Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is it possible to show the text with the name of the artist + music playing now scrolling through the stream screen with the BETA Soundtrack by Twitch? I do it with Pretzel Rocks because they have an option to show the "log" of the actual music playing and then I use the OBS "text source" to read the log. So, I wanted to ask if you guys are going to apply the same feature or not? It's really helpful both for the streamer and the artist. (I'M NOT USING TWITCH DESKTOP APP, just OBS + Google Chrome)

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My idea is to have a stream that is running basically 24/7 that simply plays sounds that allow viewers to continue sleeping. A lot of viewers fall asleep to streams, and it would be nice to have a stream to raid that would allow viewers to continue sleeping peacefully. These sounds could include simple things such as light rain, or lo-fi music. The stream would have a night time image so the viewers screens are not bright as well. This would allow viewers who have fallen asleep to continue sleeping in peace.

I would also like to add that I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. He just misses streaming with his old friends on twitch and him being banned doesn't allow him to do this. If you can't unban him at least let him be on other people's streams. Twitch just seems to ignore every time he tries to appeal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why was a stream up this morning pretending to be shroud and running a give away scam that resulted in some Russian stealing my account???? My idea is don't allow malicious streams, there needs to be more regulation of your content this scam had thousands of viewers and was the top csgo stream. shame on me for falling for the scam and losing my steam account and its contents for ever. but shame on ya'll for making so easy for the Russians to pretend to be shroud and ***** over so many of your viewers. Ya'll have lost my viewership…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Me and my cousin want to bring LIVE paranormal investigations to Twitch with THE HAUNTED LAIR. would love to see "paranormal" "haunted exploring" "paranormal investigations" ect on those lines as a category to choose from when setting up a broadcast. None of the existing categories really fit it to say what we are trying to show.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Right now the only options we have for flagging stream content is to mark our stream as for adult audiences only. There are times when my stream isn't necessarily 18+, but it might contain harsh language or a violent game or what have you. I would like to be able to communicate that to my audience via something akin to TV Parental Guidelines (TV-G, TV-PG, TV-MA, etc) on a stream-by-stream basis, rather than having a blanket on/off switch for what is and is not an adult stream. I think parents who have kids who watch Twitch would also appreciate being…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In the Event Feed, on Twitch's Dashboard, Stream Elements and many more, Whenever a Viewer uses the Multiple Month Subscriptions, They only appear by saying "Username has Subscribed at Tier 1 for 1 Month)... When in reality, It should fully showcase that this user has subscribed using the multiple month system, e.g. "Username has Subscribed for 12 Months (Multiple Month Purchase) or something.

Yesterday I had a 12 month subscriber who came in and did that, however I didn't realize until they informed my off stream after... very annoying and hopefully this gets sorted asap!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How are we to watch with viewers when they don't have Prime? I thought the idea is to promote prime to those that don't have it? If we can't give them a taste then how can we convince them to jump onto Amazon Prime? This feature has huge potential if you can find a way to lift the restrictions. Perhaps add a number of episodes or hours an account has access to. Not to mention potential added incentive to the streamer when they achieve that sale.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I see that Amazon Prime has some Food Network shows. I would really like the specifically see the Neelys and B. Smith on here as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pelo celular nao da pra ver nem mesmo pelo navagador ou twitch quando vai fica compativel? existem milhoes de celulares no mundo e ainda nao tem como ver brincadeira isso em.Pelo modo desktop fica dando erro de producao.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. my streamer specifically upgraded me to editor so I can make custom stream rewards for her because she was having a hard time with it. however I STILL cannot edit her stream rewards to her specification with mod and editor permissions. what gives?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When you are a partner in a chat, everyone can see the check mark and check you out if they want. As an affiliate, the only way for anyone to know that you stream is to tell them, which is often not allowed or frowned upon.

It would much easier for smaller creators to have something that shows them as a streamer, so curious parties can click and look, instead of having to go around telling people. It would be extremely helpful to smaller creators, and a relatively small thing to do.

When we chat, people should at a glance…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A requirement for services like stream elements for example to upload their "browser sources" so they can be ran locally from Twitch instead of in a browser which is inefficient and kills performance. Basically a work around to eliminate the need for browser sources. To be clear I'm not saying browser sources should be stopped all together, I'm just saying that if a service has access to Twitch API and has features that use browser sources their should be an option to run those sourced on your channels back end to avoid performance issues and crashes but of course this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Merhabalar, ben seyir patilerine izlemeye başla diyince bir türlü açılmıyor lütfen yardım edin! Twitch primem var

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I was at 6/7 different days for twitch affiliate with that being my only requirement remaining. I streamed today and it stayed at 6/7. I am confused, please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When viewers are watching a highlight/clip, they should be able to see the broadcast (and the point in time) where the highlight/clip came from.

Alternatively, when viewers are watching a past broadcast, they should be able to see time markers where highlights and clips were created.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be so good if you could see your favorite streamer's previous watch parties...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?