Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Please add support for viewing squad streaming on the Android TV app and/Chromecast. This is currently not possible and I regularly watch Twitch using the Android TV app over another viewing device. I feel like I'm missing out when streamers are squad streaming and I'm on my TV instead of the web application.

25 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The current Android TV only has fast forward/rewind buttons with no image preview. This is less functionality than a VCR. Scrubbing (with image previews) is a must have for any video player. At least add image previews to the fast forward/rewind

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to be able to listen to streams using set of powerfull voice commands on my Google Home Mini or Nest plus Amazon Echo devices with Alexa.

On top of that i wanna mannage my stream using voice commands to; place markers, host n raid channels, cast votes, mute chat, make a clip, kick viewers even.

Thirdly I wanna have ability to cast chat audibly using TTS sapi5 voices to the device, and create exceptions and replacment phrase lexicon to what is being read. Text to speach chat would be getting simultaniously played along with a streams audio.

In…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I watch Twitch from PS4. All settings cannot be changed easily, so you will have to use your mobile. I'm Twitch Prime but I can't send free subscriptions from PS4.Response is slow because it is a controller when interacting with the broadcaster. Twitch is hard for people without PCs.

As a solution, if you link the PS4 application to the mobile, you can easily send chats etc. And I think that you can easily send subscribes etc. I think it's strange English because I use translation. Excuse me. I hope the switch is better now.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A large house with 15 streamers. They all compete for the most growth within a specific time frame (say 3-6 months), but they are allowed to prank each other, without physical harm to others or hardware, in means of sabotaging others so they can grow more. The top 3 highest growth streamers make it on to the next "season". It would create a lot of competition and drama, and having streamers do it, means that they would be posting constantly, updating their audiences.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We need a app for twitch on the Vizio brand so people could watch twitch. And do watch YouTube does that they connect to your phone to your twitch with whatever video you were watching

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It has the same issues as in 2016.
    Please fix this.
    1080p stutters.
    Some streams just visually freezes for a second now and then.
    Some people dont have the NEWEST tv so you cant use the smarttv to get the app. Please Twitch, fix this!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is to much audio lag compared to the video, it's not even fun to watch when the voice is so far ahead of the video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?