Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

467 results found

1. Overall, ads on Twitch are reasonable and not too intrusive, but this one quirk makes it more difficult for small streamers to support each other.

If someone ends their stream by hosting mine, I would like to be able to thank them and welcome them and any viewers who came along with them. But at the moment that I receive the host notification, I have to assume that none of them can see me because an ad just started playing for them. And if I host another streamer at the conclusion of my stream, my viewers and I don't get…

499 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Right now we have a choice of 1,3, and 6 month subscriptions i'm asking for a 12 month subscription as well.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitch streamers sometimes have giveaways. And whats not better to give away than give out Turbo benefits (you would see the value of this if there was added additional 5-10 emoticons to Turbo features).

Basically streamer could buy 1 month of Turbo and give it it out to someone in the twitch stream.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please give the option to hide sub notification messages. A number of people find them annoying, and you can't even turn them off.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Introduction
      Hello, my name is Erik and I have been watching on and off for about 2 years now. Lately, seeing how much twitch have grown, I have come up with an idea.

2. Background
      Twitch is becoming bigger and bigger and there is a lot of broadcasters that have a lot of subscribers in their channels. Two years ago, entering subscribers-only mode would almost without a doubt kill spam from any channel.

But today is not two years ago, a lot of broadcasters have a lot of subscribers. Sometimes, even subscribers-only mode can be a lot of spam and bring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch has a rather old subscription system that honestly needs to be updated. Patreon, a site that allows unpartnered streamers still accept subscriptions from their viewers allows the user to choose the amount they want to subscribe for. This system is very reliable compared to Twitch's. One big improvement that needs to be made for the system, is the ability to choose the amount/per month a viewer wants to pay. So, as a result, Twitch could have a VIP service where the more you pay, the more you are rewarded. For example, a person with $1 per month may get…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be amazing to have a year-end spreadsheet with how many channels we subscribed to and for how many months per channel, as this would be helpful for submitting that information for tax reporting purposes. I realize this is mostly for people who also do some level of gaming for a living, but it's difficult to keep track, especially if you aren't able to afford to sub every month repeatedly. Thanks for the consideration!

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 20 21 22 24 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?