Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. One day per month, turn off viewer counts on all channels and randomize display on category searches.

2. Allow viewers to cast votes for what a channel has to offer (fun, chill, hype, etc). Use these to allow viewers to align their viewing habits based on these types of streamers for those that don't want to view by category

3. Enhance search ability for vods/clips allowing to find based on machine learning of what is being talked about, and eventually roll out AI integrated algorithms to deliver content that aligns with viewing habits

4. Allow a "I don't want to see this type…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  1. Because twice now I've been unable to watch a channel without specified reason (as in: I am NOT blocked nor banned nor ignored by those streamers, as I can still chat, and can verify the messages goes through, and even follow them as usual), I get a "You are not allowed to watch this stream" followed by "Content blocked", and it has only been affecting my account (that I know of), as I can still pop out the stream on a private window or incognito mode, or even log out and watch the stream without that prompt happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Introducing the Streamer Spotlight Boost, an exclusive opportunity for small and aspiring streamers to shine on Twitch! In this innovative feature, broadcasters can invest in a guaranteed top-of-the-list placement, ensuring their channel stands out and attracts more viewers.

How it Works:
    For a nominal fee, participating streamers can secure a prime position at the very top of the viewer list, irrespective of the default sorting algorithms. This means that whenever users browse a specific category or game, your stream will be prominently featured, providing unparalleled visibility.

Benefits:

Maximum Exposure: Enjoy unparalleled visibility as your channel takes the lead position, catching…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please can we have Die Hard Trilogy as one tag? its silly to have all 3 games seperate on Twitch when its clearly one whole game on the ps1, saturn and pc.

Its already on IGDB as one game and needs to the same on Twitch

https://www.igdb.com/games/die-hard-trilogy

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reruns have been killing the asmr section to the point where everything is now reruns. There are a plethora of issues with this one problem, still there are far more than what meets the eye.

The ASMR section was once filled with new live channels (when I started viewing this content was 2 years ago and now it has gone from pretty much all live to less than around 10% live)

This trend has done catastrophic damage to the potential of new creators, I believe there needs to be a major signifier of what is a rerun and what's a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello friends, I need some information as I have a business and I am using many software products for my business work. As the technology grow it is better to ride the SaaS business wave now rather than regret missed opportunities later. Therefore, the demand of SaaS solution tend to be more cost effective. So, I am looking for SaaS business ideas. Kindly share your opinions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When visiting Twitch, you need to select a broadcast to watch, and to switch to other broadcasts, you need to go back to the suggestions table and select again.
    This method is inconvenient for new users; it forces them to return to the list of suggestions again and again, which is annoying.
    It is much more convenient to have toggle buttons on the broadcast player to simply switch broadcasts, as is implemented on some streaming sites.
    With this method of switching broadcasts, audience retention of new viewers will increase.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I do reccomend to implement the option to fade in/out the audio of clips.

Music stream´s clips would be easier to cut whilst improving the listeners experience.

Thank you 4 considering to upvote this idea.

<3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a update for a cover art for Non-Gaming Category (Go).
    This game is not allowed on IGDB, because it is like chess, not a game for PC.
    Please let me know the procedure for updating cover art for this game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently there is no process / documentation / form to update Game Cover art for games not in IGDB. Twitch Categories like Chess, Go, just Chatting, have cover art, but are not on IGDB.

(?) What is the current procedure?

(?) Can the documentation be updated?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Essentially, a lot of streamers playing games during Variety periods, and this applies a lot to old games, tend to improperly setup the respective games (due to their age or certain things that have to be worked out). Not only that, a lot of streamers don't approach older games correctly, resulting in frustrations, chat backseating and overall an incomplete experience.

For example, Max Payne 3 is a very fickle game:
    - It features controls that aren't explained to the player directly (G to roll, Ctrl to sprint, 1 2 3 4 for gun controls, H to switch shoulder),
    - The…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. J’ai rencontré un bug récemment, lorsque je lance un live et que je met en catégorie de jeu « Call of duty » ca me propose le vrai call of duty auquelle tout le monde oublié avec plus de 20 millions de viewers, cependant quand je choisi ce jeux ça m’indique que je n’ai pas les accès nécessaires pour y partager du contenu car c’est un contenu classifié comme « jeux adulte » ce qui réduit considérablement mes vues, j’en fais même pas 2 or que d’habitude je suis au alentour de 20/30 par live

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When the initial IRL category was split into a dozen categories they were all presented with a description. None of these descriptions are present in any of the IRL categories. It would be helpful to make them available to aid streamers, especially newcomers, in picking the appropriate category for their streams. The descriptions should either contain as many examples as possible for what type of content they can be used or to contain metadata (or tags) to provide suggestions on what category to pick. So, when the streamers search for keywords to set their stream's category, they should be looked…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unattended streams are expanding. This includes anything where the streamer is never there or away for an extended time and there is little to no interaction with them. Some examples are: reruns, sleeping, AI powered, CCTV & scenery cams, traditional TV & radio stations, and anything else pre-recorded outside of Twitch. These streams need to have their own place so that viewers know what to expect. For those interested, to be able to find them easily, and those not interested, to know they can move on. There are a couple dedicated categories for this, Always On and Twitch Plays, but…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. bonjour afin d'être plus précise que le therme crypto pourriez vous s'il vous plait ajouter une section trading qui regroupera le forex les indices et autre pour une entraide de l'échange .cordialement

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At the moment the thumbnail of a stream that is not held in 16:9 is stretched and distorted.

I would suggest to but black bars on it or just crop in to fill the gaps instead of distorting the image.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We recently applied for a new game category in IGDB, however, it was identified and accepted as a Mod for a very similar game.

We would like an exception for this and for the game we applied to be available in the categories so that the game's content creators can find and define that they are playing this game.

The game applied by us:
    https://www.igdb.com/games/habblet
    https://www.igdb.com/games/habblet/changes/1994812

This is very important for us to be recognized on Twitch.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Content creators have really stepped it up and came up with a variety of great shows. However, they need to branch away from Just Chatting because this type of content is not about doing small talk or interacting with their viewers. The types of content that can be included in this category are: competitive IRL games, game shows, reality shows, acting performances, contests, comedy, improv, etc. We need more IRL categories to help break away from Just Chatting. Streamers are using it way too much for unrelated content and it's become way too crowded. It's frustrating and time consuming to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There's a considerable amount of streamers who cover this type of content and this is not just small talk, it's not just chatting. These are more meaningful topics being covered and are worthy of having a more comprehensive category. Most streamers avoid the Politics category because its scope is too narrow. They're drawn to Just Chatting where most of the "appealing" content takes place in the hopes they will get noticed. Some reasons would be because these communities/topics are niche, smaller in size, and not as common or frequent. Many existing IRL categories are grouping similar content together, which is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?