Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Add DSLR Cameras to xbox and give xbox streamers better new ways to stream

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently you can only link one PS4 to your account. I have multiple's in my house and anytime I go to a different one I have to login to Twitch, disconnect the connection and then reactive the new PS4. It'd be nice to just allow more than one.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  3. We need twitch alerts for the xbox one and ps4 apps.. just give us the option to add apps to it because other streamers have a bigger advantage because of it

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello, I would like to request to remove the unfollow button in the home screen from the new update. My home isn't big and has another TV in the side living room and when they use the controller, they sometimes unfollow the current channel I'm watching.

Please, remove the unfollow button from this home watch screen, it's very unnecessary, counterintuitive and causes a lot of trouble.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keep in mind 60fps streaming is supported on PlayStation, but not Xbox in any capacity. The current bitrate setting limitations already seem okay for 60fps, but there's no option to stream 60fps. This immediately puts Xbox streamers at a huge disadvantage as 30fps is disgusting to watch.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It's no brainer that Twitch team should do this, to give us an option to hide camera side on screen when streaming so we can see everything. it's annoying that I couldn't read what's in top right corner, so I would have to pause everything and move the camera around. Xbox Series X don't do this. Please Twitch, add this important feature so that we can remove the camera side but still visible to viewers/followers, just like Xbox Series X can.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  7. -Game chat audio
    -Overlays/Notifications/etc
    -Party chat bubbles(with profile pic)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have a button on your creator dashboard or your console broadcast menu to enable certain types of alerts for any size streams on any device.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A streamer's requests: Broadcaster overlay needs attention.

A viewer's requests: Emotes/Cheers. Squad Mode.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Please give us ability to completely hide the streamer bar when live. This bar is incredibly intrusive and hides critical information at time.
    We should be able to hide / add transparency/ or make it smaller somehow. No need for the bar to be so big when it only displays like 4 icons.

Give us the ability to resize webcam, zoom in, as well as edit basic things in console like brightness, contrast, color temp.

Allow us to add external microphone as input without having to use headset.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am sure you have been hit with a bunch of these, but streaming from console on the Series X is extremely hit or miss. It crashes games, will randomly not record video, etc.

I love Twitch & am hoping to continue building my career as a content creator on the platform, but the App needs a next gen update.

I realize it is probably already in the works, just wanted to let you know it is severely impacting new streamers.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  12. Create an option for those streamers that are console to put alerts because there are times that the extensions do not work and that it is for everyone not only for partners or affiliates

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. si pudieran hacer esto atraerian muchas personas de consola porque algunos streamers no tenemos para una pc potente

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  14. we need better qualities for the xbox one like what you did with the ps4 but on the xbox one and 60 fps doesn't sound to bad for the xbox one as well.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Be able to live streaming on Twitch and chat on Twitch app on Nintendo Switch consoles when using the app on Nintendo Switch.

Like you can do on other consoles Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 consoles.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My big issue is the limit on VODS that show up when I specifically go to someone’s channel. Certain streamers I watch stream twice a day 6 days a week and when I miss a game but want to keep up with it I can no longer do that if they are playing different games and the one I keep up with is past the number limit. It seems harmful to views on videos, views for the streamer, and content for the viewers to not be able to find what should even be considered recent because of how limiting VODS…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  17. Would be nice if in the Twitch app for Nintendo Switch we could browse through a list of the categories that we are following. Right now we can only browse through whatever random categories are popular. Sometimes I don't want to search for a specific category, I'd rather browse through the categories that I'm interested in to see what's available to match whatever mood I'm in.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  18. Every time I stream on the Xbox series x, the stream becomes pixelated every time I make fast movements or some times for no reason. Please fix this issue.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  19. Add creator dashboard and stream features on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. So, I'm having trouble, with everytime i stream and I watch the streams back, all of my Xbox friends' mics are messed up. Either they're choppy or they're super duper faint, but there's no problem with my mic. Any help? Please?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?