Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I feel Twitch should make a separate website called TwitchKids. This will be for children that are underage. The internet world can be dangerous for underage children to stream. So the interaction will be children chatting with other children, while they stream games or any other talents. Twitch will need proof from their parents to stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Given the terms of service defines driving streams as Self Harm and Injury due to distracted driving, I would want a stipulation added that the streaming device being it a phone or tablet must feature the back of the Driver's head to be evident that the Driver is not a distracted driver.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. when some streamer reach the $100usd goal (for receive payment) , a "green label" for advice the payout for the next "payout day"

remember, not all streamers get payment all the time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There should be a limit of three Mods on live streaming not twelve. Makes the viewers chat less to the streamer. Sometimes makes the moderator bully the viewer without the streamer knowing. There should be less Mods on stream. Enough communication between the viewer and the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Some Streamer are using ilnessess to get money from viewers and most of them doesn't prove if they have the ilness or not and they are burning the people that has the ilness not only in Twitch but IRL too. They says for it users to give some excuses that are funny and the better is that he doesn't show the medical documention because his parents are cousin and he is afraid to lose his viewer and lose his money.

The point is. When the Streamer are using Twitch to stream his games, stuff... befre he start do it he…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We need additional buttons at the bottom of the chat next to the "setting" button, such as "subscribers-only mode" and "emote-only mode" instead of open settings or type command, or turn into mod view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How do I even represent the Moderator Assessment System?
    Click on the nick, a number of buttons appear - it is a score system from 0 to 10 and a comment from the viewer, the higher the moderator rating in the global moderator list, the list itself will be displayed on the main screen as a button "Moderator Rating," the more frequent the streamer channel will be, (on which you are the moderator), be displayed in the recommended ones, and the same with a 30% chance to appear on the main screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ban UFC games. It sets the wrong impression to vulnerable impressionable viewers and makes them think that all violence is good and viewed as a competitive sport. Viewing it and playing the game is playing with fire. Around the wrong people it will fuel rage and violence. In these trying times we need more regulation on what we take in. Competitive violence is one of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be important for those of us who use this medium to share, know and interact with those who broadcast live or with whom we communicate, the moderators are also controlled. Today a moderator banned me and removed from the chat just for fun and it's annoying. I mean, can a moderator delete contacts and I don't know about it and control it? There should be a method to avoid these bad times and thus prevent one from losing interest in the system as well as followers. There should be a mechanism to report them and take away their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. While I recognize that there are already guidelines against harmful/illegal uses of substances on camera, I have come across multiple channels whereas this is exactly what was going on. While I do not make it a job to report each channel I come across that does this, I have recently reported one, solely because there was a **** that was purposely laced on camera. The channel points were titled "joints", the stream time was "wake and bake" and she was clearly getting high on stream (that was not even set to "mature", so any minor could easily jump onto this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I keep "show moderation actions" turned on (adds ban/timeout/delete buttons next to names in chat) in the two channels I moderate.

The other day I accidentally banned someone while on the chat emote menu, with a simple jiggled-mouse misclick. Turns out the tiny sliver of ban button visible on the left side of the emote/bit panels works just fine.
    I don't care whether I see it, I just don't think it should be usable. In my opinion, the only functional ban buttons should be ones with chat displayed next to them.
    I can't imagine any reason a person would reasonably…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Twitch have been 100% disgraceful and corrupt as of late, firstly they take 10 years to reply to a ticket urgent or not, they support cyber bulling and suspend people who stand up to trolls in streamers chat or game being played, they suspend you for 7 days and it lasts 14+ days which a joke...twitch really need to pull their heads out of their a$$es and this point.... twitch should be ashamed of themselves

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Comando /user no celular funciona, ja que não funciona e no PC é possivel utilizar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?