Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. My Xbox streams keep ending its getting on my Last Nerves StopIt

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Twitch should create some sort of feature that allow music to be shared on stream wether it’s through Spotify or Amazon Music or even just a button that says share audio with stream. Please this would help out with my Xbox stream set up!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hola a todos me gustaria saber porque no se me guardan las emisiones que hago desde la PS5 , tengo activado el apartado de guardar emisiones pasadas y nada, no se me guardan.

Porfavor respondan rapido

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  4. giving console streamers the ability to edit the stream info choose a category for the stream without having to edit it thru the phone

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ¿Pordian incluir que el chat de voz de fortnite en xbox se oyera?
    Es decir que lo captara

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix the “Watch Again” screen to allow viewers to actually watch again, when it appearing after a livestream it glitches, and does the opposite of its intended function. Now I can’t see any of the content that I showed up (very) late too, because Twitch thinks I’ve seen it all.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  8. The new update for consoles has done a few changes that aren't great for the user experience. The biggest issue currently is the ability to see chat replay on VODs as was showing in the app before the update.

Please re-enable so that people can enjoy watching VODs again!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Besides the other problems described in other posts, the app isnt showing all my followed streamers even if they are live. Not talking about the ones it doesnt show at the end that have 1 or 0 watchers...which is also annoying I have to click just to see them. I had a streamer with 16 watchers and it wasnt showing on my followed list, why? I probably had more that it wasnt showing as well but I didnt check. I feel the users and streamers are being disrespected by not allowing us to see our followed channels. The recommended channels…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  10. The year is 2023 and we still don't have closed captioning on the PS4 app. This is a failure of accessibility and needs to be rectified ASAP.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The twitch app for switch has some issues - after a channel plays adds it will force you to leave the channel and return- sometimes more than once to resume stream. Please resolve.

Also something to help buffer would be nice as well as pause buffer doesnt work.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  12. i suddenly cannot see the comments on playstation and the delay on my stream manager on ios is really delayed. it says that i have comments disabled but i never disabled them and i dunno how to fix it or rather enable it

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  13. The newest updates for both PS5 and Xbox Series X Consoles have made the UI very blocky and laggy. There are far too many Twitch categories now and sometimes I get lost. The option to view the Chatroom while watching VoDs now does not exist. Also, while watching live streams, I can not participate in the Chatroom without scanning a QR code with my phone and chatting via the Twitch App. Now, I need to use two devices at once to get the full Twitch experience. I used to be able to use chat
    and emotes with the PS5/SeriesX controllers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. A recent update to Twitch on Xbox console will no longer allow me to select 1080P resolution setting. It's defaulted on 480 or 720 no matter how many times I select the little gear icon setting it won't let me select ANY resolution setting. This was NEVER an issue a few weeks ago. I watch Twitch almost exclusively on Xbox One, because it's very convenient for me. Can you please fix it?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. we need overlays on xbox, its only on pc and we need it on xbox

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why is there no chat for the twitch app on the switch? I use my switch so I can watch twitch on a bigger screen and to get off my phone for a bit. not having chat on the switch requires me to use my phone anyway. Also, there's no reason we should have to lookup the channels we follow in the search. We follow these channels so we can easily access there content, so there should be a "channels you follow" tab on the homepage. There should also be a "continue watching" tab as well to make it easier…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be great to be able to filter streamers from low to high on xbox series s app. Also to filter people with webcam and microphone. When I pick a streamer.. I look to see if they have a camera first and then I will look at their title. Its so annoying having to scroll for ages to find someone with 0 or 1 viewers

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Under the recommended channels on the PS4 Twitch app the is a list of channels that we have already followed. However the new Switch app doesn't seem to have that. If I am to continue to use the new Switch app I would want to see the channels I'm following even if they are not Live and I don't want to have to search for them every time, so please make it so.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Ok so consoles tend to only allow streaming to one service at a time but is it possible we as streamers could have an option on twitch itself to have twitch restream to other services too. Perhaps even picking up chat from those services through chat bot so we can see exactly who is saying what and on what platform

For example i pick to go live on twitch and twitch would then restream to my linked facebook page or youtube account

Im aware you can use third parties for this purpose but it would be so much better and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. HOW CAN WE FIX XBOX PARTY CHAT VOICES OF FRIENDS TO WORK ON THE STREAM. I AM CONSTANTLY JUST TALKING TO MYSELF ON MY STREAMS AND IVE WATCHED EVERY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE TO TRY AND FIX MY SETTINGS! IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN FIX OR HELP ME PLEASE!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?