Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. The Mortal Kombat categories featured on twitch are inaccurate & should be fixed. It is one of the most iconic & recognized franchises in the video game industry & deserves accurate extensions on the platform.
    The original Mortal Kombat, which released in Oct 1992 doesn't even have it's own category. It's absent. I'm assuming so the 2011 remake could replace its spot. While categories such as the ever popular Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe: Silver Shield Combo Pack (a copy of the base game boxed with a bonus blu ray of the original live action film) & Mortal Kombat Mythologies:…

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A quanto pare non sono il solo su Twitch ma l'assistenza mi ha praticamente rimbalzato di qua e di la per non verificare questa cosa come mai accada. E' dal mio primo giorno di Twitch che ogni volta devo inserire i tags perché non si salvano, dopo 10 minuti scompaiono da soli durante la live, e rimane l'unico tag che fa riferimento alla lingua del canale. Es: inserisco ''guitar'', ''onemanband'' e ''looper'', si vedono e sono ricercabili per i primi 10 minuti della live e dopo scompaiono da soli e vengono sostituiti da ''italiano''. Le ho provate tutte: ho inserito…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Based on previous editions, Escape The Ayuwoki: Horror Night explores multiplayer asymmetric horror, in which one player will embody the hideous creature known as the Ayuwoki, while the rest must solve puzzles, and use their skills to evade the monster and escape from the mansion.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. August 6th, 2022, the URL for Levelhead which had existed for years for Levelhead was suddenly replaced by an obscure indie game that requires a USB from the developer to play (who doesn't respond to requests for such). Both of the categories still exist on Twitch, but now the original and still active community is no longer able to stream to the correct category. This is making it very difficult to bring in new streamers and players as they aren't shown any information about the game that is actually being played and speedrun on Twitch.

Please help save our community…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Streamer cards (like twitch ambassador dangheeseling does) but across the entirety of twitch, so you can collect cards from your favourite streamers for gifting packs and be able to exchange and collect cards with other communities across twitch. Would also be a great way to showcase supporters of your community by unpacking their cards and showing how has supported. Could be generated with a small clip (like moments) of their support at that time or a screenshot rather than needing lots of custom art, or a showcase of the channels emotes which make up the cards which can be collected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. why is "white" and "straight" not allowed as a stream tag? i feel that there is no issue with these terms and this is twitch actively being discriminatory towards people with these attributes. why also is "i hate men" allowed and "i hate women" not? this is backwards logic when you parade "inclusivity" for all who are not white, straight and male, what did they do to you? can we have a platform that is unbiased when it comes to politics and be inclusive for all and not just everyone who is progressive?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. That's it. I'm in the US and I want to see streamers in the UK playing games or game genres I'd like to watch. Tag searches do nothing. Typing "UK games" into a tag search obviously provides nothing useful. This is a specific example for me, which is very subjective, but this is a general suggestion for others in similar situations. The current search filtering is laughably bad and sadly underdeveloped. This is an area that needs serious refinement and expansion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I always have to leave the audio on my homepage deafened so I don't get blasted be LGBTQIA+ club music as a recommended on my homepage. I have never watched any of those streams before and It is frustrating seeing these things recommended consistently on the home page. Or at least create an option to disable it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi I have been actively streaming a blockchain based trading card game called Splinterlands and I am struggling to get viewers because there is no category for the game. I see that you have other blockchain games with their own category IE Axie Infinity. Right now I'm basically forced to use card games as the category for my stream but no one looking for a Splinterlands stream will be able to find me. Splinterlands has tens of thousands players and there are already several people aside from myself that stream it daily. Please help us struggling streamers out by adding…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why aren't favorite categories displayed?
    For example: If you have marked software & development as a favorite, it will be replaced by other uninteresting categories, because Twitch thinks that they are more interesting due to the number of users. Why am I not shown my own choice in Categories, each time searching takes a long time...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great if the search tags option had the "old" tags that have been updated for the new system still there and searchable via autocomplete. As it stands, there are no searchable tags by autocomplete (i.e. you have to input any tags manually to search for them). Also, the ability to use wildcards or the ability for the search to be inclusive of letters after what you've searched for would be great. As an odd example, if you searched for the "app" tag, the "apple" tag would also pop up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've been Streaming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition but I've have been using Skyrim Special Edition as the game category since it's the closest category I can use due to the Anniversary Edition category, doesn't exist unfortunately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 사용자 지정 태그가 누락됩니다.
    방송 전 or 방송 후 어떤 때에 설정하더라도 5~10분 내에 태그가 사라집니다.
    어떤 때는 설정 화면에서는 제대로 설정 된 것처럼 보이지만, 실제로 방송을 검색하거나 채널을 확인하게 될 경우 태그가 없고 해당 태그로 검색지면에 노출되지 않습니다.
    정상적인 사용자 지정 태그 적용이 될 수 있도록 조치가 필요합니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I like the new sorting options for my following list on the left side of Twitch. I watch VODs a lot, though, so it would be really nice to see at a glance who has new uploads without digging through my list of followed streamers. I have no preference for live streams: they can stay prioritised at the top, or they can be sorted by latest VODs like the rest of the list.

It's entirely possible that the default sort should do this, but it doesn't seem consistent. In that case I could report it as a bug instead and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1: I would personally like to see bottom end streamers noticed more somehow, due to suggestion channels the low end streamers are not noticed until they hit a threshold of a dozen viewers or more when you have to hit the "More Tab" this really doesn't allow new and upcoming streamers to get noticed at all. #2: I'd like something done about Raids their is a growing amount of streamers on Twitch involved in daily "Raid Trains" you are spinning your wheels on the idea of streamers getting noticed more with this type of activity in my oppinion. Streamers are

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a button which you can press so you can select multiple channels and then the choden channels you can unfollow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So there are a select number of people that have a lot of people following and watching them as noticed... How about having a popup or banner as there is on the front page of the website or sidebar to check out content from other people to whom use Twitch as they might want more people to watch them. Glad Twitch is still around, my brother working closely with Mark Cuban to whom was the first business to put video and audio streaming on the internet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add a category outside of Art/Just Chatting for photographers and editors. There is a rapidly growing number of editors and photographers who have very helpful content, tutorials, and ideas that don't directly fit into "Art" or "Just Chatting".

310 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have set some categories to not recommend for me. When I go to Browse Live Channels I see channels with those categories and I think that should be filtered out based on the category recommendation settings on the account.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?