Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Twitch is the leading streaming platform. People stream themselves playing video games, being creative, going out IRL or even just eating food.

I have heard streamers saying "i wish i could watch this with you together" soooo often. But i think Amazon is in a position to make that possible too, having not only Twitch but also Amazone Prime.

There are a lot of people on Twitch who have Amazon Prime membership and therefore a big amount of Amazon Prime users are people who like to watch Streamers. So my idea is a new streaming platform for Prime users. There…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is my TV model : 43UH603V 43" (108 cm) Class | Ultra HD TV 4K | Design ultra fin | HDR Pro | Ultra surround sound | WebOS 3.0 smart TV

We really want twitch app for LG TV :(

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why doesn't the Fire TV app support the chat window from previous broadcasts?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The Twitch app was removed from the Roku Channel Store and will no longer receive updates is the word from Roku. I'm not buying a Fire TV to watch it, Amazon. I tried your Fire TV and Roku just works better; plus Roku makes it easier to find my channels which are buried under all your Amazon garbage on Fire TV. Limiting the ways people can watch content from entities you own seems like shooting yourself in the foot.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to watch my streamers games on tv, my TV is a 4k samsung and the platform is tizen, but it has several gaming applications that I do not use there, I would love your app, would be comfortable and spend more time watching games league of legends on my TV. From what I've noticed, all the applications on the Tizen platform are extremely small and efficient. Thank you and good luck.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I follow a lot of channels, but a majority of the time, I'm looking for one game in particular to watch. It'd be nice to be able to filter my Live page (https://www.twitch.tv/directory/following/live) by game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Twitch for Smart TV

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. And yet it doesn't stutter on my phone itself, or my PC, or my PS4. Please address this issue.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The followed games display at first. But as soon as you try to select one, they disappear

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add markdown for easier linking of other Twitch channels in Panels. Instead of having to type out this entire line just to get a simple text hyperlink to another channel on Twitch:

ExampleChannel

Maybe that can be simplified to something like these?---
    @@ExampleChannel
    [@ExampleChannel]
    @userExampleChannel

Or something along those lines?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add different chat options to Twitch app on Amazon Fire Stick

Like the recent IOS upgrade, I think it would be awesome to be able to toggle the chat on the Twitch firestick app to have a black background, as well as being able to toggle it to be transparent and overlaid on the right/ left hand side of the stream you're watching making having chat open on a TV much more enjoyable

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I love watching VODs at a faster playback speed so I can view more content faster, but this option is only on web rather than on my TV app where I prefer to watch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would make the chromecast experience a lot better if I could have the option to show the chat on the side, just like it would on my PC in theater mode.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please make an app for TV that runs on Tizen OS, like samsung.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The featured broadcaster space takes up over half the available screen width on a 1920x1080 resolution homepage. I have never once wanted to watch whatever this video was, making it a waste of space for how I want to use Twitch. Every time I go to twitch.tv the first thing I have to do is wrestle with that video to make it stop.

When I visit the homepage I want to be greeted with content that's actually relevant to my interests. I want to catch up with the newest moments, posts and videos from my favorite games / people. Basically,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice twitch to add a "cast to" feature similar to you tube where to be able to share the stream on tv.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We need webOs app

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When I open the web browser app on my Samsung tv and go to twitch.com, I can't watch any stream because the video is black. I can see the chat live, I can see the number on viewers, but the video isn't starting. I press the play button and it keeps spinning but it doesn't starts. It's like this for 2 months. 2 months ago it worked perfectly

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello, I'd like to suggest a twitch application to WebOS so called SmarTV, I own a LG 42LB5600 television although it's not a powerful smartv, it still one. My main disappointment is when I want to just relax, lay in my bed and watch some stream but then I remember that I would need turn on my PC and then go to twitch's website and when I'm about to sleep I have to go again to my computer and turn it off... I don't think it would take much time to the twitch developers to create an app to the…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. https://blog.twitch.tv/hundreds-of-new-ways-to-pay-for-channel-subscriptions-29bd9ef6eef3#.fq93pf85k

Now do that with Bits and get rich.
    I cannot buy Bits if you don't add it.
    Many many people don't use the credit card for the internet.

So if you want to make more cash, add it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?