Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. Make global country badges so everyone including the streamer would be able to know where are you from.

I think it would be very interesting to provide this information if you want, especially for the streamer.

I'm from Argentina and personally I feel kinda awkward to type messages using slangs or other words that are particularly from my country in a Spanish or Mexican streamer's chat for example, even tho I know that everyone would understand me, so I think a feature like this would fit so well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. sie können die Emotes des Streamers für zb 2 $ kaufen, sehen aber weiterhin die Werbung. So kann ich zb Emotes von Streamer nutzen die ich nicht schaue , aber die Emotes mag die ich sonst nicht abonnieren würde. Win win für Twitch und Streamer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, if someone anonymously supports a streamer during a Hype Train, they won't be rewarded any of the emotes. It's almost as if Twitch doesn't recognize their donation. I understand that's the purpose of anonymously supporting a streamer; however, since Twitch knows we cheered/gifted, why is it that the donator isn't rewarded the emote?

The one thing that comes to my mind is how Hype Trains lists the top supporters. Although, they could also list them as Anonymous there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For one reason or another, we as users end up leaving streaming communities. Sometimes it's because the communities are toxic. Seeing the unlocked emotes in the user library can stir up negative feelings, or even trauma sometimes.

We understand that we donated money to the community and unlocked the emotes as a result, but it would be really nice to have the option to remove them from our libraries. This is a way for us as users to be more proactive in protecting ourselves and to maintain our mental health.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Increase the gift sub badges or allow streamers the option to add new gift sub badges passed a certain amount. Right now, the highest badge you can earn is 5k, so if a user gifts over 6k, 7k, 8k, etc. it only shows the 5k badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give us control to disable ones we dont want. Fumbling thru them is frustrating and i try to keep my list to a minimum
    Ones earned for specific donos that streamers often change for example
    Twitch is a TV program to me I don't just follow one streamer and as I bounce around alot if someone caught my urge to donate then I'm happy to do so...but the earned emote - another example of why I'm here

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add more badges to twitch like for some people who developer,helper, and custom ones to certain viewers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So I kinda hate this founder badge revoking update. I was going through my list of founders to get rid of the inactive users who got founder badges. But then I just realized that some of the people I removed it from were still active members in the chat. Now I was like I wanna give them the badges back but cannot because they're long gone.

I've only been an affiliate for a little over a year now and there were a lot of people who subbed to me on the first day. Now I'm very upset that those I…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ich bin Emote Designer und schon lang Affilate auf Twitch. Ich habe gemerkt das viele Affilate Streamer nur Partner sein wollen weil sie ihrer Community mehr Emotes bieten wollen. Es wär toll wenn man also Affilate zb fast so viele Emotes freischalten kann mit subs wie ein Partner. so würden viel mehr Leute kleinen Streamern ein Sub gönnen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear hard-working Twitch Staff,

So uhm, I would like to have a nice and fancy badge for my account thats older than 10+ years and I guess other 10+ years veterans would also appreciate it as well.

Thank you.

PS: If you could throw in some free bits as well, that would be great <3

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Like it says in the title.
    I would like for users in chat to have a special badge if they have blocked the user I am signed in as and cannot see my messages in chat or receive a whisper.
    This badge should always be visible in a 4th slot (a second global slot, if you will), and be impossible to turn off by any other means, other than unblocking the user for whom it is shown.
    It is inconvenient to have to open a user's chat card or channel page to see if the follow button is greyed out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello, dear Twitch support community. Sword is way too aggressive and underrepresenting the role. Hammer would represent a 'banhammer' and shield would be a great icon to show that moderator is protecting the community.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This is to to commemorate PirateSoftware breaking the World Record Hype Train twice in one week. The community requested I put this up and I am not one to deny them.

The first one happened here at Level 55 + 179%:
    https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1735036339022913567

The second one happened here at Level 55 + 512%:
    https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1735750750800842908

This is an absolutely outrageous thing to be a part of and I cannot thank the community enough. You're all amazing and I exist in this place because of you. Thank you for everything.

This would be the image for the emote:
    https://i.imgur.com/0CBNSud.png

3,304 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A Dumpy emote is an emote with a shaking butt in a circle and does not contain nudity or sexually explicit content of any kind. There are over 900 of them on Twitch as of this writing.

Dumpy emotes are incredibly popular among a wide number of communities on Twitch. However, they have been removed by Twitch Moderation at seemingly random for violating the community guidelines.
    Context Here: https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1686114277491650560

As these emotes are based on a draw-over of the PG movie Open Season from 2006 it seems absurd to ban them from the platform.
    Context Here: https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1686127545429942278

3,162 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allowing dummy emoji on Twitch can enhance user expression and engagement. Dummy emoji serve as a creative and lighthearted means of communication, allowing users to convey emotions and reactions in a unique way. By permitting these expressive elements, Twitch can foster a more vibrant and interactive community, ultimately enriching the overall user experience on the platform. This inclusivity contributes to a positive and dynamic atmosphere, encouraging users to connect and participate actively in the Twitch community.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need to be allowed to have yarrDumpy style emotes. These emotes are cute and not ugly at all. Please allow these style of emotes.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. yarrDumpy emote needs to be allowed. It is a cute emote that the community loves and it needs to be allowed.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I propose renaming the 'Founder' badge to something like 'Early' or 'First'. The term 'Founder' misrepresents their identity, as they contributed early money, but didn't "create" the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd love a streamer-activated quick emote panel. Users can click a small panel above the chat to send emotes, featuring the 10 latest used emotes. Inspired by cough, but I often tab out of games just to click a quick emote, while less frequently without the quick emote menu panel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow you to enable or disable whether if your badge should be automatically changed to a newly unlocked badge, such as Bits badge, Gifted sub badge or Hype Train badge.

Often it becomes annoying when you have your favourite badge but you also like support your creator and you get a new badge causing your chosen badge to be changed. Even when having the option to have a custom badge on a specific channel that is not your globally set badge.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?