Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Can you implement the feature of being able to watch older streams on webOS Twitch App? (Currently using an LG Smart TV)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello,

the twitch chat (and particularly the big purple "Sign in to chat / chat" button) is dangerous to all OLED TV, because it is basically static. It would be really nice to have a option to circumvent this. I see multiple solution for this:

• Make an option to regularly change the twitch chat side

• Option to remove the big, birght purple buttons

• Chat as a transparent overlay over the stream (with option to change sides)

Really hope that there will be an option for this. Hate to use third-party twitch apps to prevent screen burn.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The current Android TV only has fast forward/rewind buttons with no image preview. This is less functionality than a VCR. Scrubbing (with image previews) is a must have for any video player. At least add image previews to the fast forward/rewind

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to be able to listen to streams using set of powerfull voice commands on my Google Home Mini or Nest plus Amazon Echo devices with Alexa.

On top of that i wanna mannage my stream using voice commands to; place markers, host n raid channels, cast votes, mute chat, make a clip, kick viewers even.

Thirdly I wanna have ability to cast chat audibly using TTS sapi5 voices to the device, and create exceptions and replacment phrase lexicon to what is being read. Text to speach chat would be getting simultaniously played along with a streams audio.

In…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I watch Twitch from PS4. All settings cannot be changed easily, so you will have to use your mobile. I'm Twitch Prime but I can't send free subscriptions from PS4.Response is slow because it is a controller when interacting with the broadcaster. Twitch is hard for people without PCs.

As a solution, if you link the PS4 application to the mobile, you can easily send chats etc. And I think that you can easily send subscribes etc. I think it's strange English because I use translation. Excuse me. I hope the switch is better now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I just bought a new LG C1 TV and installed the usual Apps on it. To my disappointment this twitch webapp i got from the store is abolute barebones. not even a resolution change is possible. i kinda fell scamed knowing thet there is a way better Twitch app on Chromecasts so wtf is holding my 1500€ "SMART" TV back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. watching on apple tv , android tv and Fire tv

twitch should add the ability to watch 4 streamers playing together on the apple tv , fire tv and android tv

at the moment the twitch tv app allow you to watch one stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can we have an option to have the chat closed by default when opening a stream ? When i watch on my TV i barely ever use chat, since it would be a pain ********** to type a message with my remote, also I dont really pay attention to the chat, so its really annoying to have to close the chat each time after opening a stream. It should be closed by default, as I think most ppl would prefer to have it closed on TV or there should be a setting or the last setting should be memorized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Thank you for deleting all streaming options besides fireTV.

No airplay, no TVapp with VODs.

How greedy for money can a company be???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When you are casting a video in a collection to chromecast, at the end of the video it will not auto advance to the next video in the collection. You have to stop casting, wait for the next video to start, and then re-cast the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Would be really useful if the apps has chapter selection on vods so I find what I want to watch. Can only use it on the desktop site. For all the apps, PS4, mobile, whatever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Right now, you can cast in the app to a Chromecast TV, but not to audio devices. It would be great to be able to stream DJ sets to my stereo and speakers.

(You can do this by casting a tab in Chrome or casting the screen on Android, but the quality is a bit choppy, not as smooth as native audio casting).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please also add the possibility to earn and use channel points also from the Android TV app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A large house with 15 streamers. They all compete for the most growth within a specific time frame (say 3-6 months), but they are allowed to prank each other, without physical harm to others or hardware, in means of sabotaging others so they can grow more. The top 3 highest growth streamers make it on to the next "season". It would create a lot of competition and drama, and having streamers do it, means that they would be posting constantly, updating their audiences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We need a app for twitch on the Vizio brand so people could watch twitch. And do watch YouTube does that they connect to your phone to your twitch with whatever video you were watching

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It has the same issues as in 2016.
    Please fix this.
    1080p stutters.
    Some streams just visually freezes for a second now and then.
    Some people dont have the NEWEST tv so you cant use the smarttv to get the app. Please Twitch, fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is to much audio lag compared to the video, it's not even fun to watch when the voice is so far ahead of the video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?