Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1343 results found

1. There should be a category for AI generated content. There's currently no category now and they seem to be ending up in Just Chatting. This is making it hard to find these channels unless they end up mentioned in the media. (examples: Watchmeforever, ai_sponge, unlimitedsteam)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why have the channels that you follow been moved off of the side bar. I rarely watch live and having easy and quick access to channels that I follow regardless of whether they are live or not is important.

The side bar currently only contains; your followed channels that are currently live (this is good keep it) & recommended channels (this is useless, as the front page already has this and does it better, remove it. its using valuable space unnecessarily)

Bring back followed channels to the side bar, live ones at the top and offline ones under. Nothing else.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please twitch make this platform about gaming again. I am tired of seeing Hot tub, "body painting", and exploitive streams on the front page. I do not even need an account to see this content because it is advertised on the front page. Just think, these streams are not safe for kids who access the website. Please work towards hiding this content behind a category page or remove it from the site all together. Possibly even create a secondary platform for these "content" creators.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the old days we had a Ludum Dare category for both game development and playing of games made during our event. Per request we moved our development streams to Science & Technology, Art, and Music where appropriate. Today there are hundreds of game jams, hackathons, with MANY THOUSANDS of new games are created every month (3000-5000 whenever we run an event, which is twice a year). Since none of the mentioned categories make sense for PLAYING jam games, I propose the addition of a "Jam Games" category as a catch-all.

498 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If it's your birthday have a chance to appear at front page

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Broadcast types are listed on the browse page. game streams are listed by game type. but some games have 0 broadcast count at that time. I don't want categories with zero broadcast count to appear. I want to set this in filtering section.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How about adding choices to the Sorting list, about "the Streamers list we followed" like "A to Z" , "Z to A" , "Game" and so on...

Because i think, the Sortation of only one choice from "much to little"
    is not enough!

Regards Cerberus__666

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This new layout is worse in every possible way for desktop users. When I'm on the Browsing page, I'm looking for a stream to watch. I don't need the first stream on the list shrinking the visibility of that list (because the layout is clearly intended for portrait format, not landscape) OR autoplaying and causing potential lag. I ALSO hate that you can no longer see tags without clicking. I only know English. It was hard enough searching through various asian-speaking-only streams to find the English speaking ones when the language tags were changed/ruined. Now I can't see those tags…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A category dedicated to the new trading card game Union Arena. Streaming who are playing Union Arena IRL, doing remote fights, or booster pack opening streams can use this category, and viewers who are interested in Union Arena can easily find it on Twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This is a very popular strategy game !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I see a lot of 18+ only streamers not putting anything showing it’s an 18+ stream. So when a teenager watches them for a while and then says their age they get banned. Which can really hurt teenagers feelings especially if they enjoyed someone’s content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm the content coordinator for Onyx Path Publishing. We have several streams on our channel that focus on our Tabletop Roleplaying games listed above, as well as partner games such as Realms of Pugmire, Legendlore, and Cavaliers of Mars, and licensed games including Exalted, Chronicles of Darkness, and World of Darkness.

Other channels stream these games as well, but it is difficult to find them under the catch-all Tabletop RPG tag. I would like to either have individual categories for our lines, or tags for those lines added to the directory.

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch used to save "High-Low" once I set it up once in any category, it'd use that for all games. Now, when I open a category, it keeps forcing "Recommended for you", which is SUPER annoying. And it seems to keep going to that even after I switch and come back to that game.

I have not reset my browser history or anything. I get they want to add visibility to smaller streamers, but it's annoying that the setting is being overwritten it seems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a PokeMMO category, as Pokémon MMO 3D is another game. This will put the popular PokeMMO streamers in the corresponding category.

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is time to unify NFT games within the same category.

In this way, the streamer would be given the opportunity to play and analyze different NFT games in the same streaming, not having to be in the category of a single game.

Also the category closest to this, "Crypto", does not specifically represent this type of content.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Today, it isn't easy for generative artists to chose category between: Art / Software and Game Development / Science and Technology : none really match for what we do.

It would be great to have a dedicated space for these artists to be able to stream under one same category.

another possible naming would be "Creative Coding".

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. for the love of god! PLEASE BRING BACK THE FORTNITE ZERO BUILDS CATEGORY! i heard it was first added back in possibly early march. but then it recently got taken out/away. why did twitch remove the zero builds category when it would have 2-3k watchers on average every day? it just doesnt make any sort of sense! a lot of people that strictly play zero builds would stream under said category, or would complain to those in the normal fortnite category asking the streamer why they are playing zero builds in the normal fortnite category. i recently got back into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. hey so im in a group of music streamers that stream music feedback, where producers and vocalists send in music to get feedback for so they can improve, unfortunately there has been a "feedback" category added, but this may be too wide of a spectrum, we would love to have a "music feedback" section added to twitch so that we can have our own section and not be hidden behind the load of music radio stations and dj streams, we would just be very thankful if a music feedback category could be added, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. browsing filters should allow options to browse from less view channels to higher view channels. Scrolling multiple pages to reach the bottom of the viewership is time consuming & less advantage for new content creators.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Awesome Golf and Home Tee Hero to your game List

1 vote