Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

39 results found

1. Deberia haber alguna opcion basica de edicion de destacados, ya que te permite cortar un segmento en varias partes, pero no hay forma de agregar una transicion como "fade" o algo por el estilo y el destacado queda en cortes muy groseros.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i think it'd be super cool if when you're in the video producer instead of just making highlights you could highlight multiple things from your VOD and put them together or just add visibility to highlights so you can download what you make to edit into a youtube video

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow us to edit/trim down already-existing highlights. A couple of issues I ran into: 1) When I completed a 25-hour stream, later wanted to play it as a rerun, and was told it had to be 24 hours or less (it'd be nice to trim it down some, so as to make it playable). 2) I downloaded the 25-hour video, trimmed it down just under 24 hours, and tried to re-upload it to Twitch, only to be told that it was too large D:

Please let us trim down existing highlights!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Every Edited highlight has messed up keyframes!
    When you download those things they are impossible to edit with because of it! its h264 stitched together and it does not work.
    That codec is not made for that!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I don’t know why Twitch took it off and a lot of people use reruns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I work for a Gaming News organization and we stream 6-7 days a week and have 2 people running our rerun. Sometimes the order gets screwed up or someone forgot to add a video in the line up and its not possible to add or subtract from the rerun when its playing. Being able to move things around (obviously no the video being played) but ability to change on the go would be very valuable to my job in particular.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On youtube you can edit the videos AFTER it is uploaded.

would be awesome if you could take you older highlights on twitch and cut them a little bit shorter if you dont like the ending or something.

and if you could mute some parts of the highlights by yourself which you dont like. (maybe there was some awful sound in the background or something)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the new highlight system would be more like soundcloud system where you have the comments in the timeline
    you will be watching a twitch stream and you would have a "funny" button below the stream and maybe "highlight" button
    then you press it in real time while watching the system will register all the people clicking those buttons in real time and at the end of the stream you could load the vod and see the timeline with all the highlights showing across the video the more people who clicked the "funny/highlight" button at a certain point of the stream…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My viewers and mods are really good with the new clipping tools but I feel like clips in their current state are too ephemeral and it's very easy to lose track of the really good ones. Allowing a broadcaster to promote clips made of their channel to highlights allows for them to be preserved and shared for longer.

This would also solve the issues that arise when everyone clips the same moment since the broadcaster would be able to promote the best one to a highlight which allows everyone to see the same (best) clip of that moment.

This would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it would be cool to save all the highlights together, as Highlight Reels. A Highlight Reel object could either be just a longer video composed of older highlights, and replace them, Or it could be a container object of highlights. I specifically want to be able to save a couple of highlights for the same video, and have them played back to back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Only other time I had trouble processing a highlight was when it had multiple segments across hours of a VOD; it was painful but I accepted it as a possible limitation. Unfortunately, now, even when I'm trying to highlight a 13-minute segment that has no cuts whatsoever, I get this "error processing" message. I've tried doing this multiple times - reopening the VOD to edit/highlight, restarting the PC, relogging in, same error message. I saw it was an option to have editors create highlights for me but for some reason I can't give anyone this role. My mods told me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I highlight all games I play. I have to find out where I started playing it and where I stopped playing it in order to highlight the game part. This can be tedious.

I would love for there to be a feature within the highlight function where you can click on a button that says "Select <game> session". It would then select the part of the VOD where your stream was in a certain game category.

Then all you have to do is adjust it slightly if needed, if that's not needed then you can save the highlight as it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Highlighter you should have the option to when you add a new segment it defaults to x amount of minutes instead of selecting more then half the broadcast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. La mejor manera de reproducción que esas dos que tiene seria reproducirlo tal cual.

El zoom se podría poder para manejarlo como en Premiere pro ya que es un sistema muy cómodo y exacto.

El seleccionar por segundos y no tener en cuenta los fps es muy inexacto para los cortes.

El poder hacer desaparecer trozos de la línea de tiempo seria muy útil para poder ver solo con lo que quieres trabajar.

Los espacios entre los distintos paneles se deberían de quitar y hacer que ocupe el máximo de la pantalla para poder trabajar a pantalla completa como el…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tenho observado que esta acontecendo algo estranho aqui.
    Meu vídeo e silenciado em algumas partes e quando faço Destaque do que não foi silenciado ele volta silenciado me impedindo de fazer os destaques

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a 30hr+ highlight that I need to cut down to get an exact moment earlier in the video. Instead of having to download the whole thing, It would be better to just create a highlight of a highlight and just use a link. thanks, lads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I really love the Highlight editor, it's been working better for me than most desktop programs designed for the same thing.

I would like to be able to use it also for published highlights, as there are times when on later rewatching an old highlight I can think of ways to improve the cut - currently I can only edit the details of a published video, or download it for editing on my computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. while making highlights, the seeker bar showing highlighted (yellow) segments of the video does not include the muted (red) parts of the vod. this would be a great qol addition for editors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New highlighter is fantastic, but is still missing some things to make it the all-in-one-stop-shop for making highlights of entire streams:

• Ability to see when video was originally broadcast, without needing to have a separate tab open for the main video producer list
    • Tag presets, defined in collections (want to add a video to a collection? Here's a list of tags you used previously to describe other videos within this collection)
    • Ability to make markers saved in Dashboard thumbnail images, or have mini-timeline scrubber on left side.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?