Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. The landscape of streams on Twitch is dominated by a small number of large channels, leaving little visibility for smaller ones. Removing the display of the number of viewers during stream searches would encourage the discovery of more diverse content and support smaller channels.

For streamers, retaining the number of viewers during a raid through the designated menu would allow them to promote other channels, thus fostering community growth.

Introducing a TAG for special events or charity livestreams would maintain visibility of the number of viewers, promoting these initiatives and encouraging community generosity.

With the exception of specific cases like…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a specific category for coloring, because it's very different from Art Category, and a lot of people is already streaming coloring sessions.

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to add this as a category as ive started to send live of my turtles (Mauremys reevesii) Aquarium dosent quite meet the match as it is not really a aquarium, This is more reptile land and water based terrarium. Mauremys reevesii is a super popular turtle and as a twitch affiliate i request this as a category! Mauremys reevesii

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello,

I want to know why the Poker Category is banned in Europe ?

You said you made the difference between gambling slots and poker, but now the category is banned in Europe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Japan, it is commonly understood that "VRChat" refers to the specific virtual reality social platform and is often abbreviated as "VRC." However, the term "VRチャット" in Japanese signifies a broader category that encompasses any virtual reality chat or interaction, distinct from the "VRChat" platform.

The distinction between "VRチャット" and "VRC" is significant for the Japanese-speaking community on Twitch. It affects how content is categorized, searched for, and understood. The current treatment of "VRチャット" as synonymous with "VRChat" or "VRC" can lead to confusion and misinterpretation, potentially hindering users' ability to accurately find and engage with the content they are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There are two identical categories for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, just with different tags.

People most likely stream in the category with more viewers, but which one of the two that is switches sometimes. It's very confusing and there is no reason to have two seperate categories for the same game anyway.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After my stream has concluded for Shrapnel (the FPS web3 game), the Twitch platform incorrectly switches the category to another Shrapnel category with the same name, but it's a different title. This needs to be fixed so I can correctly categorize my stream. Currently, I have multiple streams categorized incorrectly. This is very frustrating when trying to gain exposure and awareness of a new game that's currently in pre-alpha stage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Section Suggestion: "Discovery Clips"

Add a new section on Twitch "Discovery Clips"

Explore clips from rising streamers and creators. From epic gaming plays to hilarious moments of improvised comedy, this section gives you the chance to discover new talents before they go viral. Get ready to be part of the journey as these emerging creators make their way to the top.

New section: https://twitch.tv/discovery/clips

An example of how it would look: https://ibb.co/vVjrftt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Write my annotated bibliography for me service https://essayhub.com/write-my-annotated-bibliography has been my savior throughout my academic journey. Through in-depth research and attention to detail, the quality of their authors' work consistently exceeds my expectations. This service relieved the stress of research assignments, allowing me to focus on mastering the subject. This is more than just a service; it is a reliable ally who contributed greatly to my success in student life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Categoria para poder hacer directos de programas Deportivos en Directo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is currently not easy to navigate through so many pages/streams when using Sort by either High to Low or Low to HIgh. in [ all directory ] , or within a category or within a tag.

I've recently found myself enjoying smaller channels as it is easier to connect with everbody in there

It would be nice to have an option to sort by high to low but with a set amount of viewers. Example High to Low, below 100 viewers [ The set amount of viewers should be within a blank box we should be allowed to type…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A problem I have noticed is that any weather-related streams fall into either the IRL, Travel & Outdoors or Science & Technology categories, which affects the discoverability of those types of streams.

With the impacts that weather can have on people, this change would make Twitch another way for people to know that a dangerous storm is approaching. This would be very beneficial to both the streamers and the people watching them by having increased discoverability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Warhammer 40k gladius is a fun game that many people enjoy but it lacks its own category on twitch. It would be nice for it to have its own category so it's easier to look for people who play and stream it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Game is listed on IGDB but not showing up as a Category on Twitch:

https://www.igdb.com/games/high-speed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Zapping Mode, a way in which you can search for channels much faster that is almost instantaneous than what was done in the past. That you can watch any type of channels and you can discover a new channel that is doing something interesting. The interface is a normal channel but you have the option to zap and change to the next one, and you also have the option to enter the channel and continue watching it if not after 1 minute it changes to the next one or the channel you are watching is automatically put on (it is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Upon the Launch of Just Dance 2023 Edition, they switched to a new engine and that is officially the main Just Dance. If you look at the title screen, the game is just called "Just Dance". 2023 & 2024 are "Song Packs" for the base game. Since they drop song packs every year now, it keeps splitting the viewerbase more and more due to it being marked as separate games. We would like the possibility to merge Just Dance 2023 & 2024 categories and call it "Just Dance" instead. This game is the last in the series and will just…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it easier to navigate to UserVoice. I keep forgetting what it is called and have to click through about three or four pages to get here. "Three vertical dots" > Help > search for Feedback > go to How to Provide Feedback > click link for UserVoice.

The Help page has no results for UserVoice even though that is what it is called. The first article is called Giving Feedback in the Feedback Forum, but it doesn't actually tell you how to get here. I'm not sure why How to Provide Feedback is the third result, as it is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. when i open a category tab in the top you can see the amount of viewers and the amount of followers for that category - it would also be useful to know the current amount of streamers for that game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm logged out, on my work computer on a fresh browser. Why do I get people with little, tight clothing shaking their *** on my recommended?

I want to be able to open the website at my work computer without seeing inappropriate channels on my screen. Even without a thumbnail, mistakenly clicking one of the recommended channels will potentially end careers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?