Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

83 results found

1. The writing is on the wall, and the fall of twitch is upon us. Kick out here poaching the best streamers for literal generations of wealth, while twitch still pinching pennies and handing out bowls of soup to their partners; a far cry from bags of money.
    Since twitch has been steadily deteriorating in rules/moderation/layout&discoverability, if they were to pull the plug right now to stop the bleeding, they could donate a healthy sum of their remaining coffers and assets to the greatest charity humanity has ever created - the Jeff Bezos Space-travelling Cueball.
    At least the creators migrating away…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How do you not support RTMPS? Encrypt our connections please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello,

I recetnly found my twitch content (my VODs) on youtube uploaded not by me and it seems i am not the only one.

Is there anything twitch could provide to help getting that content down? I already filed a copyright strike. One of my problems is that some of the VODs are not up on my channel anymore.

I can also not see any option to contact the support with this question. maybe a short answer (no matter if it is "we cannot help" or "do this") would be helpfull in the FAQ.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In general, don't recommend sexually explicit streams to people - but when you do, don't play their stream when users are redirected after reporting and blocking them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Having hook-nosed goblin bankers is blatant anti-Jew propaganda, it has always been. This new game only pushes this even further. I feel like antisemetism is once again on the rise, and having these caricatures walking around in a game is seriously concerning.

I feel like even if this wasn’t intentional, it still should not have happened, especially after already have been warned. They could have at least changed the hook noses.

Now we’re allowing the streaming of a game with these undertones, and keeping a known hateful person’s work in the spotlight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Everytime 2 players play eachother, they should block the stream from the other streamer that is watching them. IP address connection or something. since it has something to do with video connection. Maybe ask other streaming platforms if they have fixed it. See if they have any ideas. Don't they have some kind of connection on the game when two people are connected together, ask the company of the game to help you with this so it can ban other players from looking onto their enemies stream. Have it where connections between stream watchers and people on microphones that are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 최근 트위치는 아동, 음란물 방지를 위해 한국이 제시한 규제 법인 'n번방 방지법'을 시행하였고, 이에 과거 독일에서도 비슷한 법안 때문에 부담을 느낀 전례가 있던 트위치는 철수하려고 폼을 잡는 상황 입니다.

트위치가 한국 철수 이유 : 이미 독일에서 비슷한 일을 겪어서 그렇답니다.

트위치 독일로 독일연방의회에서 2017년 온라인 플랫폼이 혐오·차별·아동 음란물 콘텐츠가 올라오면 삭제토록 하는 네트워크집행법(Netzwerkdurchgesetz)을 제정 후 2018년부터 신고와 정지를 하면서 해당 국가의 법을 지키려고 노력하다 결국 VOD 서비스를 중단한 예시가 있어 이와 비슷한 수순으로 가는 것

한국은 이와 같은 종류의 법안 N번방 방지법의 시행 때문입니다.
    정부에서는 N번방 방지법에 따른 필터링 시스템 구축 의무화 했으며, 이 부분은 유튜브 같은 영상을 운영하는 서비스에…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 以下為觀眾提出之議題建議:針對法律議題討論及第二性徵表現或未成年色情議題之探討及宣導,或相關法規宣讀、轉發 有人因此被永ban 針對正確之性別觀念、法律基礎觀念,應當予以適當空間進行探討及宣導,以提升用戶公民素養及不同國家之相關議題交流。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How do we as Twitch Streamers protect ourselves and our accounts from organized mass false flag reports where a group of hateful viewers communicate with each other someone like in a Discord chat and organize to all false report a stream or comment in order to cause the streamers account to be temporarily or permanently suspended ? 14 days ago I experienced such an incident and I did appeal it however feel that Twitch did not provide me enough opportunity to show the proof that I have of what occurred . I could not find any way to reach out…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. can we please get less wait time on waiting for verification on twitch for our emotes.. 2 weeks is absolutely brutal. I have to wait the week usually it takes to make them, and then another 2 weeks to post to my channel, the wait time is brutal and would love to see an improvement made to the wait time if that's at all possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Chciałbym poprosić by multikonta zniknęły z twitcha osoby bo panach przychodzą i np wyzywają innych i co chwika robią nowe konta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So I am moderating for an affiliate friend of mine and we've observed eight (8) cases where bots pop in chat and post this same message: "buy followers, primes and viewers on mystrm .store". We've blocked the "link" as well as the script and now I'm reaching out to see if you guys can do something about it. We got one banned while the rest went inactive. As well as finding the site they refer to, which is the second link when you google it, the other is something else. The site seems to originate from russia by the russian…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My payment has been stopped you accuse me of fraud i have proof and i still get the same answers I want someone to help I want someone real to help and not a robot accuse with evidence, not assumptions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How is that Twitch is silent about leak? You should be first to inform your customers that there is one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My friend has gotten multiple hate raids while streaming under the "woman" tag. When she removed the tag and streamed without it, the hate raids miraculously stopped. There needs to be more in place to protect people from abusing tags to send targeted hate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,

So last night I was streaming with some friends and experienced my first episode of harassment while streaming the game Dead by Daylight. Someone who claimed to have played a game with me earlier that night created an account with vulgar words in it while using my name in the username. They then began saying some pretty obscene things and it made me very uncomfortable. After reporting and blocking that person, they created a second account which was also blocked and then created a third account which was blocked as well. All three accounts were trying to solicit nudity…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It has been a extense problem on the brazilian community since external moderators and automod system had been banning steamers that put themselves on situations that they couldn't control and aren't their fault.

For exemple purposes: Yulla had been banned indefinitely after someone discovered how to send images through donates and sent a NSFW image.

Conclusion: She had been banned on a situation that she couldn't control and isn't her fault that this happened.

Other brazilian streamers had been suffering the same issues, on different situations. And people concluded "they are being banned due to out of context scenes".

So…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I’ve been told that the system can work both automatically based on thresholds of reports submitted and can be manually applied to channels. Is this true?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Does twitch have a policy or company benefit for members of the trust and safety team to deal with desensitization in regard to some of the awful content that is reviewed on a daily basis?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?