Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

44 results found

1. Hello friends, I needed some suggestions. Actually, I have a YouTube channel and could not get good views on my videos. I felt that my video editing is not outstanding. I am looking for professional who could edit my videos for posting on YouTube and other social networks. Kindly suggest if someone have personally experience with it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Introduction:
    Preschool is a critical stage in a child's development where they begin to explore the world around them and lay the foundation for future learning. Educational materials tailored to preschoolers play a vital role in nurturing their cognitive, motor, and social skills. From kindergarten worksheets to printable games and coloring templates, these resources offer engaging ways to make learning fun and effective for young learners.

Kindergarten Worksheets:
    Kindergarten worksheets are designed to introduce fundamental concepts such as letters, numbers, shapes, and colors in an interactive manner. These worksheets often incorporate playful activities like tracing, matching, and sorting, making learning…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Explore a summer filled with laughter and excitement as we craft a playful schedule of games and activities for kids. From outdoor adventures to creative crafts, discover the perfect blend of fun and sunshine to make this summer unforgettable for your little ones. Dive into the joy of playtime with our curated lineup that promises smiles, friendship, and endless memories. Let the sunny season be a canvas for imagination and exploration, creating cherished moments for your children.
    Summer activities for kids are crucial for several reasons. Firstly, they provide a break from routine and school, allowing children to relax, recharge,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've recently started creating cool videos on Instagram, but unfortunately, I'm not getting as many likes and subscribers as I hoped for. It's disheartening, and I'm considering the option of buying likes and subscribers to give my account a boost. However, I'm cautious and want to find a trustworthy platform for this. Can you assist me by providing suggestions and explanations on where I can safely purchase more likes and subscribers for my Instagram account?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, through the TV app for LG webOS, recent videos/broadcasts are limited to 12 videos only ("all videos" and "recent broadcasts" tab).
    I would like to know if it is possible to release access to older videos, like in the Android app.
    This way we can watch it on TV, which is much better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The most recent update to the Android TV version of the app is lacking in functionality and preformance. The app was visually more appealing before as well as having better functionality and quality of streams.

The decision to completely remove the ability to chat via the app is poorly thought out at best, and plain lazy at worst. On my Nvidia Shield I have the ability to use voice to text and to connect an external keyboard to type. Why do I need to use my phone to chat when there is literally already a spot for the function to…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How much money does this platform need to make to fix all of their bugs on their app and website. I swear twitch has the most annoying little bugs on their platform than any other streaming service. Sound not syncing properly, casting sometimes working sometimes not, random crashes, ect. its not like they're a small indie company, multi-million dollar company with hundreds if not thousands of in house staff raking in crazy profits from sponsors and streamers but cant fix simple quality of life bugs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My app on GoogleTV / Chromecast updated today and it’s absolutely awful. Build ID: sat-fa3f730/my-c/celadon

Everything on the screen is cramped together, the white boxes around the highlighted stream on home page looks awful, I have a 1gb connection and auto resolution will not go with high quality video and has to be manually selected, and the streams are blown out in contrast / washed. Games and streams look awful.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have no clue why you decided to remove it in the first place. What's the point of watching a VoD when the chatroom is over 1/3 of the Twitch experience!?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why did you get rid of chat for vods with the newest update for tv and PlayStation apps. Why not just give an option, don’t just take away. It makes some of the streams I watch pointless now as the chat interaction with it gives it its identity. What a STUPID decision.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm using lg tv twitch app and since this morning to the side of the stream the chat is only showing 2 messages at a time

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New smart tv apps and PS5 apps remove ability to chat and add an over 30 second delay

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring the ability back to where users with smart TVs will be able to interact with a stream or other people through stream chat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I was updated to a more recent version of the Twitch TV app. The unfollow button is often defaulted, and it is VERY easy to mispress the button.

If I am already following the streamer, this option should be tucked away where it can't be pressed as easily. It is obnoxious, and could undo the user's following date for the streamer.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello, I have a proposition for you! Apparently, in the TV app, the chat filtering for swear words, etc., is not located in the chat setting on TV!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Delay was introduced in the latest app update. Prior to this, the latency was <5s, and on par with mobile and web playback. The new Android TV app plays back with a latency well above 15 seconds, which makes it very difficult to interact with streams in a real time manner.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ATwitch está travando muito na Android tv

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You used to be able to chat via controller/remote control on the console and TV apps but now we have to use our phones to do so. Why tf do I have to use two devices at the same time (tv and phone) to have the full Twitch experience?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I completely agree with you that this is quite an annoying behavior of the LG webOS app.It would be great if the app had the ability to customize how long a Twitch chat should remain open without being moved remotely.I can understand how this can break the UI if the chat stays open forever, so setting the fade time would be ideal.Let's hope the developers of the app take note of this and add such a setting in future updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Chat playback no longer displays while watching VODs on Samsung Smart TV app (latest update July 13, 2022).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?