Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1337 results found

1. Would love to see Pixel Art -> Diamond Painting / Cross Stitch / Embroidery added as categories. 'Makers' category is very broad

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cada vez mas los radioaficionados utilizamos esta plataforma para dar visibilidad a nuestra aficion y seria interesante nos dieran su ayuda incluyendo la categoria radioaficionados. Una aficion dedicada a las comunicaciones y a la experimentacion de las ondas de radio.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. While having the link to the category of the game/activity provided, gives it a dull feeling rather than having a box art to give some context of what it is supposed to be.

This was a feature from the past, but, got removed sometime down the line for unknown reasons.

If this could be Reinstated that would be great, it makes the stream more enjoyable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I represent Helm Boy Studios and our game, Helios, is incorrectly displayed on your site.

You can find the game after some scrolling and it includes the correct information and box art but when you click on the game from the search page you are taken to a different page regarding a different game also called Helios.

Our game is a Social VR platform in Unreal Engine but according to twitch we are this different Helios that has something to do with trading cards and city building.

IGDB for our game

https://www.igdb.com/games/helios

Steam Page for Helios

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1047640/Helios/

IGDB for the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you are going to leave this new browser layout released 21.06 at least give us a autoplay on/off option because its really annoying when start browsing for stream its starts by itself video and audio.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop featuring streamers that don't game on the front page. I joined Twitch before the garbage that is Amazon bought it. Back then it was just about gaming. Now every time I get on Twitch the front page has little to no channels gaming on it. I'm tired of it. If I am not taken seriously I will do my best to cause a mass exodus of the platform even if I have to make my own platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unfollowed accounts are unfollowed for a reason. Unfollow inherently means to stop subscribing or tracking of an entity on social media, and by suggesting an unfollowed account you’re acting against the definition of ‘unfollow’. Could you please implement this feature after 2 years+ of this request lingering on this platform of feedback…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch has been really receptive to adding tags that represent many communities, especially in the mental health space. I feel it would be worth considering adding another to expand that representation.

Currently the Depression tag doesn't mention the word community in it's description, and that's understandable, considering it can range from a symptom to it's own disorder. Depression does, however, have a chronic form that can last throughout a person's life, in the form of Persistent Depressive Disorder (PDD), previously known as Dysthymia.

I think it would be a really beneficial tag to have to extend the mental health representation…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There are new trading cards coming out constantly, and it wouldn't be feasible to add them all. I think it would be great for streamers like me and viewers if there was a generic "trading card" category instead of an unrelated or no category at all.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello , the World Of Warcraft category currently consists of players from retail WoW and Classic WoW . They are 2 different games with different player bases , would it be possible to make a new category for WoW Classic so viewers dont need to endlessly scroll looking for streamers not playing Classic . That would be fantastic

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I know that a post for this has already been made, BUT...it didn't grab NEAR enough traction as it should have! Graphic Designers NEED their own category, because the Art category is WAY to broad to even get Graphic Designers the attention from viewers that surf the Art category! Very few people think of 'Art' when they think Graphic Design. PLEASE!!!! We need a change!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Simply put these remasters, definitive editions, collections, re-releases are the same games. It has became a chore to navigate through the categories to find new content when the games are split up into two, or in some cases even more unnecessary listings.

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered
    Dark Souls Remastered
    Bioshock Remastered
    God of War III Remastered
    Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Remastered
    The Last of Us Remastered (not Part 1 remake)
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
    Alan Wake Remastered
    Life is Strange Remastered
    Saints Row: The Third Remastered
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Remastered
    Resident Evil 5 Remastered
    Ghostbusters:…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The current default interface forces me to scroll down and use a menu to see my followed and subscribed channels.

These should be the most prominent options rather than jamming a bunch of recommendations in my face first.

The previous version was much more user friendly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SpellForce 3 is now a game with a shared launcher, and everyone can play together. Please combine the two categories so as to not dilute viewership.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Its is an RPG diablo-style game just like "Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to toggle on notifications for when a game I follow goes live with any stream. For lesser known games and especially shorter ones, there aren't many streams and the only way to find them is after the fact through the followed game page to see previous broadcasts. I would like to turn on notifications for a followed game so I can find new streamers playing the games I like even if I don't follow the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dedicate a week to IRL streamers that primarily focus on outdoor and social content. They are the street team that share Twitch with the public and work to promote the brand in a positive way. It is their every day interactions that teaches people about Twitch and creates public awareness. Give back to the people putting in the footwork!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I could care less about your new entry to "browse games". The "recommended games" are a waste of time, limiting, non-productive, and restrictive. It's not as important that someone change things that are not broken to just to make themselves seem relevant... An "all games" heading at the top would be way more useful to everyone with a pulse, than the way it is now.
    I won't use the browse as it is now because of it's inefficient limits. Every single person I have asked about it doesn't like it at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Overwatch 2 has started and the old Overwatch tags have disappeared from Twitch, so I can't search for past Overwatch clips in the clip manager.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add Second Life as a category for the live stream. You have IMVU but Second Life is needed as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?