Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1334 results found

1. What about giving users a ban option right away instead of just not recommended?

This goes for any kind of channel, regular, Vtuber, LGBT,etc

This is a follow up to my previously posted idea

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/47257001-channels-marked-not-interested-not-syncing-acros

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi everyone. Estonia was first in digital business registration, enabling companies to be set up quickly and remotely. This user-friendly mindset is seen in services like online birth registration, checking school grades, and parking payment. In Estonia, a crypto license is a special permit for businesses related to digital assets. I need a license to enhance my buisness in Estonia. If anyone have experience with any website then share with me. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. can we please get a increase tag limit to 20 to have more of a chance to be noticeable for streamers trying to get the channel out there that would be fantastic

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On Twitch over the last couple of years the idea and concept of a 'Console Challenge' has been around.

The general concept of a 'Console Challenge' is when an individual or a group of people get together to try an 'beat' or get to the credits of every game in a consoles library.

The general streaming category for most console Challenge runners is either using the 'Retro' section of twitch, or streaming in the games own category.

As a console challenger myself, over the last year or so the concept and idea has been getting more interest as more find…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am running a business corporation and I decided to do so e development in my business. I want to introduce my products, build a stronger brand and connect with customers better. I am looking for a company who could create a website and develop an mobile application for my business. If anyone knows a professional company then share with me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi everyone. I have a business and I decided to enhanced performance, scalability of business and access to skilled developers. I heard that with the help of React. js, businesses can ensure that their web applications are both maintainable and highly scalable. I need a professional company that offering me theses facilities. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There are now two categories on Twitch for the game Mega Man X, they can be found here:

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/mega-man-x
    https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/mega-man-x-1

The first category has 85,000 followers, while the second (duplicate) category has 12 followers. Because of the duplication, it is making it extremely difficult for Mega Man X streamers to stream under the correct category. In the Stream Manager, selecting "Mega Man X" as your category will almost always cause you to stream to the duplicate category, making it much more difficult for followers of the original category to find your stream.

If you click the "Block" button on the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Every time I go on Twitch lately out of the 3 "channels we think you'll like" there is always at least 1 softcore ****/onlyfan streamer. I block one channel a day...

I don't want to see ***** and ***** on my front page! It's shameless! I get that it might happen sometime but it used to be pretty rare. Now it's recommended to me on a daily basis!!!! What is up with that?!!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello friends. I hope that all are fine. Technology have played an important role nowadays. It has many advantages and disadvantages. Typically, everything which is new to the world is taken in with caution. Big Data and AI are relatively new technologies that disrupt industries. I want to know about what are AI and Big Data Hype? I need a professional company that their professionals and experts tell about AI and Big Data Hype. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi, I am here. JavaScript is a cross-platform, object-oriented programming language used by developers to make web pages interactive. It allows developers to create dynamically updating content, use animations, clickable buttons, control multimedia. I need Javascript software development services. That's why I am asking you. Advise me a best company that provide me these services.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello everyone, I am running a business and because of some unforeseen expenses I am in need of a loan immediately. I need suggestions about a reliable platform which could provide me loan with flexible terms and low rate of interest.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think it would be neat if Twitch allowed affiliates and partners to give away 1 free sub a month. Neither the streamer nor the platform would make money off of this. Just like one freebee to give a community member for a month. Could be fun engagement with community and give back in a tiny way.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A new category for 3d art for people works with 3d softwares. 3D art is very different from what can be seen in the art category and much more linked to the world of video games. it can also be useful to the people who 3D print miniatures and paint them.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We are looking to get Resonite listed on steam but IGDB keep saying its a platform and not a game, there are other's listed like Resonite for example VRChat, ChilloutVR and NeosVR

More information about it can be found here
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2519830/Resonite/

Regards
    Yellow Dog Man Studios

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like the browse menu, 'sort by' drop down box to be able to filter just 'New' games. I don't like having to scroll down through all the games just to see whats new.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It seems following a category is no longer working. And the followed categories tab does not show all the game titles I followed.

I may have followed many titles, but I don't think there should be a limit to that.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I feel this may have been asked previously, but can there be an "Anime" Category? This category would be for watchparties and anime reviews.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Soon after I started streaming SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom (which is still on IGDB), the category was suddenly removed from Twitch, while the rest of the Nicktoons games remain. This happened roughly 2 years ago. I would appreciate if it could be restored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why do I have 4 filter options for the music section, 2 of which I use often, but for the just chatting section I am limited to the least useful 2 of the 4 like what? Whose idea was this? There are also so many people clearly gaming in the just chatting section, and at the bottom of the music section, which is impacting visibility of original content creators in the music section, who are clearly crucial and flourishing in the ecosystem

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Please provide examples of what you are seeing. Without additional context, this suggestion lacks clarity. Thank you.

• Don't see your idea?