Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. A lot of video games provide competitive playlists and ranks, which is a huge dedication to a lot of gamers and streamers. I would say in general, it's a core gamer quality.

My suggestion would be for gamers to be able to show their current rank in the chat through a badge (for the game that is currently being streamed in that chat - if the game has a rank system).

Game examples would be: Apex, Fortnite, Valorant, League of Legends etc.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement but there are 3rd party provides such as…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mod and VIP request:
    As a user of twitch i grinded channel points and finally bought VIP with them.

I later applied for mod and luckily got it.
    Now i see that all my progress is gone, since i cant have both the VIP and MOD role/badge on my profile at the same time and i would really appreciate getting that feature with being able to have both MOD and VIP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Several channels use third‑party libraries to expand the emotes available. These emotes can be used for free by anyone installing these libraries, and these emotes acts like the viewers are subscribed. These streamers encourage their viewers to install these libraries.

Issues arise where it creates a divide between viewers who have and viewers who don't have these libraries, and having viewers rely on third‑party extensions for their Twitch‑viewing. Some of these libraries are also fighting and creating a worse experience when multiple libraries are combined. Viewers can also install a third‑party Twitch‑app on their phone to see and use these…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We should have customizable Gift Sub Badges like we have for Bits Badges. The exact same functionality, at appropriate tiers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please fill all emote slots on TwitchDev.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Instead of having the option to Subscribe to Tier 2 or 3, add those emote slots to Affiliates' and Partners' inventory. Those options aren't worth the difference in price, I rarely (if ever) see anyone purchase them, and those emote slots would be better used elsewhere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love to be able to make a few Bit Badge "profiles" so that I could swap badges seasonally! I know a lot of streamers like to swap over to holiday emotes/badges when the time comes and this would make things a lot simpler.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't claim all hype train emotes are permanent and then take away the Golden Kappa from the Golden Kappa Hype Train. Let the users keep it forever as a status symbol (retroactively too). Then more people will want to watch more often for a chance at the Golden Kappa, and then pay more to get that Golden Kappa. By taking it away, you've hurt your brand and user trust, causing viewers to not participate in Golden Kappa Hype Trains, this earning Twitch less money. So, give the Golden Kappa back.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is a proposal for additional emote slots for Partners to support Affiliates by raiding their channels. This feature would create a win-win situation for both parties. Partners would get more emotes to express themselves and attract more subscribers, while Affiliates would get more exposure and potential followers. Currently, Partners have access to 60 standard emote slots and 5 animated emote slots. However, many Partners feel that this is not enough, especially compared to other platforms that offer more emote options. Therefore, this feature would provide an additional incentive for Partners to stay on Twitch and grow their channel. The…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. While attempting to get Instant Upload Eligibility for emotes, I'm struggling to tell how many days I've been live since reaching Affiliate.
    If there was some way of telling the user their progress for Instant Upload I think it would go a long way to making it more clear and understood for new Affiliates that they haven't done anything wrong and are simply working through a process instead.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On my side, I use the VIP badge to signify trusted people. But, I think a temporary customizable badge might be nice.

For example:
    A Chain Point reward that gives this badge, and this badge has been customized so that the people who have it, have access to some emotes, a PERSONALIZED boost for Chain Points, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding a Coder badge, like the Artist badge, but instead for people that code bots or other stuff for the channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I noticed some changes with the Game Developer Badge. Now the badge is only visible if it is set as the main badge, but it seems to me that there should be an option to manually enable and disable it, because if someone, for example, sets another badge as the main one, and still wants to have a visible badge after clicking on the profile, unfortunately this is not possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This emote was added some months ago and I personally have only ever seen it used in a transphobic context. Any time gender is brought into question or even the slightest hint of someone being trans is brought up at least 1 person types this emote.
    I don't think there's any negative to removing this emote as its use is super niche and replaceable anyways. But the fact it is a character designed to look goofy is almost always used to mock trans people.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. shows your an og of the platform and its more just bragging rights then anything else?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would help me as a stream to see all my followers having a followers badge. So I can see who followed me and who didn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A Mom and Dad channel badge to differentiate from the community. Currently VIP bade is only applicable in this sense. Offering a distinct badge for the people who raised us would be a great show of appreciation. Mothers and Fathers day would be the perfect way to introduce these badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please Revist ReThink Twtich lets add Gifted Sub Emote Slots unlock Slots. Something along these lines.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Affiliates to have more than 5 Animated Emotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's annoying when you delete an old founder and it just passes on to a random eligible user that you don't even know, I hope it just automatically leaves a slot free or let the streamer to manually choose a user that will get a Founder Badge.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?