Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Banned streamers for lurking and trying to pick up date during live stream. Safety precaution for young ladies streamers whom older men viewers flirting and speaking to them awkwardly during live stream. Stream should be cut off or turn off. Both streamer and viewer should be questioned. Also ban temporarily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm so sick of streamers getting permanently banned (indefinite suspension) after 1 thing and never getting anything back from twitch as far as an explanation or response to an appeal. I have seen people lose their passion and dream over the ridiculous moderation and support team. There is no reason people should be waiting 5 months for a response from twitch.

Just recently my fiance was banned for something that he blatantly didn't do. He was banned for BAN EVASION when he never even had an account before the one that was banned. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I continue to lose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have been made fun of by a stream jamalgoatmurray with him and his audience calling me a pedo and telling me to kill my self I fell like we need more of a direct way to talk to twitch admins so no one goes thru the same stuff I did

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We're in a new day and age where woman are able to do the same things/get the same things as men. One of those things is being able to show our torso. This includes being able to show our breasts. Laws have passed to allow women to be topless in public.

If women are legally allowed to be topless in public, why are we told to cover our nipples and the areas around? I don't agree that we should have to cover our nipples. Why should we when men can?

Twitch should allow women to be comfortable in their own…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Beside being obviously racist; I find it insulting to assume because one is white they inherently have some sort of privilege that is not available to others. Instead of focusing more on the behavioral aspects of one's own community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bonjour pouvez vous supprimer vos lives twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lately, i've fell in love in the state that is N***r, but I get can't express my love in any twitch chat because the WORD IS BANNED. If the reason of banning is because the word is ''racist'' it's simply stupid, because it's a STATE, and NOT a racist slur. Just the point of banning a state to be mentioned is infact racist, because again, it is a STATE and not letting the people of it express their love is very bad and not nice. That is why I think the word should be unbanned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There are hundreds of girls who have flocked to Twitch to take advantage of easy money from lonely people on here. Since when did twitch support this? Supporting girls sitting on their beds, over half naked, showing their private parts "on accident" and not even contributing to anything regarding twitch. A great example would be Melina! She is one of many girls who abuse this concept. They are doing nothing for themselves and are onlyfans girls. This content should not be on twitch. Of course many men in the world would argue against this, but have you actually looked in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Haven't ever streamed or looked at the rules or terms yet would if I do try to be a streamer. My question/idea is with time sensitive cash incentives like "bounties" or if sponsorships are possible, if suspended or banned and the action is later appealed, could you be able to still collect that bonus at the very least. That's one of the major things that holds me back from fully streaming, being a small streamer a 14 day ban maybe or would very possibly destroy any or all of my fan base.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pretty simple actually. With the new Steam policies about getting more NSFW games and more Illusion Games SFW versions in the same platform, i'm sure that list is pretty outdated and needs more games getting banned. (Koikatsu: Party is SFW if you don't include a specific patch from the official game to be NSFW).
    And not more sexually, high gruesome or extreme violence should be there too, Hatred is the best example nowadays and isn't include in the list. Postal 2 isn't neccesary for being more ironic & sartastic rather than polemic because yes.
    Games being bad and only popular…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello Twitch,

Over the past year I have seen a number of people popping up who making claims of been representatives and/or advocates of protected groups (to be more precise people with disabilities), on major platforms such as Youtube, Twitter and Twitch. What disturbs me about this is lack of professionalism some of these people exhibit, I hope you do understand that a lot of people do want to private, discrete and above all be treated with respect when it comes to their disability. It does disturb me when I see certain partnered Twitch streamers use other disabled people's conditions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. AMAZON ! Just so you are aware ! There are somewhere north of 20/30/40 ??? channels using @AWS services to Discuss , Organize and Plan Attacks on the Presidential Inaugaration of Joe Biden with the intent of performing acts of Assaination , Destruction , and general Chaos resulting in the overthrow of the US Government. All on TWITCH !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. AMAZON ! Just so you are aware ! There are somewhere north of 20/30/40 ??? channels using @AWS services to Discuss , Organize and Plan Attacks on the Presidential Inaugaration of Joe Biden with the intent of performing acts of Assaination , Destruction , and general Chaos resulting in the overthrow of the US Government. All on TWITCH !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ok so what I have in mind is that you should get a notification on the streamer getting banned and why because they have no way of contacting me anymore and they where the only one who cared about me and I dont know what happened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Streamers have been getting away with little to no punishment for things that aren't even allowed on this platform when others (male and female) streamers have been punished more severely for less. We need to make it fair for everyone no one should get special treatment no matter how big their streams or who they are.

Male, female, and all genders should be dealt with equally no one should violate guidelines and reveal naked body parts and get a slap on the wrist, some people can take that as ****** harassment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am certain that we have all reported a user on Twitch before, as I have since making my account in early 2017. However, recently, after reporting a user, I received an email saying "We've actioned on your report" in regards to a report that I submitted previously.

There was very little present in that email. It simply told me that my safety report was reviewed and staff determined that a violation of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines had occurred, and proper enforcement action has been taken. That is it. That is all that was included in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think having a Twitch staff member, or a "police presence", present during partnered stream would help mitigate some of the misbehavior coming from both the streamer and viewers at times.

I think having a Twitch staff member present would drastically help resolve issues and correct problematic behavior faster and more efficiently. It would also cut down on the responsibility being solely placed on the streamer/viewer to collect evidence/write a report (that they may not be able to do because it is often made difficult due to how the report feature currently functions, because of a language barrier, or fear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Not sure if Twitch already does this, but many public-facing jobs conduct background checks and verify their candidates are mentally/physically capable to do their job before they are able to work for them (especially if they are working with children/youth). This screening process could help weed out potential issues with repeat criminals/offenders/etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Under the new harassment policies being implemented in January, Twitch has effectively identified foreign nationals who have migrated to another country (e.g., to the United States) as a protected group (the term "immigration status" is invoked as an example of what constitutes a protected class). The policy later states that saying "[protected group] should not be allowed to vote" constitutes "[a call] for subjugation, segregation or exclusion." It seems to me that this policy entails that anyone who advocates enforcing the voting requirements of probably every single nation on earth (i.e., every nation prohibits non-citizens from voting) is guilty of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Good evening,

First of all, my name is Matheus, I am 27 years old and I live in Brazil.

Recently, I realized that Twitch unfairly supported women with inappropriate conduct, abusing the terms and guidelines that Twitch himself says he respects. One of the most recent examples LITERALLY showed her lower private parts live to hundreds of thousands of users. As a result of her actions, she took only "3 days of banishment". Meanwhile, male streamers who say "Mongoloid", "Megazord" and other words that, according to Twitch, are targeted at people as an offense, can be banned from weeks of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?