Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. independent webcam. so streamer can stream all screen without his/her webcam. webcam will be top of the chat. (optional feature , users can choose how they watch)

example: https://ibb.co/FK4hJGz

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please tell very large and official developer/company streaming channels such as RocketLeague to provide a schedule for their upcoming events and streams on twitch in a user-freindly manner. There have been mutliple cases where they advertised an event that should have drops enabled but do not turn them on. Furthermore, the lack of an official, proper, consistent schedule on twitch (even their twitter is extremely late), leads to alot of issues with missing streams.

Lastly, if drops are streamlined (automatic progress rather than manual claiming), and the schedule is up in advance, we could know when to tune in and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This is very simple but extremely helpful for those of us that watch multiple streams for different games or campaigns.

Here's an example of how it would work. A user would be able to gain completion towards drops for streams as long as they are of different events. In other words, if I am watching for RainbowSixSeige streams with drops enabled, I could also open another tab for Rocket league and gain progression towards both drop campaigns.

Even better/intuitive is if it is per campaign so I could watch 2 different (example) Rocket League events such as RLCS and CRL…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Automatic Twitch Drops Completion Progress:

For "Drops Enabled" streams, it would streamline the process if users do not need to manually claim drops before the completion of the next drop. In other words, if there is a 3 hour stream that awards drops every 1 hour, users should be able to automatically claim drops to twitch once they progress 1 hour completion time rather than having to click it 3 times as it is now. It also prevents an issue where the user's internet might disconnect and cause a conflict with claims.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Once all the emotes have been achieved for a various season the viewer will no longer receive emotes from that level when participating in a hype train.

Given that bits involve additional revenue for Amazon and the streamer it may be beneficial to allow the previous season emotes to be earned if all the current generation emotes of a tier have been reached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right spot but I would love the ability to select people on the twitch team that I don't want auto-hosted. For example you're on a team and 1 member of that team is causing issues for other members and claiming they're cheating at a game without providing proof but the owner of the team has not yet chosen to get rid of them. I'd live the option to have team auto-host on but block that person from being auto-hosted. Currently you either auto-host anyone on the team or no one that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Raids are generally used to introduce one or more audiences to other streamers.

Right now, there is one method of raiding: You click the raid channel button, you're brought up a list of live channels you are following.

I believe that the creator should be given a list of all live channels in the category they are streaming. That way they can pick a live channel that they may not be following. Introducing an element of RNG into raiding could greatly open up the platform to a wider audience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It's a 13+ documentary. Not against TOS. NOTHING adult. I don't understand

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. it would be great if you could select/que the next channel{s) you wanted to watch if the current streamer you are watching goes off line . yes im lazy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Break out rooms for chat e.g. of 10 members whilst streaming large events.

You can request a change of breakout room if your automatically assigned room isn’t talking much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If we had this then we could use it easier because i can't download stuff.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be great to partner with other streaming services, allowing streamers to choose a film that is more globally available to their audience on a different service if it is region restricted on prime. Also, allowing a greater selection of film and TV for Watch Parties.

Users connect their Streaming service (Netflix, Disney+ etc.) account to Twitch along with their Amazon Prime account and both subscriptions must be active to join in a watch Party of content form these third-party streaming platforms

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I really hope this gets to the right spot. I have tried to make a schedule on my channel home page. For normal people this is easy, because every week in life is the same for them. I am a full time firefighter so my work rotation is every 3 weeks. I have tried to do a schedule the way it is, but every week I have to change the days, and I am not sure that even helps. I would like to see maybe a monthly schedule or even editable calendar so that everyone's schedule can be accommodated. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Twitch is completely broken when it comes to copyright. We already know this with the DMCA issues users have been having, playing in game music designed for the game and still getting a strike. But there's a complete other end of the spectrum... Full length movies, TV show marathons, UFC events, WWE Pay-Per-Views.

As viewers we don't have any way of reporting this stuff to Twitch, if we try to report a channel for using copywritten content Twitch then asks us if we are the copyright holder and we should submit our own DMCA claims. Problem being we're not the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The feature could be a simple toggle that allows you to hide a specific panel module, allowing you to use certain panels only when needed (IE if a video has certain music licences, or a creator can set an affiliate link or store link to the relevant game's store. This would be like a person may play apex legends on the playstation, but in between they might play Final fantasy, or The Last Of Us Remastered, whilst they play Apex, they have the panel in view, but when they play the other games they can hide the apex panel and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I will give an example 2 overwatch players playing Together as dpss one of them own his chanel with very high viewers he wants to inclode his friend as a stremer so he gives him a code that allows him to stream with him at the same time at the same chanel and the viewers can swap between them when ever they want without any porblems.
    So 2 Friends playing you can watch both screens at the same time or choose one of them the swap between them easily. Also I would like for you to give the viewer the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. So I'm just watching a Valorant tournament with a friend however we cannot sync our streams up and he is 15 seconds behind me. (Quite a big difference in a match of Valorant).

Made me think that a Watch Party feature where you can invite certain Twitch users would be great. You can have your own chat in the Watch Party and the stream would be sync'd for all people in the Watch Party. Not too sure what other features could be apart of the Party but I'm sure there are loads of features that just haven't come to mind…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I think dedicating a whole month to woman who have made a huge impact on the gaming community as well as twitch is an amazing thing however I do feel that Twitch tends to focus more on helping big twitch streamers who have already made a living out of it gain more exposure. I can list many entertaining female streamers who have yet to catch a break and who have been streaming almost every day for a couple months. Just to name a few: Killerpanda 2118, KotaMT, AEThorn, Stephpew_pew, etc. And I as regular on twitch know more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. For frequent Raiders, sometimes we want to make new friends in the community. Sometimes those raids don't go as planned and the new friend goes offline, or the raid simple isn't appreciated and you run into someone rude. Or, you're raided by a community that comes in and is rude. I would like to see the ability to forward our raids onto another community if the initial raid isn't someone you follow.
    Also, as a raider along for the ride, the opportunity to stay with the raided streamer or move along to another one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. there are some people who subscribe and never come to the stream or resub !
    but they like to have the badge !!
    also they no longer follow the channel.

just make it easy way like :

1 : if the account have not send anything in chat for 50 days but his account is active.

2 : not following the channel !

those people who just like to have the badge even they dont come to the stream are ruining it for everybody who has +12 months sub !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?