Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Allow vods and streams to playback smoothly on Fire TV if using anything above 720p [such as 720p60, and above!!!]

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fire TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us cast twitch on any tv and not just TVs that have google chrome

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Even I watch a stream I can't see how many and reedem channel points on Fire TV app.
    It can be helpful integrate the button as for pc/ios app to reedem directly on the tv app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I recently purchased the new chromecast with google tv, love it and love Twitch!

The problem is that using the twitch app on my TV routinely "times out" and sends the tv to ambient mode which shows pictures and the weather. I haven't been able to figure out how long it takes to time out but sometimes it seems like less than 10 minutes other times it plays for hours ... Might be stream dependent, but I am not sure what that would have to do with it.

I found some instructions on disabling the energy optimization I'm the chromecast…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I have been streaming now for almost a year. For the last 8-9 months, I have consistently brought in at least 5 viewers, and usually 7-9. However, Twitch only ever counts 2-3. I should have hit affiliate 8 months ago. I have sent in multiple tickets, and I only get an automated email telling me how to check users and chat, and viewers in chat. Twitch does not fix the actual problem. I even sent them a video showing them the human accounts from people I know of during a stream and were connected to my chat (at the time…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A feature that's available on the Desktop and the iOS apps that isn't on Apple TV. It would be nice to be able to browse streams without having to quit the current stream. There would also need to be a mechanism to dismiss a PIP stream the way there is on the Desktop and iOS apps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apple TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make app available to Sky Q customers. I think this would open your fan base even more. Most good streaming apps becoming available on Sky Q

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Your app works well on most devices but is awful on the amazon firestick. Streams constantly freezing and actually results in the whole firestick freezing. Can the app please be looked at, seems strange that the only device struggles to work on is your own.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A large house with 15 streamers. They all compete for the most growth within a specific time frame (say 3-6 months), but they are allowed to prank each other, without physical harm to others or hardware, in means of sabotaging others so they can grow more. The top 3 highest growth streamers make it on to the next "season". It would create a lot of competition and drama, and having streamers do it, means that they would be posting constantly, updating their audiences.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The chat closes after a period of time if there is no remote movement, which is frustrating when sitting and watching. Maybe leave the chat open permanently or give a setting to make it disappear over a period of time

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Could be a button on main window of stream (on mobile, like settings or clip button) or settings menu selection that creates popup menu. Opens a list of available smart TVs on current LAN that can accept the mobile request. Will open smart TV app, then open to specific stream.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Twitch Watch Parties possible through FireTV! PLEASE?!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need a app for twitch on the Vizio brand so people could watch twitch. And do watch YouTube does that they connect to your phone to your twitch with whatever video you were watching

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. TV App for Samsung TV`s!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want to be able to listen to streams using set of powerfull voice commands on my Google Home Mini or Nest plus Amazon Echo devices with Alexa.

On top of that i wanna mannage my stream using voice commands to; place markers, host n raid channels, cast votes, mute chat, make a clip, kick viewers even.

Thirdly I wanna have ability to cast chat audibly using TTS sapi5 voices to the device, and create exceptions and replacment phrase lexicon to what is being read. Text to speach chat would be getting simultaniously played along with a streams audio.

In…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add function to login into your account on the app and availability to watch vods. Currently you can only watch live channels.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On PC, when you finish one VoD, it basically loads up another vod for you to watch. I would like to see that functionality on the twitch TV app, as I enjoy putting on streamers vods while I play a game, or when I lay down for bed, and most of the streamers I watch don't stream for more than 4 or 5 hours, the current TV app will basically shut off once the video ends.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the Recommended Channels Category on the Xbox Twitch App. Why am I seeing Channels that are already being followed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It has the same issues as in 2016.
    Please fix this.
    1080p stutters.
    Some streams just visually freezes for a second now and then.
    Some people dont have the NEWEST tv so you cant use the smarttv to get the app. Please Twitch, fix this!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?