Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

387 results found

1. I have to go through **** to remove Twitch suggested **** channels from recommendation list. It **** me off to no end that I have to play this stupid game of searching for the channel from browse menu to hit 3 dots to say not interested. IF YOU PUT IT IN MY RECOMMENDED CHANNEL LIST LET ME CLICK IT RIGHT THERE AND END RECOMMENDATION! FURTHERMORE I AM GETTING REALLY SICK OF TWITCH PUSHING HALF NAKED CHICK CHANNELS ON ME! **** PUSHERS!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Could you guys please add an option to turn off in app notifications (whispers) on pc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello. I would like to preface this first by saying I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT RECOMMENDED CHANNELS AT ALL.

I would like the ability to block individual channels. When you report a channel, there is a blocking feature at the end of the report pop up. It says "If you want, you can also block this user to stop seeing their content around the site". I click block. Yet, I still see their content all over the site? Does the blocking feature not work like it says it does?

I want the ability to block a channel in it's entirety.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This has been posted before and will likely fall on deaf ears again because there's money involved. But here I go trying anyway.

Stop requiring users to hand over their phone numbers just to chat. I know bot problems are a convenient excuse to force this on people, but I still don't agree with it.

I'm a paying customer. Have been for years now. Why do I still need to prove my authenticity by giving Twitch my phone number? Oh I know. Because data-brokers pay well.

Let me put it this way: If I'm paying money for a service and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I accidentally entered the wrong code. I went to re-enter the code by retyping the last two digits, but as soon as I re-entered one of the digits it counted it as another attempt to enter the code, which was of course wrong. I didn't realise immediately what had happened so I tried typing the entire code again, but of course as soon as I typed just one number it counted as another wrong attempt, and I was temporarily locked out of more attempts.

This makes it really unintuitive to edit a security code if you put it in wrong,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. on my twitch account I can't unfollow and follow games I followed when I tap the heart icon it disappears and don't work I emailed multiple times and did everything the email told me to do an it still broken. It broken on PC , mobile an console twitch app I would either like this bug fixed or just make following unlimited like YouTube pls it been 3 years and it still broken I hope this gets seen by twitch an fixed soon. On everything

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In my time on Twitch, I have seen many accounts get suspended for reasons that don't seem to warrant indefinite bans. Often, there appeals are met with bot messages that don't seem to actually review the violation or take context into account. The loss of users can damage communities greatly and can lead to issues of malicious reporting. My suggestion is to create a paid expedited process in which a user can pay twitch some amount of money to expedite their suspension appeal and get a human to review their request. This would be profitable to Twitch and would allow…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Content Tuning give me option to hide what i HATE! Like Vtubers, gay mental ill people...and other anoying...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You mind telling me why any random ******* can falsely claim any part of my stream audio and in order to refute that dmca claim, I have to doxx myself to them so they can run onto venmo with my info? You realize this is what bad actors are doing with false claims right? I'm currently fighting off 3 because of your flawed *** system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is a chance that "Follow/Unfollow" buttons on some channels may not indicate correctly that you are following them.

I have a channel that I followed yesterday that has a button only allows me to follow. The channel shows up already in my "Followed Channels." After refreshing the page, I still only get the option to follow. Clicking the "Follow" button after does not change the button or further follow state.

In another followed channel, I see the "Heart/Broken-Heart" unfollow button.
    I have disabled all plugins that maybe interfering and duplicated in an alternate browser with same result.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mostly I watch twitch on my phone and after lastly update page looks like ****. Please turn back old look.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I found out, that there are third-party-websites, where I can enter any Twitch-username (not just broadcasters), and it shows me all channels, that this Twitch-user follows. Everybody can use such a website. You do not have to be a developer or a broadcaster or a moderator. That means, that this information is public. I was not aware of this. I did not consent to this. I thought/assumed, that this information in private.

This information should be private by default (not public by default) (especially if you are a viewer and not a broadcaster), and there should definately be an option…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For some streamers it is not easy to add emotes, so leave it up to artists to add emotes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This idea would basically mean that you have the option to not appear for certain users. Some of us streamers sometimes don't want to be associated with streaming IRL, the problem is that it is really difficult, I myself want to stream again but most of my friends does know my channel, they don't know I did streams but they would see me in stream as they follow me, I've been blocking them, ignoring them, banning them, but they still can have access to my channel page, to my rediff, clips and worse part, to my description with all my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Merging Twitch accounts.

Twitch is quite a young platform. But in the future the number of “dead” channels will increase, the so-called “Internet graveyard” will be formed. I propose, add a function “merge accounts”. Here's how it should work:
    For example, a user has two Twitch accounts (either his, or he was passed the data from the account, so to speak by inheritance). And the user wants to use the “merge accounts” function. He enters the data of both accounts (confirms). Then the user opens a page with the data of the two accounts (like a comparison table), the page…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd love it if, anybody with prior history of ****, murder, forming a coup, would never have the chance of creating an account on twitch. There is one newly reinstated member who did ALL.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Creation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. me dijeron que si hacia una encuesta me daban 5 euros
    pero no me los dieron