Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

229 results found

1. The latest offender is the Adidas feelgood "save the oceans" shoe advert that makes me want to puke

Lets turn plastic bottles into fine plastic threads that break down even faster into human reproductive hormone disturbing, blood brain barrier passing, bioaccumulating microplastics! Sounds like a good plan to save the oceans, depopulate the planet!

Stop promoting this garbage. These companies are criminal, their greenwashing is actively harmful. The solution they are marketing is WORSE than just burying bottles in the ground. Stop assisting them in their quest to destroy the ecosystem and hasten the decline of human population.

Be better.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I quit twitch, I can't handle these massive banners for energy drinks that have no timer and can't be closed. You have 80% of the screen open for anything, but no, twitch always puts ads in the stream itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ads should not be shown if a user has been watching a stream for less then 15 minutes.
    Example: If I want to check 4 different channels and say hello to them, stay in for 5 to 10 minutes each and then go do something else, I'm forced to watch a minimum of 2 ads each, and they are always the same, this is a deal breaker for me, and I think for many others too.
    Of course 30 minutes would be even better, but I know that would be a lot of money that you don't get, so I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How dare you run Shell greenwashing advertisements showcasing their pathetic inadequate carbon neutral by 2050 marketing. Shell has a long record of unmet environmental obligations that is readily documented. This is an utter disgrace and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for running such garbage

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 광고시간 좀 줄여요 너무 긺

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello Twitch Support,
    Over the last couple of days i've been receiving 6 to 8 20-30 sec ads every half hour, which means that roughly 10% of what I watch on Twitch is ads. To make matters even worse ALL of the ads are from the US and im from South America so I can't buy what you are trying to sell, which means that not only it is an unpleasant experience (which makes me wonder if I somehow made Jeff Bezos angry or something) for me but a waste of money for the companies that are paying the ads.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you have to show an ad every 5 minutes when i watch a stream or click onto a new stream then at least have a variety of ads. I have seen the same 2 ads for the last month and i am starting to get violently angry every time one of them starts to play. So my feedback is.... If you are going to show such frequent ads at least have multiple different ads to show.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recently your advertiser "Turbo Tax" has been advertising on your platform with an ad featuring a man spitting on another man with a protracted image of the man being spit on and the spit all over his face. It's disgusting enough behavior but it features the two men being of different races, thus adding a racial element. It is my understanding that TWITCH is against racial antagonism, baiting, agitation and fomenting of degrading opinions toward any people or races as well as generally degrading content. Is there any doubt that TWITCH would have a not allowed this ad if it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Okay so we want to do a 12 hour stream. within this stream we want to give all we get to a charity of our choice. but is it possible to only place ads of that specific charity during the stream instead of getting somekind of snacks ad while donating to diabetes ... would be really stupid to see doritos while you running to send money for diabetes or something like that right.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I find myself going into someone's stream and instantly leaving when having to wait for an add to play. We live in a "now" type of world and I find this to be unattractive to the person using the twitch platform as well as the person streaming.

I would recommend waiting for the ad to be in place after a certain amount of time watching the streamer rather then the add playing instantly when then link is opened and someone is trying to engage.

Thank You,

EmeryTime

twitch.tv/emerytime

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey Twitch maybe don't show chicken sandwich ads on my chicken stream it's kind of messed up :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please stop spamming the COVID ads. We get it. All humans "should be vaccinated." We don't come to Twitch to talk about stressful topics - unless it's an OP NPC. Please...enough with the COVID ads!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Never show me the Coke "warcraft style" add again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It's very jarring having the viewing screen change size during a stream. I'd much rather the ad just cover a portion of the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't think this is the correct place to post the bug, but on firefox I have had an issue trying to watch a streamer where you will serve me an ad and then refuse to let the ad play. Thus I am locked out of the stream because it repeatedly serves another ad that doesn't play if I hit refresh. I hear that advertisers prefer their ads to be played too.

I don't think this is the correct spot to be posting this, but when I tried to go through your help section it felt very clunky and all…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Snyder's pretzel ad starts off with some sort of error noise and a connection lost, when it's played it confuses me and makes me think the error is on my side. It's a really inappropriate way for an ad to try to grab your attention

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If a user watches 1000 30 second ads in a month, they would be able to redeem a free sub, and the user can add upmost 50 ads per day to that ad count and those ads need to count as 30 second ads. Or they could also do a seconds system. 10000 seconds in a month and get a free sub

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can Black Lives Matter ads please NOT be shown? or can I have an option to NOT SEE BLM ADS?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ENO from CapitalOne advertisement regularly shown on Twitch is an enticement for viewers towards acceptance of in-game gambling/progression-based pay-to-win mechanics.

Characters in the advertisement saying "This is the 10th time I've climbed those steps today" and then the human in the advertisement purchasing a $49.99 booster to progress past a difficult encounter is not acceptable.

Showing consumers that it's okay to pay $49.99 to get past a difficult section of the game should be considered as acceptance of in-game gambling and pay-to-win based mechanical game design.

As the "official bank and card of Twitch Rivals", this is not the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I don't watch lillipichu, I don't play Avengers, and I don't chew 5 gum. Can I please get a new/different ad?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?