Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Vocês podem incluir opção de fundoverde na câmera, sem necessidade de outros programas, em especial para quem transmite direto do Xbox One.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. It should be possible to stream using the ps4 built in twitch stream, and to be able to use a camera from a pc as part of the stream experience. It would give more consoles players more incentive to stream without having to buy a capture card or to spend more money on getting a pc to run capture software and it would make people use overlays a lot more if they can have both at the same time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I personally streamed for around an hour testing my set up out. The one problem that has kept occurring, is something that has never been fixed, which is the audio sync issues between microphone and camera.

There is no definitive way to fix this, and it really does need fixing! Please make it so Twitch as it is stopping me from streaming! Thanks.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  4. Current app is bad. I often return to "home" when I don't want to. There's no volume adjust or subscribe button. The worst thing being unable to chat.

Update the app to at least allow text chatting like last time. It would be better now especially when we can use the keyboard on xbox now.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Revert it back but at least keep the part where we can bring up our console menu without freezing the stream.

On Xbox that helps me be able to fix audio problems without missing the stream, also enjoyed before the update being able to not have to use my phone to type a little message or put an emote for a reaction.
    The controller turning off due to not being used is now a thing too which doesn't make sense after making us have to use our phones so.. make it not turn off like before please!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You EVER going to get around to doing this, or are people who can ONLY afford a console s..t out of luck?? ****, most of "YOUR" extensions won't even work for console users.

So either, stop allowing consoles to stream here, or actually do something to assist them.

Or the least you can do, is recommend where "we" can go for the ability to stream properly!

Lastly, "YOU" really need to fix your algorithm for Viewer counts vs Actual Views.

Way to many console users who stream all the time, can't seem to reach AFFILIATE status, as the count never…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  7. seeing that the xbox console, is able to have chat pop ups during the gameplay, more creative layout so they can see our unique background. seeing our game library so the ideas are limitless. more interactions with viewers

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles. They need to have more settings for recording live streaming display on xbox consoles.

Similar to PlayStation consoles. It's got options for displaying live streaming messages on screen and rec. for live streaming.

They should have it more live streaming display settings and options when using twitch on Xbox One and Xbox series S|X consoles.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I feel that streamers who stream directly from their console should be able to broadcast their parties without having to ask their friends to include their audio

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A way to stream twitch (soundtrack) through the xbox app while streaming. It would be nice to be able to play the approved soundtrack list through the xbox streaming application.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Before the update, immediately after you open a stream you can press circle to close the stream info overlay on the video, but now it goes back to the previous page/home page. Annoying how you have to wait a few seconds for it to go away on its own now.

Secondly, when scrolling through the home page and exploring other streams, just say I click on a stream, then I go back to the home page to continue exploring, it doesn’t save my place to where I was exploring to before, it goes all the way back up the page…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Compared to Playstation, Xbox is a basic app. See number of viewers doesn’t even keep up with the stream live on my phone. I have to keep my phone open on Xbox to see the chat. Playstation allows Twitch chat to show up briefly on screen. Please give Xbox some love by working with Xbox. I have games on both systems. I love streaming for my friends but AVOID Xbox for this know bug. I’ve reset my Xbox to factory and still doesn’t fix it. Never had this issue before.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On xbox: When you press any button for more than a microsecond it will rapidfire and youll end up somewhere you did not intend to go. Fast forwarding to a particular place in a VOD in nearly impossible, it fast forwards way too fast. When you press Back on a vod after running a Search it doesnt take you back to the previous page. I love twitch but the new ui is ruining my experience; every other program on xbox, be it netflix, youtube, hulu, hbo max, functions much in the same manner..but not twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There's no reason why Twitch couldn't stream 1080p60fps from Xbox Series X to Twitch. if PS5 can do this, so can Xbox Series X, why couldn't you guys do this?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Very frequent crashes on two different devices.
    App rebooting into main menu or „an error occured“ closing the app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  17. ISSUE!! i can’t watch my friend’s streams. It only says “This channel is not playable at n this device at this time and I have no clue why. No one has been able to answer it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  18. I don't want to use two devices to chat on one and watch the stream on the other. The solution to using two devices at the same time is awful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  19. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. pouvez faire une app pour ps4 que je pourais stream mon film sur ps4 relax avait de view a jaser et ajouter une ou des app pour metre des model de theme pour no stream :) pas avoir besoin de pc juste un ps4 pi boom tu stream comme un pro avait les song les fellow alert creez de belle chaine quoi

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?