Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: TV Apps

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. on Fire TV, the boundaries of the screen don't adjust correctly like other apps do. Because of this there is a portion of the video that is off screen, some TV's have options to adjust the edge scanning, but not all do and it can be annoying to change it every time just to watch twitch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please create twitch app for Philips Smart TVs. Philips tec.support ready to add twitch app if twitch company create ap for their philips smart tv platform.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. hey guys i was wonderng if there is any chance i can get the app on my samsung smart tv please i would love it if i could instead of connecting my laptop 2 my tv and doing it that way cheers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please can you allow the Twitch app to pair with your TV like you can with Youtube and Airplay.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have a Panasonic Smart TV from 2013 and it works flawlessly with Youtube and Netflix, even its Browser is decent for a TV. But Twitch is missing :(

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Now that the new AppleTV has its own App Store, there should be an official Twitch app to amke viewing on TV easier.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have twitch on my LG TV but there is no way to watch past broadcasts, so if I miss the live stream I have to hook my laptop up the watch the vod. Why is watching vod's not a option on the TV app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV App request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?