Discover: Browsing and Searching

Discover: Browsing and Searching

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think that Streamers should be able to choose up to two categories at a time. For me personally, this would mean being able to choose both the ASMR category as well as the Stardew Valley category, as my stream is both of these things. Another example would be people who play retro games. They would be able to categorize their streams as both Retro and whatever game they may be playing.
    This way, you wouldn't have to sacrifice exposure by picking between two possible categories. There are games that people play that do not have a lot of followers.…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. IT ISN'T OK THAT TWITCH USES OUR ACCOUNTS ONCE WE ARE SIGNED OFF.
    OUR ACCOUNTS ARE USED TO PROVIDE VIEWS TO CHANNELS WE DON'T FOLLOW WHILE WE ARE AWAY TO ALLOW FOR THAT USER TO GET THEIR WORTH IN ADVERTISING.

THAT ISN'T OK IN ANY MANNER

NOT ONLY ARE YOU DECEIVING THE PEOPLE PAYING YOU FOR ADVERTISEMENT, BUT YOU ARE MISLEADING ALL USERS.

ITS BAIT AND SWITCH AND I HOPE YOU GO DOWN FOR IT.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Super Mario All-Stars" is widely played as a way to complete multiple different games at once, which requires a category.
    Also I have confirmed that this game exists on IGDB.
    https://www.igdb.com/games/super-mario-all-stars

I'm having trouble with the deletion of the category for this game, which is my main game. Please respond to this issue.
    The same thing is happening with "Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World", so please add both games.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Afterbirth is an expansion of Rebirth and is on Twitch but Afterbirth+ which is an expansion of Afterbirth isn't on it. Plus, the game is in IGDB. And there will be Repentance (which is an expansion of Afterbirth+) at the end of March. It will be weird to have every expansions on Twitch but not Afterbirth+

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. to add an option where an individual could pick his/her top 10 or top 12 of their choosing followed channels as to where they don't have to scroll through so many to find one of their favorites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am pretty sure there are 2 bugs which are related to highlights:

When you want to highlight something then you get stuck on this forever: https://prnt.sc/zssyrh . I tried once waiting for several hours and nothing happened. You cannot open highlights then in video producer, and the only way will be through your channel's main page. It is pretty recent bug and I do not know how to fix this.

Previously you could watch highlighted videos' descriptions. You can still make a description but it does not show up anymore. And old video descriptions are missing too. Many others…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Is it possible to simply add a feature which allows you to block streams in certain languages, or inversely, allows you to set the languages which you speak, so we don't get recommendations for channels in which I can't understand a single word?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Condense all versions of RPG Maker (MV, XP, VX etc.) into just 'RPG Maker'. This will mean that RPG Maker streamers get more traction & exposure if everyone points to one singular, all-encompassing category.

If that's not possible, even just an 'RPG Maker' tag would be enough, so that people can just stream into Science & Technology with that tag attached.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I THINK WOULD BE COOL , TO RANDOMIZE THE FOLLOWED LIST WHEN THEY ARE LIVE, SO INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE ONE WITH MOST VIEWERS ON TOP , IT WILL BE RANDOM EVERYTIME YOU REFRESH THE PAGE , MOST OF THE PEOPLE FOLLOW HUGE CHANNEL AND NEVER ENTERED IN THE CHAT , BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TOP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discover Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ballistic Overkill is a game with a small community but nonetheless twitch acts as an outlet to give content to that small community. Users can no longer search nor stream the game as a category, it would be awesome to see it come back to the platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. what im talking about: https://imgur.com/a/ccJ5WKM

i follow a few people and sometimes i have a hard time finding friends in my following list!

Since there is no option to sort this list in any way....this could be a good way! So people actualy care who is on there friendslist!

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. There are games that have same names but are very different games. It would be HUGE to have separate categories for each game. They could be differentiated by date or other fields.

For example there are 5 TMNT games all called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on IGDB, but are all very different games. Yet currently there are only 2 Categories on Twitch with this name, and very confusing to find the actual game.

Please fix this for communities that are focusing on particular games and not the franchise.

Thanks You!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Most console streams are not the same quality as Pc streams. So if we could search between them it would be easier to find a high quality stream. And would be easier to find a good console streamer to support. Note: Twitch should automatically categories the streams because most people whouldn't bother with a tag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Most console streams are not the same quality as Pc streams. So if we could search between them it would be easier to find a high quality stream. And would be easier to find a good console streamer to support. Note: Twitch should automatically categories the streams because most people whouldn't bother with a tag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I've recently noticed that many videos tagged with the name of our game have been removed and don't appear when you open the category of the game. There are videos around but they don't appear if you are following that specific game category, which makes it look like there are none. It would be really helpful to have this fixed, as it was working before and it recently changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I think it'd be great for 3d printing to have its own section so they can be easily found by people that like to watch it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think it'd be great for 3d printing to have its own section so they can be easily found by people that like to watch it!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. resin - I've found a lot of resin artists, including myself, doing this more on stream. Alas, there is no tag to share with everyone - that we're doing it.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hey everyone! I started a couple weeks ago my embroidery work. But sadly there is no Embroidery-Tag. I found tags like Crochet oder Knitting. Even Cross Stitch is listed. But Embroidery is missing. And I talked to some embroidery artist who are streaming on Twitch too. They miss the Embroidery-Tag too.
    Furthermore I had some people in my stream who told me, that they started doing embroidery work and were looking for inspiration and advises on twitch. An Embroidery Tag would help them really out, to find what they are looking for.
    Thank you very much in advance for a…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. There needs to be a biannual event where the entire Twitch community can celebrate and help uplift the hard work us small streamers put in when planning something special for our communities only to end up with little to no payoff.

For this, it could be setup a set of benefits that are active to any streamer who has been streaming actively for six months atleast and is currently streaming below an average of 20 viewers:

Outside of any contractual agreements with companies, (i.e, Nintendo Directs, major game reveal streams, etc) the entire Front Page is taken over by small…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?