Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. Twitch is adamant about changing the channel page, as this is the second time around they are trying to do it, and i commend them by that. Having said that instead of just saying change the channel page back, embrace the new page and give feedback so the page can be the best possible thing.

I am gonna echo some of the ideas i have seen around and give some of my own:

1 - Merge ''home'' and about'' or have the about become the landing page.
    Merging them would be the best option, I would have the about section…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The size difference in video banner vs info down below in tabs looks ok in 1080p but the video banner gets too small on a 1440p resolution and is no longer an eyecatcher.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If the tabs are customizable (enable / disable) a tab for stream perks would be nice, showing of emotes, sub badges, cheer emotes etc. Kinda how the site https://twitchemotes.com does today. With customization boxes where we could ad other perks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When you go to offline chat and the autohost is playing, the player should still be in 16/9 format without the black bars.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd like the ability to link statically to a user profile (e.g. "twitch.tv/u?id=14712815"), so that the link works regardless of the user's name changing.

Comes very much in handy when you need to link to a users page somewhere that is not easily changed later on; for example a news article, or a blog post.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Panelleri yayıncı panelinden düzenleyelim. Kanalın altında yayınlanmadan önce ön izleyelim. Biz onaylamadığımız sürece yaptığımız değişiklikler kanalın altında gösterilmesin. Yayıncı panelinde ki öz izlemeyi beğenirsek onaylayalım ve panellerde yaptığımız değişiklikler, kanalın altında gösterilmeye başlasın.

Let's edit the panels from the publisher panel. Let's preview it before it goes under the channel. Unless we approve our changes, we will not show them under the channel. If we like self-monitoring in the Publisher panel, let's confirm and the changes we make to the panels begin to show under the channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I feel like being able to request streams from streamers you follow or subscribe to would be good. You have a streamer you'd want to watch who might be free and it allows them to know they have people wanting to watch. It'll help mainly small streamers to boost viewers. It could be able to be turned off or on or even have the notification itself for streamers to be turned off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have panel options with embedded buttons that let viewers follow you on social media with one click of a button. A lot like some websites do with G+ and facebook

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This would allow someone who uses a fade-to scenes at the end of their streams to apply them effectively on the fly, directly through OBS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Similar to the overlay you see before you start viewing a stream that is intended for mature audiences, it would be nice to have a button available on channels that leads to a short intro theme for that streamer's channel - could be a theme song, user-submitted/streamer and Twitch-approved clips of the stream before you go to the live stream.

Also, this slot could be used for a short video entry made by the streamer to lay out what their goals are for the duration of the current broadcast, to let viewers know about important announcements, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Like on Twitter a small label next to the "Follow" button that tells you if a user is following you. I think it's an easy feature to add and sometimes good to know.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a clock to the stream overlay for events like PAX or TwitchCon. It should show the events current time at all times on the bottom or in one of the corners of the screen. Would be a great help for non U.S. viewers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ich durchsuche fast täglich alle meine gefolgten Streamer, um zu sehen wer heute Live war und worauf die Streamer reagiert haben, bzw was sie heute für Content gebracht haben, aber das ist sehr Mühselig und Zeitaufwendig,
    es gibt bereits die Funktion Kanäle zu Sortieren nach
    Zuschauern ( Viel -> Wenig ) oder für mich empfohlenen Kanäle,
    MEIN VORSCHLAG,

Kanäle zu sortieren nach
    - Wer war zuletzt Live - ( vielleicht noch mit Zeitangabe, zb - Kanal XY war Live vor 1 Stunde )

Beispiel:
    Montanablack88 - zuletzt Live vor 1 Stunde
    DelarueTV - zuletzt Live vor 2 Stunden
    Eligella -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I always have to go click the view more button to see the channels I watch mainly. Giving users the ability to drag and drop channels in the list in a specific order would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think twitch shouldn't delete the vods after 14-60 days, what if you heard about a streamer 3 years later, and the vods are all gone, I think twitch should not delete them so anyone can watch a vod from any streamer, anytime

P.s I'm not talking about clips, ik they stay up, I'm talking about the vods

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When trying to scroll down my following list to see who is online, it keeps kicking me back to the top making it impossible for me to view my whole follow list. Ive tried clearing my cache, logging in/out, it keeps happening. Can you please fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm trying to add a stream to my stream schedule and no matter what I try I get the error "Segment not found". I have no other schedules set, just trying to use it for the first time. I've seen a post about this from last month that said it was resolved but it is not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We love the Collections on our channel pages. It helps us show the unique moments in our broadcasts and organize them based on topic. Especially for those of us that have a variety of subject matter topics, activities or games we play.

But one thing prevents us from getting the full potential of our Collections. The Videos in the Collection Carousels are displayed with the oldest video first. As such, people look at the Videos tab and always see the same videos under each Collection every time.

The Recent Broadcasts and The Recent Highlights and Uploads seems to do this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The watch streak feature is annoying. Any way to opt out of it for either a streamer or viewer? Streamers are annoyed about the chat spam it causes. Obviously we can ignore the button, but some people still click it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm obsessed with different Stream Overlays that all have varying themes. It would be cool to be able to also make panel themes that you can toggle on or off depending on what overlay you're using for your stream. It takes a lot of perfecting to get your panels where you want them, so doing it this way would allow us to switch between different themes without having to completely redo everything over and over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?