Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1337 results found

1. There’s a channel that just unfollowed for a reason. However, “Recommended Channels” continues to recommend channels that I just unfollowed to me. I would like you to modify this algorithm.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can you remove or hide the left side bar totally?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can you please make it a category and a tag so people can follow ideas lurk Watchalongs for example champions league final NBA finals Stanley Cup finals etc or movie night

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sort by Hours Played. Would inspire others to stream longer. Example would be a streamer who has been playing for many hours with little to no viewers have a chance to be noticed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. First thing I want to use when opening website, is the followed channels list.

Currently this list seems to be loaded last
    Please make it load first instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With Covid-19 having such a devastating impact on the small and medium businesses around the world, entrepreneurs both new and old will be starting businesses or rebuilding old businesses to help jump-start the economy.

Buy adding a new category called "Business & Innovation", entrepreneurs that are new to business or well seasoned business professionals can share their ideas, innovations, tips, tricks and business knowledge or experience.

This category will be extremely helpful to help people succeed with the business ventures that can help rebuild the livelihood of their families and the economy.

Thanks,
    Brian J. twitch.tv/DailyBlend

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As more and more people are stalting to talk about sign language on Twitch, an d indifferent countries, sometimes the categories don't really allow us to say what we're streaming. Sign language is also a language that has a hard time getting recognized round the world, so streams about that would help in a way.

Some people are also tutoring, and I nnoticed there an "American Sign language tutor" category already, so adding them for other sign languages makes sense.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hypixel is a really big Server in the Minecraft Scene, and so many play and stream it. But you cant find them because there are so many Minecraft Streamers which stream "normal/vanilla" Minecraft.

If we could have an extra Category for Hypixel Skyblock would be awesome

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Now that Twitch has in-platform scheduling, can we also have upcoming scheduled streams show up on the Browse page for specific games? This might require the initial development/implementation of the Calendar Schedule system being discussed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Every console and platform should have its own category, especially older ones.

If you look at Retro right now, you'll find over 20 years of games represented because "Retro" is a poorly-defined term- it means something different to everyone. For many people that makes it fairly useless for discovering new interesting streamers.

Conversely, people generally know what Atari 2600, SNES, PSP, Dreamcast, etc. are, so it would be nice if streamers didn't need to resort to the punt category and getting buried in the noise (which sucks to sift through as much as it sucks to be stuck in). This…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Conlang streams don't fit well into a category, I'm constantly worried that my stream will be taken down due to the wrong category because conlanging doesn't fit in any category. I think it'd be very poggers if that category existed, I know it won't be used as much as the other non gaming categories, but the few conlanging streamers would be very happy about it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey All! I'm just wondering if anyone agrees with this, and hopefully will become a Site Feature.

Right... Twitch... Please... I'm loving the new changes you've put in Place with the most recent UI... but you're missing one thing.. Searching for titles. As meaningless as it sounds, it'd be a great feature.

For example if i went to twitch now and typed "Horror" in the search bar, only peoples past Vods would come up. Same for if someone went to go search up "[PC]".. wanting to watch a specific Platform.

Someone who's currently live with "Horror" in their title (Which…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fantasian Category Art is nonexisten, I have taken the liberty of making one, just hoping to get it approved by someone here since the developer has not been able to do it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unless you guys add a filter or some way to find French Canadian streamers, many of us won't ever break. I can Stream for 3-4 hours without anyone being pushed my way. It's not enticing enough for viewers to stick around when nothing happens in the chat. I feel like any other language than English is left out. But many of your viewers are from here. And there would be more if it was convenient for someone who doesn't get a word of English. Every parties would benefit of a efficient way to find your local streamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At least make it searchable.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A option to not show channels with mature content filtered on could help out in some cases. Where if you toggle this option on, browsing through twitch, channels with mature content filtered on will not show up.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. when choosing a category, it is not possible to select this part of the game resident evil 2 remake. we have only old part this game on categorys

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently the top views are in the top of the list for followed channels. In categories it is the same way. With disabilities we often can't stream the hours or consistently stream like those that do. So finding a better way to be discovered will help those with accessibility needs. We have a voice but sometimes we are not found due to current set up.

It will also make it safer for other streamers that are not disabled. As many people give out bad advice to just constantly stream such as to not work or sleep. That streaming to be…

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. At the moments in order to stream from mobile you have to select a game title, but many games are missing from the selection. Instead of game titles can we stream by genre or company that makes the game?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For those of us who follow a lot of channels and for whatever reason aren't able to catch up on our favorite streamers, it would be nice to have a section on the front page where VODs are listed of recent streams we missed. It's hard to know who was online while you were away without going through every followed channel individually, but I think this can be streamlined.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?