Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Using the unofficial Twitch apps that existed previously on tvOS, it was extremely easy to navigate stream recordings that are often 5-6 hours long. Since the official Twitch app debuted, all the third-party apps have ceased development, so we're stuck with the bad video controls of the official app. This could be solved by using the standard tvOS video control APIs that almost every other app uses. Examples:

1. While watching a long Overwatch stream, when the streamer was queuing for a match, I could easily tap the right edge of the trackpad to jump forward in small increments, until I…

8 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Apple TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. (translated from German by DeepL)

Hello, Twitch,

since the release of your new Twitch app for AppleTV I have the following criticisms:

Home page:
    - Where can I set "my language" (german) so that under "Channels in my language" I am no longer shown ALL international channels with ALL languages?

Live streams:
    - There is no display of how long the current stream has been running (uptime).

Stream recordings ("Earlier broadcasts"):
    - The date from when the stream or clip is from is missing - both in the thumbnails and in the enlarged view.
    - The rewind and fast forward…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apple TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A feature that's available on the Desktop and the iOS apps that isn't on Apple TV. It would be nice to be able to browse streams without having to quit the current stream. There would also need to be a mechanism to dismiss a PIP stream the way there is on the Desktop and iOS apps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apple TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?