Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1297 results found

1. If you go to:

Creator Dashboard > Chat Verification > Chatters without a verified email must have followed for more than:

The selection what is meant for "3 Days" is "3 Months".

Using Chrome on Windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ... because it's listed NOWHERE. I see the revenue I make from Prime, but there is no number showing how many people sub with Prime! Please add that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. According to the Help Article "Managing Roles For Your Channel" [https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/Managing-Roles-for-your-Channel?language=en_US#types] it states that Editors should have the ability of "Setting channel clipping permissions".

Selecting "Manage Permissions" from the menu that appears after clicking the 3 dots on the Clips section of the Dashboard is linked to https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/[USERNAME]/settings/channel. That's not where the settings are located. They are actually located at: https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/[USERNAME]/settings/stream.

Oddly enough, going to the correct spot in the Dashboard results in receiving an "Access Denied. You do not have permissions to access this page" error.

Requested Correction: Please fix the permission error for Editors,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This idea is more towards assisting variety streamers or any streamer that plays more than one game during a live stream.

When going through VODs, I noticed that they are separated by Chapter depending on what game we have selected for that time. My suggestion is to bring a similar style as a standalone feature for the Stream Summary.

Example:
    While you still have the overall stream performance, you would be granted a new option to check individual "Chapters" within your stream. This could help streamers determine which games or content attract the largest crowd.

You stream for four hours…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. it kind of seems too many overlay kind of extensions but only 1 slot to put a overlay extension, if there's only 1 overlay extension then they can only use 1 overlay extension at a time, if smaller streamers have more overlay slots then 1 they could have a special looking overlay like big streamers with no obs and 2 they could do polling overlay's for warframe and some other things, if there's a few more overlay slots then it'd make things a bit easier/better for the smaller streamers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i want there to be channel members so people can join a channel and have access to perks that they want and like i think thats another way for affiliates and partners to get paid

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have an option that we can select a bunch of clips that we want to download at once (same as we already have for selecting multiple clips to delete at once)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When attempting to turn off the new chatter announcements switch in creator dashboard, it switches back on and says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." This is an issue because my stream chat will periodically send the message "Welcome to the chat room" (constantly adding up, filling the entire chat), which I feel has some sort of correlation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I try to run a stream from firefox, the category stream info box refuse to give me suggestions when I type something in, effectively removing my abillity to actually set a category since it just deletes anything I've written in the category box. This started happening some time back in June or July, and has yet to be fixed. I've done all the things; logged out and back in again, reset my streamerkey, deleted cookies, deleted any temp internet file and all history pertaining to twitch, still, no dice. This is annoying AF, since I have to use a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cuando alguien se suscribe con Prime pasa desapercibido, y encima ni siquiera sale en el gestor de transmisión (en la fuente de actividades).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In your a user's Twitch Stream Dashboard, if you have not added alerts - there is a popup / suggestion box that says "Adding alerts to your stream is one of the easiest ways to celebrate your viewers." with a photo, a paragraph of text, and two links below the photo.

The first link is to Twitch Studio, and the other link which is titled "OBS" links to https://streamlabs.com/obs-widgets/alert-box... Which is not a link to OBS, but a pay-for-features (and arguably stolen) similar product that no longer bears the name OBS (as it should be)

Streamlabs and OBS are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. there is an error in which it does not allow you to create more rewards of points from the channel

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the viewer (user) display that already exists in the Mod view to be found in the Creator Dashboard. Preferably with automatic updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a way that watchers can only send a message after they have watched a stream for a certain amount of time. Every time a viewer refreshes or comes from a different stream they have to wait, say 3 minutes before they can type in chat. I know a lot of streamers that struggle with stream hopping and meta gaming and I think this might help prevent that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am wanting an independent browser, that has no 'bells and whistles' running in the background, something to view my feed or monitor it better for delay, or crashes.
    we all need at times to make sure the stream is running smoothly. Some of us do not live in areas with great internet services.

Having the ability to monitor our stream feed is important.

While we have our direct output visible, in OBS of streamlabs, when we do not have is the viewing feed.

What I am hoping for, is either something added to streamlabs, that shows out live feed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Es wäre echt Super wenn man die Eigenen Abonnenten Frei zu Verfügung Bekommt.

Da Kaum einer immer am Anfang 3 Zuschauer pro Tag haben kann.
    Gerade am Anfang wenn man es Beruflich versucht zu Tun.
    Es wäre sowas von Hilfreicher damit jeder auch seine Eigenen erstellten Emotes verwenden kann für seine Eigene Community.
    Gerade für mich als Alter Mixer Streamer wäre es eine WIllkommende Idee.
    Man muss beachten andere Haben nicht das Geld als Streamer auch noch Neu Auf Twitch es sich zu bezahlen im Sub-Abonnomet für seine eigene Community Frei zu Kaufen wegen der Twitch Prime sache.

Also das…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I do several categories of shows under my channel and sometimes forget to update the tags, particularly when doing a multistream and got distracted by title and details. It'd be a lifesaver to be able to update the broadcast tags in the video producer after the broadcast, so it's correctly categorised. Sometimes I'll accidentally do a show listed as a singleplayer roleplaying game instead of unboxing, and they're completely difference categories. I can delete tags after, but not edit them. Sometimes I get a half hour into the show and realised I forgot to edit the tags, then know the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, i have a suggestion that's probably stupid but its worth the try. i have ASD and ID and i am really bad with socializing, so i was wondering if there is a way for a bot or something that responsde to your content. like if lighting is too bright the bot will msg you in chat saying somthing related to the lights and the bot will interact with the streamer with simple hows it going and thats nice hope you have a good day and such. i think this idea will help streamers with problems communicating and such oh…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?