Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

197 results found

1. To make it so that when clicking a link on twitter iOS the link takes you directly to the twitch app rather just a twitch web page within the twitter app and then having to choose, independently, to go to the twitch app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. TOS Updates should point out what has changed. Since every website and its mother sends out those emails, there's just no way I can read through all that trying to see what changed. Can't remember pages & pages of dry text, either. The changes should be highlighted with some color. Give us all a break!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. (Closed Caption) Hearing Impaired customers have a very difficult time reading the Closed Caption when Streamers turn on the Text to Speech Alerts for their Chat when they donate or use points for alerts. But Twitch Customer Service didn't take this into account. Any time a Text to Speech Alert is used on stream it disrupts the Closed Caption Subtitle feature for the Disabled and Hearing Impaired people trying to read what is being said by the Streamers. We need a way to be able to turn the Text to Speech Alerts off on our side. So that it does…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The sidebar UI design is really bad. Currently I have to stick with the sidebar and it doesn't work on far right. Is frustrating to use dexterity to catch with your mouse the sidebar. In fullscreen on web it should automatically click on sidebar when you go to the righest area of the sidebar. The sidebar is very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notice in the middle of some streamers live stream, when my cursor hovers in the middle, a pop up comes up that says, " CLAIM your sub". This happened to me previously on another streamers page and thought someone gave me a sub and i was CLAIMING it. It wasn't. If you click it, it immediately uses your PRIME sub for that streamer. That is very misleading. I was checking out a streamer and thought someone in chat, like many do, gave me a sub. If someone is new on twitch or not on much or hasn't seen it, they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Notice in the middle of some streamers live stream, when my cursor hovers in the middle, a pop up comes up that says, " CLAIM your sub". This happened to me previously on another streamers page and thought someone gave me a sub and i was CLAIMING it. It wasn't. If you click it, it immediately uses your PRIME sub for that streamer. That is very misleading. I was checking out a streamer and thought someone in chat, like many do, gave me a sub. If someone is new on twitch or not on much or hasn't seen it, they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You need to add "Street Drivin'" and "Hard Drivin's Airborne" from Atari to the list of games you can select to stream. They were almost fully finished prototype arcade machines and I just fixed bugs in them on MAME and made them way more playable and Street Drivin' is now fully working and i got rid of major steering wheel bug in both of them and just 1 minor bug left in Airborne now but i think it might only be fixable through a game source code modification. They are IMO the best in the Hard Drivin' / Race Drivin'…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add the option to mute the streamers voice. Some of us just want the opportunity to enjoy the gameplay without the conversation, monologue, personal stories, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Blocking should actually block people like all other social platforms. If I block a user, their stream still shows up in the list if I browse anywhere other than recommended and I can usually still click their streams. Upon researching this, they can also still see me at times too. Blocking seems pointless if you can't truly, fully block someone and have zero visibility between them and you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When one of the people you follow on twitch host someone else, that channel should show up in the recommended channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Seperate console from pc , dont care about console players only PC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. can we remove sound alerts from chats? It's hard to enjoy a stream when a random sound effect blasts in my headphones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When viewing the following page you will see a recommend channels row. Unlick the main page you cannot select not interested from here. The same recommendations are not present on the main page so you end up with stuff you would rather not see

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently on twitch you can click into a stream that is not live content. As this is the entire point of the website, this is undermining the site. What effect does this have:
    - bigger channels deflect views from smaller channels preventing the emergence of new major streamers: the life blood of this platform.
    - low effort channels surpass high effort channels that are always live. Particularly problematic are sexual streams on constant loops.
    - There are already vod services for watching missed content
    - Long term user disengagement will occur in the categories where this is most apparent
    -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi, I just struggled the last couple days with my favorite streamers. I just wanted to bring an idea where i can choose a maximum of 5 streamers as favorite which pop up on the first view if you open www.twitch.tv (only if you are already logged in).
    It doesn't matter if they are live streaming or offline, maybe i want to watch their latest streams or something else. Just to navigate easier to your favorite streamers channel some kind of a feature would be the best thing!

Greetings
    Eren

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop suspending channels without giving a reason for the suspension. 3rd time now twitch has suspended a channel i like and still no reason other then it was a mistake by twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When i tap a video game I want to follow for example let's say I want to follow Tekken 8 video catagory and when I tap follow twitch say no or won't let me . I delete all the games I don't want to follow and it still won't let me unfollow or follow Tekken 8 - pls fix thx u and improve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Channels are gaming twitch drops now, I've been cut off of a stream minutes before unlocking a drop several times now, furthermore the drops page is incredibly misleading and borders on bait and switch. These are marketing promotions and need to follow all applicable laws and regulations. Clean up your house before you get sued.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I subscribed to someone's channel with a recently linked amazon prime account (it was a new twitch account made awhile ago but I hadn't switched the link yet) and even though, and for like 2 minutes it still wouldn't let me watch the videos of the streamer I had just subbed to with my prime. Was just letting you know because that kinda makes it a frustrating experience.

Also, it should not be this hard to make a damned suggestion to you. No wonder you guys are so archaic with implementing *, it's because you don't have a good

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please give us back 1080p for korea IP
    It already connected with foreing server.
    You don't need to limit traffic in korea anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?