Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't recover a streamer's banned account due to multiple malicious reports?

At this time, Twitch Korea does not have operating rights. They are incompetent and poorly maintained, so you should contact the spanner directly.

Streamer's account being warned or banned for recent and persistent false reports.
    Hate speech or excessive sexual words and behavior are sanctioned, but overseas servers do not properly review them.
    There is no penalty for malicious users who falsely report for the purpose of bullying.

What I want to say is, restore the privileges of the streamers who have been suspended for this reason. Do you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, I have been a Twitch user for the past 5ish years. I am genuinely curious how some streamers are allowed to go AFK just about every single day for hours on end and just farm their chat. I didn't come to specifically report any single person but Amouranth is the most popular person I know getting away with this. She starts streaming then eventually makes up an excuse to get off camera and doesn't return for literal hours. Doing this she still brings in easily over 6,000 viewers each time. I am genuinely curious how people like her are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. can we please get less wait time on waiting for verification on twitch for our emotes.. 2 weeks is absolutely brutal. I have to wait the week usually it takes to make them, and then another 2 weeks to post to my channel, the wait time is brutal and would love to see an improvement made to the wait time if that's at all possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Chciałbym poprosić by multikonta zniknęły z twitcha osoby bo panach przychodzą i np wyzywają innych i co chwika robią nowe konta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I subscribe to a few people and i am wondering why their emotes keep getting removed. the emotes i am talking about are "dumper" emotes they are usually cartoon characters dancing/twerking. that may seem like its a given why they are removed but a funny dancing emote of a stuffed animal character shouldn't be removed while you can see more graphic things of humans on the front page of the pools and hot tub category. is there any specific reason why they are removed but the other stuff is allowed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So I am moderating for an affiliate friend of mine and we've observed eight (8) cases where bots pop in chat and post this same message: "buy followers, primes and viewers on mystrm .store". We've blocked the "link" as well as the script and now I'm reaching out to see if you guys can do something about it. We got one banned while the rest went inactive. As well as finding the site they refer to, which is the second link when you google it, the other is something else. The site seems to originate from russia by the russian…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My payment has been stopped you accuse me of fraud i have proof and i still get the same answers I want someone to help I want someone real to help and not a robot accuse with evidence, not assumptions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I dont understand why do you ban people who did not break terms of service? I can see girls streaming pools , hot tubs and beaches every day and its okay on twitch so why do you ban affiliate streamers who want to do the same? you literally destroy someone´s career just because of people who send fake reports and then streamer gets ban and has to wait for long time . i think this is not okay. why dont u ban someone when you know that they broke terms of service? this is not fair at all .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There are mods who do abuse their power and selfishly ruin a viewers engagement with the streamer. These specific mods do not attempt to professionally deescalate the negative energy between themselves and the viewer as a solid warning and attempt to improve the understanding between them. While the mod can just hide behind banning viewers without resolving the said argument, viewers are left in the dark which is unfair and quite selfish. These mods generally ruin the outline and view of the streamer. These mods take advantage of being unprofessional behind curtains. and the streamer will never know why the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The current system for banning people who are underage is really really bad, it just takes you to type something like "im 12" or "im 12th" and you get insta banned in 2-3 minutes by a bot right after someone reports you, no staff checks it if its true or false. Maybe add a age verification system or something to prevent false bans. I appealed mine, sent proof of age and it took 1month to reject my appeal (I guess 19 is underage now). Nice job twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch's newer features automatically flagging "suspicious users" as well as the ability of mods to "restrict" user messages is a FANTASTIC addition.

The issue is these flagged messages are currently not added to the users chat log, so when they are banned moderators can't look back later to see what they did, same for the unban requests.

Can the suspicious/restricted user messages be added to their chat log? Currently they seem to disappear into the ether.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. can you make a program that beebs all the forbidden words races slurs it hard to anticipate what people will say in game chats and i don't like having to delete vids because someone says something that is against the rules could they work on something to make it easier for us streamers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How is that Twitch is silent about leak? You should be first to inform your customers that there is one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My friend has gotten multiple hate raids while streaming under the "woman" tag. When she removed the tag and streamed without it, the hate raids miraculously stopped. There needs to be more in place to protect people from abusing tags to send targeted hate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,

So last night I was streaming with some friends and experienced my first episode of harassment while streaming the game Dead by Daylight. Someone who claimed to have played a game with me earlier that night created an account with vulgar words in it while using my name in the username. They then began saying some pretty obscene things and it made me very uncomfortable. After reporting and blocking that person, they created a second account which was also blocked and then created a third account which was blocked as well. All three accounts were trying to solicit nudity…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I’ve been harassed and spammed my chat and I over and over and over again, to the point where I had to disban my stream, it’s very heartbreaking, this account @oldfriendegyptianwassup went on to spam my chat numerous times with different accounts, I’ve banned all of them and he comes back roughly every two minutes telling me to stop streaming the game is dead the game is dead, so here I am trying to seek help and support on this case, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It has been a extense problem on the brazilian community since external moderators and automod system had been banning steamers that put themselves on situations that they couldn't control and aren't their fault.

For exemple purposes: Yulla had been banned indefinitely after someone discovered how to send images through donates and sent a NSFW image.

Conclusion: She had been banned on a situation that she couldn't control and isn't her fault that this happened.

Other brazilian streamers had been suffering the same issues, on different situations. And people concluded "they are being banned due to out of context scenes".

So…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There should be a limit of three Mods on live streaming not twelve. Makes the viewers chat less to the streamer. Sometimes makes the moderator bully the viewer without the streamer knowing. There should be less Mods on stream. Enough communication between the viewer and the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Some Streamer are using ilnessess to get money from viewers and most of them doesn't prove if they have the ilness or not and they are burning the people that has the ilness not only in Twitch but IRL too. They says for it users to give some excuses that are funny and the better is that he doesn't show the medical documention because his parents are cousin and he is afraid to lose his viewer and lose his money.

The point is. When the Streamer are using Twitch to stream his games, stuff... befre he start do it he…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?