $3,000 and huge and pointless otherwise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello..

I have a specific problem with a "Kick Back Dreamer by Chill Mode" showing up as copyright flags on my vods.

This song is NOT in my lofi music playlists, yet it's flag has popped up 3 times on two streams recently all false, even trying to claim 2 different songs in same vod.

For now, I WILL appeal the flag on this song "Kick Back Dreamer by Chill Mode" every time it shows up because I know it is a false flag. I make great efforts to mix and curate music for my streams to be as safe…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?