Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

616 results found

1. A Mom and Dad channel badge to differentiate from the community. Currently VIP bade is only applicable in this sense. Offering a distinct badge for the people who raised us would be a great show of appreciation. Mothers and Fathers day would be the perfect way to introduce these badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please Revist ReThink Twtich lets add Gifted Sub Emote Slots unlock Slots. Something along these lines.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Affiliates to have more than 5 Animated Emotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's annoying when you delete an old founder and it just passes on to a random eligible user that you don't even know, I hope it just automatically leaves a slot free or let the streamer to manually choose a user that will get a Founder Badge.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello,

You shared an article with a beautiful ModLove emote and you talk about it, but there is no emote ModLove in the tchat...

We can't have money by Twitch, so can we have at least an emote, please ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now the only way to modify an emote (flip, add glasses, black and white, etc... ) is using channel point, if T2 and T3 subs had automatic access to "modified emotes" that would be an additional incentive to sub at a higher tier. that would benefit both the creators and twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have several people over 5 million bits, do you think you could add up to 10 million bit badges

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop being weed nazis Its legal in 39 outta 50 states. As a legal medical user I am very offended that I can not express myself with emotes sub badges or any way that you allow the drunks to do. Alcohol is worse then Marijuana will ever be and is definitely a drug... equal enforcement or none at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Animated and standard emotes taking 90days and more to get aproved. Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. First of all, please understand that I am not good at English.

I would like to request an additional function to initialize all initial subscribers.

I canceled the partnership and started working on it again, but there were a lot of people who didn't come to my broadcast while the partnership was terminated, so I deleted it because I thought it would be a dividend if the subscriber badge subscribed again, but I was embarrassed to hear that there was no additional dividend.

It's my fault that I deleted the post without checking it properly, but I'd like to give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Celebrate the tireless Grind and Support of our Twitch Creators/Streamers with a Badge illustrating via Color and Number how many years they have been on the Platform.
    While a Small Token of acknowledgement and recognition, it goes miles to show any streamer is important to the platform.
    This badge; possibly part of their profile picture; or by their Channel Name; could be followed by an automatic alert that shows on stream on the exact day; a small email from Twitch Celebrating their support and usage; and possibly a special homepage shelf category celebrating anniversaries.
    Colors Could be Bronze Silver Gold…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have created emotes for my followers - many have been approved - but all of the animated emotes and two of the standard emotes have not been approved for over a month. They are appropriate and just need someone to click an approval button. I am excited to share my work. Please approve them sooner. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Choose emotes from the list of all emotes currently available to the user and add them to a favorites list displayed at the top the emote selection pane.
    Scrolling through lists of emotes is not user friendly and frequently used emotes do not satisfy the same need.
    This would be a major quality of life improvement for desktop but especially for mobile users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be cool if multiple streamers could come together and create emotes that are unlockable by subscribing to both streamers.

For example, I follow two streamers, one has skulls/undead stuff as his emotes, another has squirrel related stuff. They stream the same game, are members of the same community. So, it would be cool if they could have multi-streamer emotes, such as undead squirrels that are unlocked by subscribing to both.

I think this would have multiple benefits, such as cross-streamer community building and incentivize more subscribing site-wide.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Badge that portrays a sun / moon that changes throughout the day to match the local time of a chatter. Would promote more personal greetings to new chatters and promote engagement in smaller channels. This can also cause an increase in subscriptions and start hype trains, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allows chatters to see a list of Twitch users with the artist role in a channel without having to pick through emotes individually. This is consistent with the /mods and /vips commands and makes it easier to see who has contributed to a channels emotes where more than one user has done so

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give users the option to remove emotes from their list. There will be some that people won't want eg. bit emotes of a streamer they had bad experiences with, or the Hype train emotes pushing channel emotes with Hype in their name way down the list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are several glaring holes in Twich's Emote Approval process at this time.

To demonstrate inconsistency in your system: I uploaded copies of the same, static, non-animated emote three different times: The 1st and 3rd upload were instantly approved, while the 2nd one became "pending approval."

To demonstrate approval time in need of improvement: I uploaded my first set of emotes on 2/10. The majority of my emotes were instantly approved. Two, one animated "rave" emote, and one non-animated "raid" emote, were listed for approval. It has been 16 days and counting since these emotes were uploaded- twitch advertises 48…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My idea is to give Affiliates the ability to unlock the 60 emotes. There are affiliates who have or had sub points to unlock more emote slots but since it's locked behind being Partner it can't be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I open the emote selector dialog, there are quite a few categories I do not want to use, for example “celebrate k-pop” or “hyperscape”, and they even appear above some of my subscribed channels emotes, which is very annoying. If you could hide certain categories, or even just reorder them so I could but the unwanted ones at the bottom, that would be great

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?