Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

229 results found

1. Why give me ads 30 seconds before the end of forsen stream?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The idea came up because for some reason people are getting Russian ads in Lithuania (and other near by regions) instead of English. New generation don't speak Russian, so it would be cool to have ads default in English. People could always just switch to Russian if they want to.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. twitch is a platform that changed the way of entertainment. Million of person watch real life situations, observing what the streamer does in every moment. And for this, every second count, because you cannot watch it again (technically you can, but if a want to see something recorded I will go to another platform)
    Understanding this situation, Twitch cannot use the traditional way of showing ads as the TV or other videos platform does, because the platform works different!
    So my suggestion is that Twitch must improve with a creative and different mechanisim of showing ads, creating more engagement with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please I don’t wanna see my own country advertisement, just let me see the other country advertisement like before

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add an optional button that allows you to watch ads even when subscribed with the default being off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I mean seriously, these ads have been playing since AUGUST. I can't stand the distorted music that plays at the ends of these ads, and I can literally recite the marketing that Adobe uses verbatim. I think we got the picture. "What if it took place in a white void.... no, maybe black..." It's legitimately driving me insane.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 最近PS5某款遊戲的廣告開頭也太嚇人了吧…?突然看到血淚的鬼面,可以理解平台需要廣告收益,但是突然就出現嚇人的廣告實在很過分耶?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're not Slavic and we do not speak Russian. We're Northern European people with our own culture and language. Stop forcing us to listen to Russian ads when we understand English more than we understand our own native languages (Lithuanian, Latvian).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why are there quitting smoking ads on Twitch? I quit years ago and now everytime I see this ad, I get cravings. Thanks!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm usually ok with watching the ads, but these last weeks ive been spamed with a lot of continuos ads. In fact, i get 7/8 cotinuos ads wich makes not sense and not used to happen. I think it' sa problema with my account, can anyone check that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ich kann einfach nicht verstehen wie so eine tolle Seite wie Twitch Werbung für die Bundeswehr machen kann. In den Werbe Clips wird mit junden Menschen geworben die Spass haben bei der Bundeswehr. Das sie jedoch seit Jahren in Kritik steht wegen rechter Gesinnung ist hier dann nicht wichtig? Ebenfalls finde ich es nicht schön junge Menschen, die ja nun hauptsächlich Twitch benutzen zu motivieren zur Waffe zu greifen und evtl. zu Sterben. Mir ist die ein oder andere Werbung schon öfters übel aufgestoßen aber nun muß ich endlich mal Feedback geben.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When watching a stream on a vertical monitor, there exists a lot of black space, where Stream Display Ads can fit easily. However, when one appears, the stream itself shrinks even more, quite a ridiculous amount. I think the ad could adapt to the layout of the website, and act/shrink accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It's kind of stupid to run ads in a language I don't understand or from a country I don't live in. I neither buy products abroad nor watch movies in a language I do not understand. Finally stop sending advertisements based on IP address when my language is on my profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I am subbed to a streamer, it is because I want to support them and not see ads. If you're going to run random 3 min mid-rolls on the channel ANYWAY, then I don't see the point in giving you or them my money. The current twitch advertisement model is irritating, breaks the flow of content, and is VASTLY devistating to the chat interaction of smaller streamers; especially the ones who are taking the time to kindly answer specific questions, only to be interrupted by multiple mid-roll ads they have no control over. If this isn't intended, fix it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If I see a stream on the front page, and whatever is going on on that stream has hooked my attention, that attention is immediately destroyed upon clicking on the stream and an ad plays. Whatever topic is passed, whatever song they may be playing is missed, whatever fight they may be in is over. This then makes me want to simply not watch the stream, and remain on front page, lest I miss out on what is SUPPOSED to get me clicking on the stream. And then instead of joining that stream after I watched the hook that was…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I don’t know what made someone think adding an ad about batteries (I believe) that involves a smoke detector going off right at the start was a great ad revenue option. I can think of literally thousands of other ads that I’d prefer to encounter. Horrific for headphone users. Can’t imagine trying to watch a stream late at night and having that ad be the one to go off. Absolutely unpleasant experience.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Especially the "Meica Flashking Ad" here in Germany is really driving me crazy. It's a cool idea, and I even looked it up manually only seeing this campaign is already 2 years old. Why run ads with that?
    But the real problem is, I only get THAT ad, I must have watched it at least a 100 times already, it keeps coming up.
    When I finally decided which channel to stick by and give them the 15 second ad revenue, I am briefly excited to watch the streamer. But that does not last very long because 5 minutes into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I watch several streams, every night, for years. At first I had no problem with ads, but now every 15 minutes there is an ad. I dont enjoy watchings streams anymore. Sometimes I opened up 5 different Streams at the same time and every stream has an ad running. I just want to see what they are doing and have a good time. Most of the time I instant close twitch. As a streamer im really worried about this but as a viewer im just sad and dont enjoy streams anymore and the streamers arent even to blame.. I dont…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. pubg mobile hakkında reklam görmek İSTEMİYORUM! pubg mobile, valorant ve league of legends reklamları görmekten bıktım aynı reklamı gün içerisinde o kadar fazla görüyorum ki artık izlemek istediğim bir yayın olsa bile reklam açıldığında kapatıyorum. lütfen artık alakasız reklamları zorla izletip durmayın

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?