Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have subscriptions that renew all over the month, I would like to bundle them and have them all renew on the same day each month. Currently the only way to do it is canceling auto sub and manually subscribing on the desired date. however, this can be a hassle if you have a lot of subscriptions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The idea here is pretty self explanatory. Many people, myself included have surpassed the 1000 Sub badge. Yet it seems like Twitch doesn't treat the gifted subs the same way they treat bits. They've added custom bit icons and have added more bit badges but none have that has come to those who Gift Subs. Personally, gifting subs is rewarding not just to the streamer, but to the community as well. That's why I and many others do it. It would be nice to have badges above 1000 such as 1500, 2000, 2500, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You receive the same message when you do a gift sub for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. It could say for how many months too.

E.g.: Gift Subscription - Tier 1 for xxxxxxx

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Just allow us to not have to be on pc to use our twitch prime subs because some people don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. If I wanted to support a twitch streamer for the next year, I should be able to sub for the year up front, and also gift to others for a year or six months, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mods are the ones who keep a chat under control, use commands, choose the perfect time to put ads, ban or mute viewers, help the streamer to set things like volume of the camera, and even change the title or the category. In most cases, mods spend at least two hours doing these things, depending on the streams duration.

And yet, they don't get paid. They are working for free.

I suggest a feature which makes sure that they get any sort of revenue.

For example, each mod should get 5% of the quantity made by all subs during a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If you have a high sub badge (as in you've been subbed to a particular streamer for a long time), but you liked the look of a previous sub badge better, it would be really nice to view earlier sub badges, especially if a streamer is offline who doesn't have a very active offline chat. I was thinking earlier that it might be nice to actually change your badge to an earlier one that you might think is prettier, but that might be too confusing and it would probably not be a good idea to deceive the streamer who probably…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have a way to make a set of collections (not every collections playlist) subscription locked. There is a way to make a whole channel subscriber only viewing. Why not have it to where a broadcaster can lock a set of videos for those who chose to support the streamer financially while not taking away from those who can't or choose not to subscribe? In this concept, being able to keep past broadcasts and other uploaded content not in that collection completely open to everyone.
    Idea behind it: I like to edit streams and other content into condensed highlights and upload…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide custom servers for channel subscribers/twitch prime - this would allow streamers to play with their communities without the hassle of renting a server, plus you could charge more for prime if it was included to be able to join a custom server of the person you use your prime sub with. It would stop stream snipers as the streamer would have total control over the server, plus as it would be provided by Amazon, they would be able to use all the latest security to avoid it being DDOSS'd and hacked.

I feel this is really needed for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I wanna see who my first sub was or maybe even better all the subs in order from first to last im so curious but cannot find it anywhere maybe even cool with follower list aswell

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Give gifter options to randomly gift viewers in chat first, viewers that have followed streamer longest, viewers that used to be subscribers and completely random.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please make higher tiered subs more accessible for, and on all platforms such as mobile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I sometimes see non-chatters or lurkers getting gifted subs. It would be neat if instead of gifted subs being random, they can be given out to normal or dedicated chatter, then go on to lurkers and random viewers. It makes more sense if gifted subs go to people who are more likely to watch the stream, use your emotes, etc. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We could sub for streamers we like and encourage them for a whole year?
    Having a 1 years sub-option that would give us a special badge with a special emote. would make us feel more engaged with the streamers and a way to show immense support toward them. I don't see tiers 2 and 3 get used a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I receive one or two of these emails each month, as I'm currently subscribed to 2 channels via the twitch.tv site.

Subject: Your Subscription Will Be Renewing Soon

Then in the table below:

Renewal Date: 19 Oct 2021

Description: Tier 1 - 1 Month Subscription - AU
    Amount: A$7.99

Nowhere does it say WHOM this subscription is for! I can only tell by looking up my subscriptions list and comparing the date and amount for each subscribed channel. If I had more than a couple of subscribed channels, as I'm sure many users do, this would be a nightmare.

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?