Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

614 results found

1. So, I've seen a few ideas for a Channel Point Menu Overhaul and I wanted to add my own ideas as well as group other ideas I have seen that I also believe are worth seeing.

1. The ability to group channel point redemption rewards into their own separate folders that can be named and given its own image (it would have a small folder image in the corner to signify it is a folder when looked at from the viewer's CP menu.)

2. Each folder would be able to have set cooldowns and limits the same way individual rewards do. So,…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 투표 전 후 상황으로 오류발생(모바일)
    투표 전 상황으로 스트리머 방송 시청중 투표진행 알림이 뜨지않거나 알림이 떠도 전 투표 진행상황으로 뜸 (참여하려면 스트리머 방송을 나갔다 들어와야하는 불편함이 있음)
    투표 후 상황으로 전 투표에 승리 및 패배에 대한 보상이 바로 지급 및 감소하지 않으며 다음 투표에 참여하지도 못하게됨(전 투표 결과가 떠도 그 상태로 유지 다음 투표에 참여하지 못하는 상황도 발생) 이 또한 다음 투표에 참여를 하기 위해선 투표가 종료되기전 (승패일경우 게임이 시작되기전) 스트리머 방송을 나갔다 들어와야하는 불편함이 있음
    이러한 문제들 때문에 방송 시청에 불편함이 있고 재미가 떨어지는 중 빠른 조치를 부탁드립니다

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow for an extension to the voting time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great, for special redeems that are rarely bought because of their expensive price for example, to have the option to "annouce" the redeem in chat so they stand out
    For example you could have redeems such as "end stream" for 500k points be announced so everyone notices it immediately

This option would be chosen by the broadcaster in the channel point settings

here's a proof of concept as to how it could look (comparing a normal redeem to an annouced redeem) : https://i.imgur.com/h8XMf0c.png

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I noticed on twitter / the live stream about changes to twitch. There is some kind of thing where you can pay for more exposure? Not only is this inherently greedy, it's classist about up and coming streamers who are up and coming, buring them further into obscurity. You guys taking all the money ontop of that for this service is disgusting. Fix your algorithm instead of trying to line your pockets. Fix the hate raids on streamers of color. Actually implement something of meaning so that streamers can feel safe and not stressed about bots who spam slurs and…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Me gustaría sugerir un incremento en los espacios/slots disponibles de recompensas de puntos de canal. Actualmente se cuenta con un máximo de 50 espacios y a veces es difícil trabajar con una cantidad tan reducida. Entiendo que son muchísimos canales los que existen pero tal vez aumentar a 100 o 75 podría ayudar un poco a streamers como yo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dear Twitch xoxo,

Is there a possibility to setup Community Challenges WITH channel points rewards as a project basis?

Example :
    I wanted my viewers to build a ship together , I setup a community challenges with Channel Points rewards JUST contribute for that particular community challenges.
    That channel point rewards only can claim once by 1 viewer (eg . ship core) then the other part will be (eg . ship weapons).
    the total rewards points for all the one time rewards = total community challenges points needed to complete the project.

I believe this can be used in many…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ich wette in einem Stream, switche von Pc zu Tablet und gewinne keine Punkte obwohl mein Einsatz weg ist. Das gleiche passiert auch wenn ich vorübergehend den Stream wechsel. Es steht sogar noch da, dass ich gewonnen hätte.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow us to set a "Subscribers only" option for Channel Point redemptions. Like say I only want Tier 3 Subs to be able to redeem "Pick my next stream" reward, I could set it to you have to be a tier 3 sub to click it....they would be able to SEE it as a non sub, but to USE it they have to be a tier 3 sub

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. May we please have a feature to collect channel points from more than 2 streams? I just found out that this is a limitation, and I've had multiple streams open almost every day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Buenos días!!

El tren de la promoción es una buena herramienta que ayuda a que los espectadores se suscriban o donen suscripciones / bits al creador de contenido.

En mi caso lo he tenido durante algo más de 1 mes, pero hay un problema.
    Un día, de repente, dejó de funcionar. Contacté con el soporte live y me comentaron que lo solucionaron, pero me pusieron el tren del hype en vez de el tren de promoción como estaba antes.

Sería ideal que se disponga del tren de promoción, ya que ayudaba a que los espectadores quieran apoyar al creador más…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Since streamers can't give channel points directly to their community, I think they should be able to contribute to their Community Challenges themselves.

That way, a streamer could reward a viewer (for instance after completing a minigame, like answering a trivia question) by donating points to the Community Challenge of their choosing. Since streamers have infinite channel points, this also allows them to complete a challenge early without refunding the points.

This should obviously be available only for the challenges that the streamer creates, not the ones provided by Twitch like the "Boost this stream" challenge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be good for mod view if there was a button that could pause all channel point redemptions for when there are specific times a streamer wants them off. I have to go in individually and disable all of them and it's pretty tedious. So it would be nice if there was a button to turn them all off or a separate menu that came up where there would be checkboxes for each one you want to turn off instead of going in each redeem individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Streams would not be possible without mods. Since mods are so important for a channel they should get a “bonus” of having their channel points come in faster and it would stack with the multiplier if they are currently subbed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add a log of whether channel point redemption was approved or refunded by mods. Some mods have been abusing this power and it would be helpful to know who is doing what.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to see a hype zone feature where u can get on top of category you are streaming on where I am in the top 10 in battle royale or game where twitch can host your channel to new viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since both IRC PRIVMSG events and PubSub/EventSub events are triggered for Channel Point redeems that include text, it would be really nice to be able to match them together using a unique ID.

While the redemption reward ID does match the 'custom-reward-id' tag of the PRIVMSG, which lets you at least match the redeem type, it'd be really nice to be certain the events are identical. You can kind of estimate a match using timestamps and/or user id & message contents, but there are potential cases where mismatches and conflicts could occur.

The easiest option would be to make the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?