Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1343 results found

1. i saw that twitch has while browsing games only High to low viewer count but i would like to browse from low to high based on viewers, would be interesting to see

Ty

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make ''r/Place'' an official game in the categories so that you can find all of the communities in one place. Since currently all of them are under ''Just Chatting''.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Very simple, I just started to go to gym and I cant find anyone interested in Athletics or Gym stuff, even though I know there are twitch content creators who do athletic stuff. Sports is too general of a category many love person stuff like to watch aired content e.g. matches, fitness training, or workouts, etc... Fitness and Gym need to have also a priority!

Admin audit: Fixed typo in "Athletic"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Diversifying Content: By incorporating a book section, the streaming site expands its offerings beyond movies, TV shows, and other audiovisual content. This diversification caters to a wider range of interests and preferences within the community. It acknowledges the importance of literature and provides an additional avenue for intellectual engagement.

Encouraging Reading: In a world dominated by digital media and screens, promoting reading is crucial. Integrating books into a streaming site helps foster a culture of reading and encourages users to explore literary works. It presents an opportunity for individuals who may not typically gravitate towards books to discover the joy…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Iv been on the platform for almost 10 years now on August 9th of 2023 ill have been on this page for 10 years and i think even if your a partner or not it would be cool to show love to folks that have supported the platform for so long no matter if they are partner or affiliate or not affiliated at all, it sould be across the board a way to show the love off the community and how great this website is over all others!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now, a lot of people who do productivity streams do so in the Just Chatting category, which is kind of misleading as the whole point is to be productive and NOT chat. I spend 50 minutes with my mic muted before I have a 10 minute break where I chat for a bit, and I know many streamers who do the same (with different time intervals).

Having a Productivity Stream category would also make it easier for us who are interested in connecting with other productivity/study streamers to find those streams.

Not sure what the new category should be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Could we please have a way to reset recommendations? I watch one ***** streamer and now I'm inundated by ***** streamer recommendations. I keep selecting not interested and Twitch just recommends more. I'm sick and tired of this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Focus Session." It's an idea born out of the desire to create a space where we can come together, focus, and thrive. In "Focus Session," we aim to provide a dedicated category for individuals seeking a productive environment for their study and work sessions. It's a place where you can find like-minded individuals who understand the importance of concentration and the challenges of staying on task.

But it doesn't stop there. "Focus Session" is not only a space to focus but also an opportunity to teach and learn. It's a platform where knowledge and experiences are shared, where we can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy was a category on Twitch, then it was removed for seemingly no reason. This is the second time this game has been removed from Twitch and all it does is make things super annoying as NST players have to put their game as the original which just isn't correct. Add it back. Thanks.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Whenever a person searches a category such as music, a game title, or whatever, one is presented with a list of Twitch streamers that are currently streaming under said category the viewer has chosen to search through.

Currently one is unable to view all the tags that are associated with a channel under a category one is search for unless selecting each streamer individually to view all of their assigned tags.

I would like the option under one's own account settings to enable all tags to be shown after selecting a category rather than having to individually view a streamer's…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So, a bit of context is needed for this. Back about 3 months ago when I didn't really watch twitch, my account was hacked by a random Russian. This person followed a LOT of people, i contacted twitch support and asked if they could clear my following list. They couldn't. So, here i am asking for an unfollow all button OR a way to mass unfollow.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is a large Glass Blowing twitch community. We do live demonstrations every day at all hours. Some artists are twitch taught and have thousands of followers. We are hosting a charity glass on twitch too. Can we please get a category for Glass Blowing? I would be happy to help develop. -urbanpheasant

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are magicians who stream magic tricks on Twitch, and unfortunately use a "magician" tag that is affiliated with a video game. It would be lovely to have a Magician category for those who do magic tricks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you click into a game, you get 3 possible tabs.
    "Live Channels", "Videos", and "Clips".

Now, I know that tags exist already for this sort of thing but if we're being real.. nobody uses them. Or at least a small amount of people do.

You could expand on this idea and add categorized tabs inside the game you wish to watch.

Take Speedrunning, Modded, First Playthrough, Achievement Hunting, very common types of content you find for example.

This will allow the viewer to separate the content they want from the content they don't. And at the same time for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In response to the surging VTuber streamers on Twitch, it's time for a dedicated category. A distinct VTuber category will provide recognition and foster a thriving hub. Let's celebrate content creation's future and make Twitch the ultimate VTuber destination!

Admin audit: Fixed typo in title for ease of search & discoverability by other users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can we create a category for "Miniature Painters". Art is very broad, and as much as we do fit in we often get lost and overshadowed by other subjects. If Video games have specific sections for specific games wouldn't it be wonderful if Miniature Gamers/Miniature Painters would get their own?

134 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With the new tag system we lost special characters in tag names, most importantly the % sign. 100% is a very common stream tag, and for speedrunners many speedrunning categories also use the % sign (e.g. Any%, Low%) and it would be great if we could tag things properly. Right now we have to choose between a couple different unusual variations to get these (100, 100Percent, HundredPercent, Hundo, etc) which limits discoverability, especially since we can only have 10 tags.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Most streamers are streaming in the first category and actually playing the second title anyway. There's no reason to have separate categories, and it just splits the audience and the content creators. The SSE version is just a 64 bit platinum build of the original, kind of like a redux or remastered version of other games. It's the same game.

434 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. With the new tag system, streamers can have up to 10 tags and can write custom tags, while the old system only allowed for 5 tags picked from a list. This a huge improvement, however this change also brought a lot of downgrades that overall makes the system less useful for streamers and viewers.

With the old system, a new streamer or viewer can type keywords and Twitch shows suggestions from the list of preset tags. For streamers, this helps them discover what they could do to make their stream stand out and know what viewers may search for. For…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd really love to see a City Builder or City Building. Strategy is too broad.

• Admin audit: Removed "tag" since the intent was to create a category. Custom tag can now be applied to address this as a tag.
    19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?