Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

218 results found

1. JK Rowling is a vocal transphobe and promoting Hogwarts Legacy enriches her, helping her further her anti-trans agenda. Please do not run ads for this game.

505 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Comments Closed  ·  dowski responded

Hey all,

Because of the nature of the comments we will be closing comments on this thread at this time. Voting and showing support for this idea will still be available while comments are closed. Thank you for your understanding on this.

2. When you report an ad, maybe like saying "this isn't relevant to my interests" Stop playing it nonstop after that. Seems like a easy idea and i shouldn't have to suggest it, but your feedback is just a waste of time (At least it certainly feels like it). If I select playback issue and select "this advertisement is not relevant to my interests) (REF: Doordash) then it should play less like on Twitter/X. What is the problem here at Twitch? Seems like you have the technology, Twitter does, and it works, so Twitch should and so you can reasonably determine…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Today (August 17th) a new feature has apparently rolled out because I have not experienced this before. While watching TeePee, I was keeping my volume on Twitch around 10% as I was doing some other work. When he put his Ad-Roll on (which I don't have a problem with), I was instead BLASTED by Ads sounds overriding the Twitch volume control. I was able to reset it back down, but each subsequent ad turned the volume RIGHT BACK UP.

This is completely unacceptable and forced me to turn off the stream. So if driving away viewers is the goal, then…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea or relate to the feedback provided, please vote on it. If you have any additional thoughts - feel free to add on in the comments.

4. Just a huge idea regarding an extreme annoyance. When I am watching a Twitch video on a channel I am not subscribed to, upon pausing the video I then click play/resume and a new set of Ads appears, even if I just paused the video only a minute ago and just finished a round of Ads. What is this??? This is a bit ridiculous. Does Twitch not have the technology to know that I just watched Ads only a minute ago when I paused the video?

For example, I am watching a gaming channel where I write down strategies, and…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If a broadcast is tagged for ASMR, myself and many others believe that ad volume should be synced to the broadcast volume (or a standard low volume) as to not jump scare viewers. As a viewer and streamer, it is extremely off putting and a major deterrent. There has to be a way to fix this.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So instead of loud ads aimed at more extroverted individuals, allow or strike a deal with companies that create asmr-appropriate ads as they are becoming more commonplace. This would help all parties involved, companies can still profit, streamers won't have to feel guilty for ads that ruin the introverted experience of asmr, and viewers won't have to be rudely awakened from they meditative state with whispered or quiet-spoken ads. It's a win win win win if you are interested in that sort of thing. please and thank you ^.^

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a Twitch ad starts, it's really loud even at 1% volume. Until I giggle the volume slider, the current ad lower the volume. BUT when the next ad starts, the ad volume becomes really loud again!!!!!!!! Fix this please

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please remove this garbage ad from Knorr with "keinpart2".
    I'd prefer to not have anybody slurping and chewing loudly into my ears, thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am an recovering gambling addict and I hate seeing Fanduel ads and the like on my streams, both as a streamer and a viewer. We should be able to disable certain categories of ads if they are triggering.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please DO NOT ADVERTISE CRYPTO! It’s repeatedly been a breeding ground for scammers and charlatans.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop increasing ad volume when I lower it. Lets not pretend its not intentional.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please stop showing me ads for gambling! How can I stop this? It's not appropriate for my household. I want to watch family friendly content. Disgusting to be peddling this type of content.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Advert for psycho-sexologist Audible book has become nothing but obnoxious to see/hear after it has frequently been played on every stream.

An option to rate adverts via mobile app would be ideal for better recommendations specific to genres chosen by every user; instead of the same adverts pushed by servers that are only based on country/region and often played too frequently and/or inappropriate for all viewers etc.

Better adverts will appease more users, if adverts are needed to be watched.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. :( Either don't let horror movie ads on the platform or let people block them! When I'm watching a cozy stream before bed and suddenly get greeted with an ad of people SCREAMING and all kinds of blood and gore it's AWFUL and it makes me want to stop watching completely! I've had this experience tons of times, but today it was the Immaculate movie ad.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You're killing this platform with ads, it's unbearable, every stream I watch I see users complaining about ads constantly. The nature of live-streaming is that you must be able to consume the content uninterrupted, you're not only trying to force ads on us, you're interrupting sometimes HALF of the content being broadcasted. You can't bully everyone into subscribing to a service that doesn't care about the user experience.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Seemingly, nine times out of ten an advert will play the second you view a stream and I believe this strongly deters people from watching.

If I see a streamer enjoy and click their stream, I am all but guaranteed an advert before I even start watching. My general reaction is to immediately close Twitch and open Youtube or turn on the TV.

I'd rather be watching the streamer I opened Twitch for, but I don't want to immediately have an ad the second I join any stream. Using television as an example; there are plenty of adverts, they're annoying,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How about we don't have 3 minute ads before we can enter a stream? Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hallo, vielleicht sollte man nicht bei jedem aber speziell bei Erwachsenen streams nicht die Playmobil Werbung schalten! Cool wäre auch ein wenig Abwechslung.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Crypto and Alkaline water ads is all I see now. This sort of advertising is some weird and unscientific jank that should at very least be removed before y'all have to defend these choices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?